OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product list:
1 head carving
2-element
3 scarf
4 uniform
5 underpants
6 skirt
7 goggles
9 army boots
10 underpants
11 belt of arms
12 wallets
13 package attached
14 cartridge pack * 2
15 saber leg strap
16 pistol leg strap
17 saber
18 pistol a
19 pistol B
20 pistol pocket
21 plastic belt * 3
22 armband
23 cards
24 raincoat
25 officer cap
26 charge hat
27 headphones
28 bobosha submachine gun
29 submachine gun cartridge
30 hand * 8
31 telescope
32 bracket

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina D3283810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 239a5810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 82fc7b10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 1a077810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina D6c68c10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 544c8d10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 15f85310
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 248bd510
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 6dae7b10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 7ffb5310
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina A7270810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 7c4eb910
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 1efe4e10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 5dcace10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 49fa3610
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 8d82f110
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina Bdac3c10
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 24c8d810
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina D37f4010
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 2eb02210
flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina 205b9210

#newproduct #Flagset #EternalEmpire #EagelsNestGuard #Martina #female #fantasy #military

Ovy

Ovy
The moment when you expect Mr Z like eagle parents feeding their baby eagles in a nest, but then it turns out to be some nazi fetish.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yeah, what Ovy said. Plus extra points for the extra-practical outfit. Smile

ahbake

So is this from some comic?

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
judging from the "censored " swastika i'd say wolfenstein, that is until finally germany got rid of that stupid law that forbid video games depicting nazi symbolism. all well and good in tv and movies but oooh lord a swastika in a wolfenstein game, hans get ze flammenwerfer, here we go again Wink.

though the female elite i remember from return to castle wolfenstein, not any recent ones. none however used a ppsh sub machine gun.

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Couldn't care less about the whole figure, but lots of specific things have my eye for the when/if this is parted out.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I mean, she makes for a decent advesary for those female Soviet Figures that came out recently. She would work well in the Kimono Troop setting for sure. Now the question that I have is, if I could even import her to Germany, seeing that she has straight up Nazi symbols on her. I wonder why the hell they went with that fictional logo on the armband, but then gave her SS runes and a Swastika pouch, could have just used more fictional symbols, because we still get what she is supposed to be.

davidd

davidd
Being of the Hogan's Heroes generation, I'll admit that I think this fig looks pretty cool! Don't know if I'd purchase one, because it's pricey, but yeah, it looks kinda cool! Especially if you have a Panzer tank to go with it!

Does anyone know, do these sets include the body? Are they seamless bodies or jointed? Would this uniform fit a seamless body? If so, what would be the optimum body type?

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
I actually down know, but you can use one of the seamless bodies out there if it doesnt come with one.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Flagset are usually full figure sets (including the body), and they use jointed bodies to date. I don’t see why this would be any different, even though I don’t see the body listed in the description.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

flagset - NEW PRODUCT: Flagset FS-73038 1/6 Scale Eternal Empire eagle nest guards - Martina C8485110

A Man

Like Stryker2011 says, Flagset usually includes the body.  It also tends to be listed in the contents, but something may be lost in translation:  The Katyusha FS-73029 release for example came with a "kinetoplast".

I wonder if the second item on the list -  "-element" - may turn out to have two arms and two legs...

brassco

brassco
yes, it does come with a body...

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
An interesting and obviously very dark figure and while the styling of the uniform definitely shows 3rd Reich influences, all the of the insignia except for the SS runes being worn on the lower sleeve have been imagineered or re-imagineered to render something 3rd-Reich like, but not quite.  I would say that with the exception of the corset and the drop-leg sheaths or holsters, this figure has a distinctively dieselpunk look and would fit in nicely with any alternate history collection set in the 1930's or 1940's.

Someone earlier mentioned that this figure would fit in nicely with the Kimono Troop universe.  I'm not 100% convinced that statement is right or wrong.  K-Troop's main adversary is Stahltroop and I've been meaning to beef it up somewhat recently, but I'm not sure it can handle two Nazi-esque villain types as opposed to only one. She is also a bit too dressy for setting I've been using, though I suppose she could represent some sort of "supreme leader" type or elite bodyguard to the "Supreme Leader," in which case the outfit is not too inappropriate.

If this figure could be had parted out, I would probably buy only the two caps, goggles, gorget, armband, dress and maybe the coat. For everything else, I would use other parts and weapons, easily available.

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Speaking of: what company made the Mecha Hynkle head with the little alien inside?

davidd

davidd
ZeroDelta wrote:Speaking of: what company made the Mecha Hynkle head with the little alien inside?

Are you referring to: YUANXINGSHI SJYT-001 1/6 Steel Ape A Series Head

https://www.kghobby.com/yuanxingshi-sjyt-001-steel-apea-series-1-6-head-sculpt/

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Thank you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum