OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Super Duck SDDX03-B Headsculpt with Movable Eyes Review with TBLeague S10D Body, ZY Toys Maid Outfit

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

While looking around to build a new 1/6 scale lady (because Super Duck still hasn't released their Tifa Fighting Goddess headsculpt and outfit kit!), I chanced upon this Super Duck SDDX03-B headsculpt with movable eyes. I found her to be very beautiful so I got one, put her on an S10D body, and gave her a nice ZY Toys Maid Outfit that I found on ebay. I definitely love playing around with her movable eyes, so much fun!

#Super #Duck #SDDX03 #Headsculpt #Movable #Eyes #ZY #Maid

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Interesting review. In the sequence with the upward angled light, and the downward/sideways glancing eyes she looks like she’s in a horror movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Super Duck SDDX03-B Headsculpt with Movable Eyes Review with TBLeague S10D Body, ZY Toys Maid Outfit C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for the review. I like what they have done with the eyes and the removable "hair cap." Actually I think she would have looked much better with black hair.

Diana

Diana
I got the same one and I love it! Sadly I found a better match for a particular character, so she's been in the box.

I do hope they'll release more heads like this, and ideally with a European look and a not so soft expression.

Great review and great posing! Thank you! Very Happy

A Man

Thank you for making the video - really interesting and helpful info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum