OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:51 pm

Ephiane

Thanks, Gube. It was one with moveable eyeballs, sorry can´t remember

Let´s think the project stopd because of the smuggler is arrested Laughing

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 01412

27Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:04 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Awww... well we want to see more of her, so I hope she is acquitted. Is that one of "my" hybrid stormtroopers? Smile You know, Bandai body and Hasbro head?

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:36 pm

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Free the Twi’lek!

Cool idea to start building part of a ship for her.

29Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:10 pm

Theboo-bomb

That's a cool looking chair. And it looks like the empire got to her. Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 1f62c

30Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:16 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends.

Yes, Gube. It´s the Mod You gave me the instruction for. Works fantastic. In the first Picture of the thread You can see the old bulky head. It´s not the same material and color like the body armor, but in the picture You can´t see it. The green Eye Parts reflect like glas, really good. Thanks for the advice

31Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:10 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Now that looks really cool! I like that!

32Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:18 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:Yes, Gube. It´s the Mod You gave me the instruction for. Works fantastic. In the first Picture of the thread You can see the old bulky head. It´s not the same material and color like the body armor, but in the picture You can´t see it. The green Eye Parts reflect like glas, really good. Thanks for the advice

You're very welcome. I'm so glad I gave you the suggestion and that it worked out so nicely. Looks perfect in your photo. And I hope you get him a matching buddy. Smile

33Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:33 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Oh, She’s up to something!
Excellent solution for interchanging parts! It can be applied to so many other features as well.
The pilot chair is TOP NOTCH! I cannot wait to see more as you progress!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum