OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:33 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Hi Friends,
I see You like making offs. It takes so many time to get a project to the end, so why not show unfinished ones ?
I wasn´t happy with the Twi´lek i did Years ago. I planed a better one and a Crew of smugglers and Ship. A very small ship i can use all the LED lights inside i have Very Happy
One Crew Member is nearby finished.... She has a moveable Glas ? Eye HS and i made changeable Lekku with magnets

Thanks for watching

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00216

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00614

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00814

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00713

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00816

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00615

2Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Thu Mar 25, 2021 7:25 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks excellent already, Ephiane. You weren't kidding about those lekkus. So you gave up on bendable and made magnetic exchangeable ones. They work beautifully. One day, when you are just goofing around, make one or two that come forward and point at the person she it stalking to, sternly. Smile Looks like the beginning of an excellent crew. Maybe one day they will run into the Dungeon Crawlers?

3Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:38 am

ZombieTestSubject

Gorgeous Twilek. The sculpting, the paint, everything, great job. Beats Oona any day of the year and in more ways than one. Nice revealing yet functional outfit. You guys are making me like non canon stuff.

4Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:52 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
She's gorgeous! And that's such a creative solution for the lekku.... magnets are definitely underused in this hobby, methinks....

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

5Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:33 am

PickleMunkey

PickleMunkey
Damn, she's looking great!

6Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:50 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is fantastic! From the color job to the magnetic lekku -- totally brilliant. And the tool box with "Jedi Artifacts" is hilarious. And she's lovely by the way; if Captain Kirk made an appearance, I fear for the ladies' honor.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew C8485110

7Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:51 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ha! I missed the Jedi Artifacts. I should know better than not reading whatever text is found in Ephiane's photos. Thanks for spotting it Mark!

8Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:14 pm

Ovy

Ovy
Beautiful job, I guess the magnets are placed at the last leatherband? Looking very realistic and expressive, thanks to the moveable eyes I can't really tell anymore tell what's a unedited photo, what might be face app etc, so good job. And these shoes are the best, metal soles are soe great for stability.

Where did you get the eyes?
I recently printed a BJD head in 50% scale (so it's 1/6...) which has empty eyes sockets and a removable scalp.

9Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Wow!! she looks fantastic! I really like her. How did you make the head? and the blue body looks awesome! Maybe she could help Ta-Shia with an intergalactic mission or two? She has heard there is a weakness in security on the Spice mines of Kessel, and there is credits to be made by stealing unrefined coaxium canisters? Very Happy

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 51071169367_7a9f58c66c_cWaiting in the hanger. by Dal Lee, on Flickr

10Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:27 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks Friends,
here are the Lekkus, Scalp and the magnets. And one of the glas ? Eyes for Ovy. It will drive You mad to try to get both eyes in one direction without that HotToys Pers. If anyone here like to buy a HS with moveable eyes, it will be better to buy one with a HT Pers  Rolling Eyes

Sky, in that Style You can do a Twilek dancer on a chain for fat Jabba  Very Happy  It´s really easy now. I use Milliput sculpting clay.

Bam, Thanks You for the inspiration ! I really love this picture. I fear the ship i build will be much smaller.

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00115
Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00616
Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00714

11Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:19 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for sharing, once again, the secrets behind your successful customs, Ephiane. Not only are you an artist, but also a paragon of all virtues!

12Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:09 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Inspirational, Ephi. That’s awesome work. I applaud your ingenuity.

13Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 6:44 pm

Chip

She looks fantastic . Well done indeed .

14Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Fantastic, she looks great and the interchangeable sculpted lekku is a really good idea.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1f60e

15Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:37 pm

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Man, extremely jealous here. Your Lethan Twi'lek Smuggler looks awesome and yet all I had to work with was Sideshow's big head, skinny body Aayla Secura. Great job on the figure. BTW on the crate was the stickers photoshop or are they added to the crate? The English looks out of place instead of it being Aurebesh

16Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:33 am

MX-V

MX-V
I'm going thru your pictures on many of your threads, I am just blown away.
So much detail, so much innovative style.
I am a fan,
MX

17Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:00 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'd say English if fine:
A. This is surely an effect of the auto-translate filter.
B. Before Lucas got carried away with digital editing, there was English in Star Wars (I think).
C. If necessary, there is an Aurebesh-looking Latin font (I used it, for example, in the Free Gridney poster).

https://www.fontspace.com/aurebesh-english-font-f35314

18Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:38 am

Seven Pillars

Seven Pillars
Why are Twi'lek women so damn sexy?

19Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Tue Jul 13, 2021 4:09 pm

Dienamic

Dienamic
I am still formlating a plan for articulated twi'lek lekku...i am close to a good idea I think.

20Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:14 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Oops... the old Bigmouth : I WILL BUILD A STARSHIP PROJECT. Embarassed I forgot it.

Thanks for the nice compliments, Friends. And sorry for not using Aurebesh. Great Idea, i installed it in my fond now.

I want to build a little ship, section by section i remember...

This should be a part of the cocpit section.

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00916

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00520

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00320

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 00427

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 01313

21Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Nice control seat, Ephiane. And glad to see the character picked up the lingo (or rather the writing). By the way, I was not pushing for this, just trying to be helpful. Wink Anyway, she is so cute looking pleased with herself. Remind me, what head sculpt did you use to make this head?

22Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 12:51 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks, Gube. It was one with moveable eyeballs, sorry can´t remember

Let´s think the project stopd because of the smuggler is arrested Laughing

Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 01412

23Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:04 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Awww... well we want to see more of her, so I hope she is acquitted. Is that one of "my" hybrid stormtroopers? Smile You know, Bandai body and Hasbro head?

24Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:36 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Free the Twi’lek!

Cool idea to start building part of a ship for her.

25Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Empty Re: Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew Wed Jul 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a cool looking chair. And it looks like the empire got to her. Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1f62c

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Star Wars Smuggler Ship & Crew 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum