OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step (Work in Progress)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Nice group shot, and interesting comparison of the different bodies trying the same poses.

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
They all look great in my book. Thanks for the notes on each body.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Theboo-bomb

Spidey looks much better with that new body, it really fills that suit. The other spideys also look great, I like the variation between them.

rollotomasi

And that, boys and girls, is how it's done!
Excellent swap & nice Spidey poses, AFM.
The extra range of the M32's neck makes the figure stand out in those extreme poses.

blackpool

blackpool
Wow that's utterly impressive, he looks fantastic!!! Incredible work, thanks a lot for sharing! (and those poses are insanely good)

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice group shot, and interesting comparison of the different bodies trying the same poses.
GubernatorFan wrote:They all look great in my book. Thanks for the notes on each body.
Theboo-bomb wrote:Spidey looks much better with that new body, it really fills that suit. The other spideys also look great, I like the variation between them.
Thanks so much. I always appreciate the encouragement. More is a comin...
rollotomasi wrote:And that, boys and girls, is how it's done!
Excellent swap & nice Spidey poses, AFM.
The extra range of the M32's neck makes the figure stand out in those extreme poses.
I totally agree. It almost made me want to re-do the PS4 Spider-Man. I resisting the erg as much as possible.
blackpool wrote:Wow that's utterly impressive, he looks fantastic!!! Incredible work, thanks a lot for sharing! (and those poses are insanely good)
Thanks brother. I'min the midst of great talent here, so I have to bring the "A" game.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan: I did find a way to stiffen up my m32 body. but I would not recommend it. Even though I am very happy with the results. It involved some cutting open and a lot of super glue.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:GubernatorFan: I did find a way to stiffen up my m32 body. but I would not recommend it. Even though I am very happy with the results. It involved some cutting open and a lot of super glue.

Impressive (and audacious), but I don't think I want to try that myself. Glad it worked out.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:GubernatorFan: I did find a way to stiffen up my m32 body. but I would not recommend it. Even though I am very happy with the results. It involved some cutting open and a lot of super glue.

Impressive (and audacious), but I don't think I want to try that myself. Glad it worked out.
I really can't blame you. At one point I thought I ruined the body completely. My first attempt the legs ended up becoming even less stiff and we're just flopping around and wouldn't hold any posing at all. And out of fear and effort I was able to repair it and go beyond what he could do. If I was to try this again there are definitely steps I would leave out as they were not advantageous to my efforts.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I did another body swap from the Tech Suit to the Armored suit. Jaou is not in the Armored Spidy suit and the tech suit has the M32. Enjoy the pics...

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51163906896_833e9ed4fe_bIMG_20210507_122114443 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51163906861_e1315bdc58_bIMG_20210507_122146627 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51163242532_66706d3ed8_bIMG_20210507_122211557 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51163242477_bfb047b45b_bIMG_20210507_122239258 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51165011825_76fd56eaa1_bIMG_20210507_123613488 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51163242432_91c9bfd15b_bIMG_20210507_123632832 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51164153618_c764ea5be4_bIMG_20210507_124210748 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 51165013695_4da0491565_bIMG_20210507_124547443 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

I still need to sew him back up. Will do that later.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s an impressive amount of flexibility. Wow! Nice job.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

A Journey to a Spider-Man M32 TbLeague Body Swap Step by step  (Work in Progress) - Page 2 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Like Mark said, very impressive. But I still want to avoid this degree of surgery myself. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum