OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

Gummy Hasbro plastic, bad paint job, loose tail joints, good body. Fun enough for a $35 toy from Aliexpress. (I do regret selling the original last year...)

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Sorry this turned out disappointing for you. On camera it actually looks pretty cool.

Adeno

Haha it was expected. It's a bootleg after all. I managed to remove most of the red paint on his left snout haha Smile

Adeno

Just some fun hiding his flaws lol Very Happy

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review RBMUJ1a

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review Ydnue02

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review BKT5CKn

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review 3NhqwNT

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That looks like a really cool representation of Godzilla. Some really cool photos with the shadows and light, and nice effects. Well done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Legend Creation Godzilla 2019 aka Monsterarts Godzilla 2019 Bootleg Review C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I second that, well done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum