OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HSPToys: 1/6 European Hair Transplant Beauty Head Sculpture (#1003-1006) [4 models in total]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She looks a little bit shocked or surprised, which is not a very common expression in head sculpts. Always nice to have the multiple hair color/style options.

GeeWillikers

GeeWillikers
GubernatorFan wrote:She looks a little bit shocked or surprised, which is not a very common expression in head sculpts.

I saw these on ebay yesterday and that was my first thought. It's good to see someone try something slightly different like this, but I'm not sure if I actually like this particular attempt at it or not. Unless it's a particularly pale skintone, the lighting in these pics seems overly-harsh, and the sculpts look oddly fuzzy and/or defocused... so perhaps these pics aren't the best examples for the company to choose for promos. Given that, Numbers 4 and 6 seem to be the sculpt that work best, at least for me. I don't like the blonde one at all.

There's also the same basic problem that any company (eg Facepool) has when they attempt a different or 'extreme' expression sculpt - unless it's part of a set of different expression sculpts for the same basic character sculpt it limits the possibilities for an articulated figure. Unfortunately such sets seem to be a very rare option in this hobby.

Annalise

Annalise
When I saw the blond I thought Oh Yay, I could finally do that Betty Draper figure I've never wanted.  Rolling Eyes

I like 3 & 6 the best. Will have to wait and see what the skin tone is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum