OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 fat cat [six colors optional] JXK064

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
don't know what I've expected, maybe a "catwoman comic knockoff" but sure this is literally a fat cat Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Some of these are absolutely adorable. I'm just not likely to pay their prices for little plastic or resin statues.

shazzdan

shazzdan
Are these really any better than the ones you can get at the toy shop for a few bucks?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:Are these really any better than the ones you can get at the toy shop for a few bucks?

I think it's all about the whiskers, but it's hard to tell.  Do they hold the right x-ish sideways pattern, or in some pics do they just seem to be thin and all over the place?  And are they decently attached, ie held ideally inside the resin, or will they just blow off?  I suspect in hand it's the whiskers (and the glossyness of the eyes) that could take these up a notch (or not).

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I already have a 1:1 version.

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 fat cat [six colors optional] JXK064 36-F79-F07-D394-4-C0-A-A347-ADC4-B77-FD6-BB

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
shazzdan wrote:Are these really any better than the ones you can get at the toy shop for a few bucks?

I think it's all about the whiskers, but it's hard to tell.  Do they hold the right x-ish sideways pattern, or in some pics do they just seem to be thin and all over the place?  And are they decently attached, ie held ideally inside the resin, or will they just blow off?  I suspect in hand it's the whiskers (and the glossyness of the eyes) that could take these up a notch (or not).

I have a couple of their bigger cats and the whiskers are indeed set in the resin.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: JXK: 1/6 fat cat [six colors optional] JXK064 C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, neat!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum