OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

OSFModerator1

OSFModerator1
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16161410

ACPLAY ATX059 Lady Evening Gown Set
ACPLAY ATX059-A LIST:
1. White evening gown* 1
2. Bracelet * 1 set
3. High heels * 1 pair

ACPLAY ATX059-B LIST:
1. Red evening gown * 1
2. Bracelet * 1 set
3. High heels * 1 pair

ACPLAY ATX059-C LIST:
1. Black evening gown* 1
2. Bracelet * 1 set
3. High heels * 1 pair

===================

ATX-059-A White

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16163410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16164010
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16164610
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16165410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16165910

================<

ATX-059-B red

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16170410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16171210
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16172410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16173510
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16182210

===================

ATX-059-C black

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16183310
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16183710
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16184410
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16184910
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16185310
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16185710
NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 16191210

#newproduct #ACPlay #LadyEveningGownSet #female #clothing #accessory

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
Saw these the other night. It’s different without being weird. Hope the price isn’t horrible.

Diana

Diana
These look like they could fit into the Star Wars universe. I like them, but I lack the imagination as to what to do with them. Just displaying them like this is kinda boring.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Diana wrote:These look like they could fit into the Star Wars universe.

That was my first thought too Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Valiarde wrote:
Diana wrote:These look like they could fit into the Star Wars universe.

That was my first thought too Smile

Me as well.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Different without being weird and Star Wars universe both sound about right -- at least some mildly dystopian future. I don't think "evening gown" is what they are. More like a stylish formal or even going to work outfit for the upper class. By the way, I was just wondering from the title whether it is not a sequel to the Lady Green Sleeves set. Smile

DeW

DeW
This looks great, A Mon Mothma and or a Qi'ra gown. This almost looks like a sleeker dress design of Mon Mothma from Andor.

davidd

davidd
Evening gown? Rolling Eyes   It's a pantsuit!

Admittedly, a pantsuit with cool capelike sleeves.

Looks kinda like something a "Bond villainess" might wear.

Nice figure posing in the promo pix, particular the one in white that looks like she's walking. See how they got the cape-sleeves to kind of open up, like they are billowing from the figure's movement? That's a nice pic!

DeW

DeW
Wow can't have an opinion, well that sucks.. and foes list! YAY!

davidd

davidd
DeW wrote:Wow can't have an opinion, well that sucks.. and foes list! YAY!

??? I'm sorry... did you think my comment was in response to what you posted? It certainly was not intended to be. It was merely my observation about the outfit.

I apologize for whatever I might have said that made you think I was belittling your opinion.

Of course, if you've added me to your "Foes" list, you will not see the apology. Perhaps somebody will pass along the clarification.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
davidd wrote:
DeW wrote:Wow can't have an opinion, well that sucks.. and foes list! YAY!

??? I'm sorry... did you think my comment was in response to what you posted? It certainly was not intended to be. It was merely my observation about the outfit.

I apologize for whatever I might have said that made you think I was belittling your opinion.

Of course, if you've added me to your "Foes" list, you will not see the apology. Perhaps somebody will pass along the clarification.
I saw this, and did not take your comment in any way as a response, much less a dismissive one, to DeW's comment. (If I did, I would have either acted upon it immediately or brought it up to moderator review, as appropriate.) You have nothing to apologize for, although it is certainly nice of you to try to address the misunderstanding, and to do so in such civil manner.

Sometimes people misinterpret what is posted (contextual clues are more limited online) -- which is inevitable -- but that is why it is important to not overreact and escalate. As a reminder to all, we have a policy on behavior in the forum:
https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t6-forum-policies-and-info-continuously-updated

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I think you may have misunderstood, DeW. I don’t see Dave’s comment as anything against your comment, he was merely pointing out (in a general way) that the nomenclature of this particular product doesn’t really represent an “evening gown”, stylish and cool as it is, but instead a very unique looking “pant-suit.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: ACPlay: 1/6 Lady Evening Gown Set 【 a total of 3 colors optional 】(ATX-059) 1f10

DeW

DeW
Thank you for making feel unsafe on a hobby forum with your mansplaining, I hope you don't mind me prtsc for proof.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
DeW wrote:Thank you for making feel unsafe on a hobby forum with your mansplaining, I hope you don't mind me prtsc for proof.
I am sorry you feel this way, but this may not be the right place for you. Far from being the victim, you are victimizing others.
While we welcome differences of opinion about the products, customs, and methods we discuss, attacking and insulting other forum members and creating a toxic atmosphere is not allowed, whatever their sex.

Diana

Diana
DeW wrote:Thank you for making feel unsafe on a hobby forum with your mansplaining, I hope you don't mind me prtsc for proof.

As a woman who has been on this forum for years I can tell you that you misread this. This is the most civil and supportive and decent place online I know. If you feel unsafe here then that's on you. Getting sassy and condescending instead of addressing it in a civil manner (and remaining open to the possibility that there was a misunderstanding) is highly immature. Taking this innocent comment as a personal insult shows an inflated sense of self importance.

As a woman I feel the need to stand up against women oppressing men by calling them oppressors at every opportunity they get, causing them to walk on eggshells...
On that note: Thank you to the men (who got attacked here) for being far more gentle and careful in their wording than me.

I would reeeeaaaaally like to get into a deep psychological/political discussion right now, but that's against the rules for good reason, so I shall refrain. ^^

Now let's get back to this dress, which clearly isn't one. [sarcasm]Shame on you, davidd, for speaking the truth![/sarcasm] Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Diana wrote:As a woman who has been on this forum for years I can tell you that you misread this. This is the most civil and supportive and decent place online I know. If you feel unsafe here then that's on you. Getting sassy and condescending instead of addressing it in a civil manner (and remaining open to the possibility that there was a misunderstanding) is highly immature. Taking this innocent comment as a personal insult shows an inflated sense of self importance.

As a woman I feel the need to stand up against women oppressing men by calling them oppressors at every opportunity they get, causing them to walk on eggshells...
On that note: Thank you to the men (who got attacked here) for being far more gentle and careful in their wording than me.

I would reeeeaaaaally like to get into a deep psychological/political discussion right now, but that's against the rules for good reason, so I shall refrain. ^^

Now let's get back to this dress, which clearly isn't one. [sarcasm]Shame on you, davidd, for speaking the truth![/sarcasm] Laughing
Thank you very much for adding your perspective, Diana, and for promoting such good common sense and good manners. We cannot really shape others' way of thinking outside of genuine interactive discussion from which either can learn from the other, but we can at least expect civil interaction between all members. It ought to be obvious, but if nothing else, it comes down to forum policy.
To think a poorly-labeled product would lead to such fallout!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum