OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Portraits

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Portraits Empty Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:25 am

Annalise

Annalise
Just what the title says, I'm afraid. No hot rock band, no amusing photo story, no awesome custom creations. Just static portraits of female faces with a few stodgy museum poses added in for good measure. Click the back button now.

Portraits 00img_10

Portraits 01img_11

Still here? Ok, can't say I didn't warn you. The first gallery features Arkhalla.
Portraits 02img_11
Portraits 03img_11
Portraits 04img_11
Portraits 05img_11
Portraits 06img_11
Portraits 07img_11
Portraits 08mg_210
Portraits 09img_11
Portraits 10img_11
Portraits 11img_11
Portraits 12img_12
Portraits 13img_13
Portraits 14img_11
Portraits 15img_11

2Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:51 am

davidd

davidd
Demon Girls in Hell around the Throne of Satan?

What is there not to LOVE about that? cheers

So glad I didn't click the back-button! Razz

(Actually, you had me hooked from the first pic, illuminated by firelight!)

3Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:03 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice portraits. The ones with the moody lighting and more shadows were just magical.

4Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:19 am

Diana

Diana
These are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. Smile
I love the first Arkhalla picture the most. But with Purgatory and Lady Bat (what a gorgeous and unusual face!!) they make a beautiful group.

5Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:31 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Excellent use of light effects ! Your turned figures into real persons with Your photographie. Arww, the Eyes of the Scubbus are so fantastic. You need a unlucky traveler knoking at the door Laughing

6Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:41 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
These are some nice portraits. The lighting is nice and moody, and the first one with the fire pit is excellent.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Portraits C8485110

7Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:07 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Very nice pics! Hey is that a alternative Fox defender figure in the first pic? She is a great figure and one I sadly missed out on. I do have the blue version though.
I like the hell trio in and around the throne. I hope we get too see more of them soon, thanks for sharing!

8Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:25 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Beautiful figures, and gorgeous photos!!

They are all great, but this one is probably my fave....

Annalise wrote:Portraits 04img_11

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

9Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Sometimes the photos tell the story, and in this case they do. These are some cool photos, some of them wouldn't look out of place in some sort of fantasy house as the portraits of someone powerful.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Portraits 1f60e

10Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Sat May 01, 2021 4:46 am

Gizems nice Kittens

Gizems nice Kittens
Great shots and a nice collection of demons. cheers

11Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Sun May 02, 2021 9:49 am

Ovy

Ovy
Agree, great mood you created. My favourite might also be the first one with the warm light, classic fantasy campfire vibes.

12Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Mon May 03, 2021 4:31 am

Valiarde

Valiarde
I'm also a fan of these Portraits and some very very nice shots in between. Only thing I could think of changing is to use a more warm light for these hell figure maybe? Unless you want that moonshine contrast to the warm backdrop.

Like to see more of them Smile

13Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Mon May 03, 2021 7:15 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Beautifully creative photography! So many different moods with the different lighting, all effective and powerful. Nicely done!

14Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Tue May 04, 2021 3:56 pm

Annalise

Annalise
davidd wrote:Demon Girls in Hell around the Throne of Satan?

What is there not to LOVE about that?

So glad I didn't click the back-button!

(Actually, you had me hooked from the first pic, illuminated by firelight!)

Thanks davidd, I'm glad you liked them.

GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice portraits. The ones with the moody lighting and more shadows were just magical.

Thank you Guv. I do like to play in shadow. Happy you liked them.

Diana wrote:These are beautiful!! Thank you for sharing. Smile
I love the first Arkhalla picture the most. But with Purgatory and Lady Bat (what a gorgeous and unusual face!!) they make a beautiful group.

Thanks Diana. I agree about the Lady Bat. One of the best TBleague has ever done, imo.  Sometimes it looks like she's on the verge of tears, other times haughty and arrogant, but always beautiful.

Ephiane wrote:Excellent use of light effects ! Your turned figures into real persons with Your photographie. Arww, the Eyes of the Scubbus are so fantastic. You need a unlucky traveler knoking at the door

Thanks Ephiane! I'll keep at it and hope to produce something as incredible as your fantastic work someday! Funny you mention a traveler. I actually intended to do a scene similar to that and ordered my very first male 1/6 collectable figure to play the part. It ended up being the only Giantoy order ever that never got delivered. I think maybe the 1/6 gods are trying to tell me something!

Stryker2011 wrote:These are some nice portraits. The lighting is nice and moody, and the first one with the fire pit is excellent.

Thanks very much. Lead with your best, as they say in Hollywood.

BAMcomix wrote:Very nice pics! Hey is that a alternative Fox defender figure in the first pic? She is a great figure and one I sadly missed out on. I do have the blue version though.
I like the hell trio in and around the throne. I hope we get too see more of them soon, thanks for sharing!

Thanks! Yes, she's the first one, VC-CF-01 Lurker of Fox Legend. Outstanding h/s, imo.

skywalkersaga wrote:Beautiful figures, and gorgeous photos!!

They are all great, but this one is probably my fave....

Nice, thanks sky! Happy you liked them.

Theboo-bomb wrote:Sometimes the photos tell the story, and in this case they do. These are some cool photos, some of them wouldn't look out of place in some sort of fantasy house as the portraits of someone powerful.

Thanks very much!

Gizems nice Kittens wrote:Great shots and a nice collection of demons.

Thanks!

Ovy wrote:Agree, great mood you created. My favourite might also be the first one with the warm light, classic fantasy campfire vibes.

Thank you, Ovy!

Valiarde wrote:I'm also a fan of these Portraits and some very very nice shots in between. Only thing I could think of changing is to use a more warm light for these hell figure maybe? Unless you want that moonshine contrast to the warm backdrop.

Like to see more of them

Thanks Valiarde. Sometimes I am going for the contrast, but not always, so it may help to play around with a warmer light. I'll definitely give that a try for the third gallery.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Beautifully creative photography! So many different moods with the different lighting, all effective and powerful. Nicely done!

Thanks very much, I'm glad you liked them.

Portraits 00img_14

Portraits 00img_13

Portraits 01img_12

The second gallery features the batgirls

Portraits 02img_12

Portraits 03img_12

Portraits 04img_12

Portraits 06img_12

Portraits 05img_12

Portraits 07img_13

Portraits 08img_11

Portraits 09img_12

Portraits 10img_12

Portraits 11img_13

Portraits 12img_13

Portraits 13img_14

Portraits 14img_12

Portraits 15img_12

Portraits 16img_12

Portraits 17img_11

Portraits 18img_12

Portraits 19img_11

15Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Tue May 04, 2021 4:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
To me, Nancy in Hell steals the show, although the close-ups of Purgatori are striking and beautiful.

16Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Tue May 04, 2021 4:34 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Thanks! Nancy is a great figure and I suspect it's likely she will be featured in a gallery sooner than later.

17Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Wed May 05, 2021 5:00 am

Diana

Diana
Those close-ups of Purgi and Lady Bat are sooo beautiful!!!

18Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Wed May 05, 2021 5:45 pm

Antmax

Antmax
Great photo's as always Annalise. I often wish there was a like button so I can encourage more people to post pictures. I'm a bit reluctant fill the threads with posts all the time.

I particularly like the close up portraits with the moody lighting. I'm always surprised how well the tiny eyes come out and really make the figures seem quite life like.

19Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Thu May 06, 2021 10:36 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Diana wrote:Those close-ups of Purgi and Lady Bat are sooo beautiful!!!

Agree. Say what you will about some of their figure offerings but TBleague/Phicen sure can make some attractive head sculpts.

Antmax wrote:I often wish there was a like button so I can encourage more people to post pictures. I'm a bit reluctant fill the threads with posts all the time.

I'm happy you liked them and thanks for the reply. I know what you mean. I sometimes feel that way too, especially when I'm just parroting what everyone else has said. But I've come to believe even a repetitive and short "yeah, what they said" can have value. I know that for me, if I see 200+ views and it's crickets except for a mercy reply or two from the mods, I can't help but think "well, alrighty then, so no one liked THAT" even if it's not necessarily true. But it doesn't encourage me to post again until I have something truly outstanding to show, which may be never.

Portraits 00mg_210

Portraits 000img10

20Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri May 07, 2021 7:02 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice new photos. The bold color pallet, and lighting, are excellent.

These three are my favorites:

Portraits Edd79d10
Portraits 59afed10
Portraits 724a9d10

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Portraits C8485110

21Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Fri May 07, 2021 12:11 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I especially like the last photo, the lady in white with the cool jewelry.

22Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Mon May 10, 2021 5:59 am

blackpool

blackpool
very nice portraits, and awesome collection of ladies!

23Portraits Empty Re: Portraits Mon May 10, 2021 8:49 pm

Annalise

Annalise
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice new photos. The bold color pallet, and lighting, are excellent.
These three are my favorites:

Thank you very much. That last one of my avatar was a happy accident. Her hair was giving me fits and wouldn't style, so I got frustrated and threw a red light behind her and said "Fine I'll photograph you like this then!" and kind of stumbled into one of my favourite photos. Better lucky then good, eh? I've named that portrait "Bad Hair Day".

blackpool wrote:very nice portraits, and awesome collection of ladies!
Thank you blackpool. More to come.

GubernatorFan wrote:I especially like the last photo, the lady in white with the cool jewelry.
Thanks Guv. Hopefully that means you'll like this next gallery as well.

Portraits 01img_13

The third gallery features the lovely golden Royal Defender, Tatiana. I was lucky enough to grab her h/s loose on ebay early, before the price got too crazy.

Portraits 02img_13

Portraits 03img_13

Portraits 04img_13

Portraits 05img_13

Portraits 06img_13

Portraits 07img_14

Portraits 08img_12

Portraits 09img_13

Portraits 10img_13

Portraits 11img_14

Portraits 12img_14

Portraits 13img_15