OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"Up top! Get up there!"

When the MandalorianTM brought the alien foundling GroguTM to the planet of TythonTM in order to reach other Jedi, they were tracked by Moff GideonTM and a unit of remnant StormtroopersTM were sent to capture the child.

In celebration of Star Wars Day, Hot Toys is pleased to present a new 1/6th scale collectible figure of the Stormtrooper Commander from The Mandalorian as an exclusive item!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is developed based on the Stormtrooper Commander’s appearance in the critically acclaimed live-action series. It features detailed helmet and armor with weathering effects, the commander’s orange pauldron, a black under-suit, two style of blaster rifles, and a display base!

Lead the troopers in your Star Wars collection with this new 1/6th scale Stormtrooper Commander collectible figure!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS041
PRODUCT NAMESTORMTROOPER COMMANDER™
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
SPECIAL FEATURESFINELY CRAFTED STORMTROOPER COMMANDER ARMOR,
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
The 1/6th scale Stormtrooper Commander Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Stormtrooper Commander in the Star Wars: The Mandalorian series
- Specially applied white colored painting on armor
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fist
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding weapon
- One (1) open left hand

Costume:
- One (1) finely crafted Stormtrooper Commander armor
- One (1) black colored and multi textured fabric under-suit
- One (1) orange colored pauldron
- One (1) white colored belt
- One (1) pair of white boots

Weapons:
- Two (2) blaster rifles

Accessory:
- Specially designed sand themed diorama figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q4, 2021 – Q1, 2022

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11473
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2785
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3529
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4478
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5457
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6429
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7414
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8391
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9376
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10355
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11474
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12317
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13300
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14276
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15258
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16238

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #TheMandalorian #StormtrooperCommander #male #Sci-Fi #Disney+

Ovy

Ovy
Well I like that they used that Rogue one blaster more once it was introduced. I mean it's larger than the original one which makes it better.

Oh and a mortar guy. Although I found Picklemunkeys mortar team looked more interesting haha.

It will always be pleasant to look at quality Hot Toys pics, does not matter that I won't buy them.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don’t like the look/paint design of the mortar guy — all I see is Donald Duck. Just... dumb.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Always nice to see more stormtroopers. Yes, the mortar guy looks just too colorful for me, so I have the same reaction as Stryker. I suppose one could claim a sort of carryover tradition from some clone troopers and some video game ones (shock? fire? whatever they were). Although I'm pretty much an Original Trilogy purist, I love the Rogue One iteration of the traditional stormtrooper and am glad Mandalorian uses those -- not that I watch the show (besides, I've heard bad enough things about what happens to stormtroopers in it). Wink Generally I like my stormtroopers more pristine, but the bit of weathering is not bad, and this might also work as another sandtrooper with or without much in the way of customizing (Rogue One erased the minor differences between them and classic regular stormtroopers). If these were cheap (which is improbable), I would love to help myself to one or two. But knowing what prices are likely, I might consider I have enough stormtroopers already.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
$220 - & a Sideshow “exclusive” — so, add at least another $25 for lower US.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS™ THE MANDALORIAN™ STORMTROOPER COMMANDER™ 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ouch! Well, he is a commander, right? LOL And they are charging less than $265-365, so I suppose by their "new normal" this is a steal at $220. Smile I'll pass.

JohnByng

Stryker2011 wrote:I don’t like the look/paint design of the mortar guy — all I see is Donald Duck. Just... dumb.

I hadn't seen it until you said it, now I can't see him any other way! Smile

JohnByng

I am still waiting on my Remnant Stormtrooper so I will pass on this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum