OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
GubernatorFan wrote:And, bonus, he's grown a sort of tail! Wink

Or... he's pooping cable. Very Happy

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:And, bonus, he's grown a sort of tail! Wink

Or... he's pooping cable. Very Happy
Either way, nice. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shazzdan

One thing I appreciated was that he comes with 8 light sabres, 4 extended and 4 retracted, and that the grips are magnetized to help them stay in the hands (also magnetized).

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

doodlehobby

Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Just for fun, there's another option that the universe sent my way once I decided I wasn't getting the Sideshow Grievous.  Recent thrift store find, Lego Grievous, cost me about $4.  He was missing a few parts (which I replaced with whatever I could get, giving him a bit of a random damaged/rebuilt look) and he has a borrowed cape.  The Lego parts design would actually be receptive to running bits of wiring through, etc, for a fully damaged look.  Can't really recommend this for a fully serious display (except maybe a "back row" figure), but I've got to say, the posability is amazing.  Whatever chemistry Lego uses to keep those ball joints tight and effective is very satisfying.  So in that one respect, the opposite of Sideshow.

generalgrievous - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure - Page 3 Grievo11
Oh... I love this Lego figure. Still play with him from time to time. LOL

Yeah, it may be a poor man's substitute, but this thing is an awesome toy. Yeah, it's a toy, not a collector piece. LOL

I really wanted to get the Sideshow one, but after seeing all the issues and how costly it was... I just couldn't justify. Granted, the Lego one isn't accurate, but it's still quite nice. I mean, this thing is a beast in posability compared to Sideshow. I mean this thing can stand on one leg and do a kick! :p
generalgrievous - NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith: General Grievous Sixth Scale Figure - Page 3 26428901400_809415112c_bKick by Vicki Lee, on Flickr

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Excellent photo of the lego figure, doodlehobby.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Hello there!
Good photos Stryker, I nearly ordered him too but don't want to dig too deep into Star Wars. Smile  Should be a great addition to your collection.
 Over at freaks I saw someone weathering him into a used look which was also kinda nice.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum