OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE
“You see, in this world there’s two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded guns and those who dig. You dig.”

Sideshow presents The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure, the debut figure of the Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection celebrating the actor’s extensive career in film.

Based on Clint Eastwood’s appearance in Sergio Leone’s essential spaghetti Western film The Good, The Bad and the Ugly, The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure features a meticulously crafted, steely-eyed portrait with a non-removable hat and cigar. Called “Blondie” by Tuco, the mysterious drifter wears a custom-tailored fabric costume including a dress shirt, pants, a pistol belt with holster, a faux leather vest with faux fur lining, a neckerchief, and a removable serape.

The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure is articulated to allow for numerous display options utilizing the accompanying additional hands and accessories. This bounty hunter’s tools of the trade include a pistol with an embossed snake grip design, a large rifle, a rock, and spurs on the heels of his boots. The figure also comes with nine hands in total — a pair of fists, a pair of relaxed hands, a pair of gesturing hands, a right rifle-holding hand, a left rifle-supporting hand, and a right pistol-holding hand. Craft dynamic and dramatic poses for the gunslinger on your shelf of Western collectibles and pay tribute to this iconic figure in cinema.

If you’ve got a fistful of dollars burning a hole in your pocket be sure to bring home The Man with No Name Sixth Scale Figure from Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection today.

Brand
Clint Eastwood
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Artists
JPark (Sculpt)
Namhoon Kim (Sculpt) (Paint)
Narae (Sculpt)
Kevin Ellis (Design)
Tom Gilliland (Design)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Cut and Sew)
The Sideshow Sixth Scale Design & Development Team (Design) (Development)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure specially features:

Headsculpt of Clint Eastwood as The Man With No Name, with Hat and Cigar
Fabric Costume, including:
Shirt
Pants
Faux Leather Vest with faux fur lining
Pants
Pistol Belt with Holster
Serape
Neckerchief
Multiple Handsets
Left and Right Relaxed hands
Right Pistol Holding Hand
Right Rifle Holding Hand
Left Rifle Support Hand
Pair of Boots with Spurs
Pistol with Embossed Snake Grip
Rifle
Rock
ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS
Materials
Fabric , Plastic
Product Size
Height: 12" (30.5 cm) *

Shipping Weight
0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more

SKU
UPC
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 11667
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 2984
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 3661
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 4600
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 5565
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 6531
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 7511
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 8482
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 10443
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 11668
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 12400
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 13380
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 14354
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 15331
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 16306
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 17285
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 18264
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 19234
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 20191
NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure 21216

#newproduct #SideshowCollectibles #ManWithNoName #ClintEastwood #LegacyCollection #male #movie #Western

JohnByng

They chose a really difficult expression, when he is squinting in the sunlight. It is an iconic expression but they fail to capture it completely. I do not collect cowboys so I have no interest in this figure.

But I do love those movies!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm always reluctant to PO stuff from Sideshow since their final product is usually very different from the prototype. I love the movie, and to have an official Blondie is very cool (even though I have an Iminime version), but I think I'll hold off until I see a production piece before committing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Sideshow Collectibles: The Man With No Name Sixth Scale Figure C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know I will ruffle some feathers, but that's the coolest character from the greatest Western of all time. Smile Beautifully recreated, instantly recognizable, perhaps less than ideal choice of expression, but it works. But since he can't remove his hat or cigar, neither would I remove funds from my bank account. Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:I know I will ruffle some feathers, but that's the coolest character from the greatest Western of all time. Smile Beautifully recreated, instantly recognizable, perhaps less than ideal choice of expression, but it works. But since he can't remove his hat or cigar, neither would I remove funds from my bank account. Smile

Well, maybe the second coolest character from the greatest western of all time -- Lee Van Cleef in the same movie might just take first place Smile

I was wondering when I first saw this if maybe the iminime Redman was getting some kind of officially sanctioned re-release with Sideshow, but no such luck.  Some will surely be disappointed to see this is a series called "Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection," (and even photographed with Dirty Harry), as surely this implies there will be no Ugly, and no Bad to go along with it.  

I agree too that the unremovable hat and cigar are a deal breaker for me.  I could sort of forgive it at the Redman level, given their different economies of scale (even though my otherwise loved Van Cleef figure kind of bugs me), but at Sideshow level and price, there's no excuse.  Kind of ironic that LimToys, and to a lesser extent VTS, recently vowed us with all those Red Dead facial and hairstyle options, but big deal mighty Sideshow can't even take his hat off. Let's hope that people let them know, and they don't repeat the same mistake if ever Sideshow’s Clint Eastwood Legacy Collection gets around to Josey Wales.

shazzdan

shazzdan
I already bought Lee Van Cleef from that movie. Ever since he arrived I've been watching his old movies on Youtube. I'd like to order this but I don't like Sideshow.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
shazzdan wrote:I'd like to order this but I don't like Sideshow.

If you're going to shoot, shoot, don't talk... Smile

Valiarde

Valiarde
GubernatorFan wrote: But since he can't remove his hat or cigar

Really? Ugh that sounds like a terrible choice from SS.  Neutral

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Nice choice of character and subject matter, but the headsculpt is a bit of a let-down.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

csyeung

csyeung
oof I didn't know the hat couldn't come off. That sucks. I too am weary of Sideshow 1/6 scale production. It's likely to come with a flimsy body as well. Sideshow has shot itself in the foot with their poor quality production as that's what they are known for whenever a new 1/6 figure is announced. Hopefully it turns out ok for the fans.

blackpool

blackpool
Nice try from Sideshow, the poses, the outfit, it's very iconic, yet the likeness to mr Eastwood is pretty bad (I don't remember Blondie being bit by a bee on the lips...)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum