OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Harmony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Harmony Empty Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 1:21 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Just one Picture... feel the harmony, Friends Very Happy

Good news b.t.w. That little fat marmota was ordered in january from sunnymyhair. I got it some days ago. Looks like he is alive Laughing

thanks for watching

Eph

Harmony 00820

2Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Valiarde

Valiarde
The Druid Hermit! Wonderful, exactly my kind of picture/figure

3Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Very nicely done, Eph. He seems so in-tune with nature.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Harmony C8485110

4Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 2:19 pm

Diana

Diana
THIS!! Beautifully done. Smile

5Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 2:55 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Oh this is sweet! I love those squirrels!

6Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 4:33 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Ah, so wonderful! And that marmot is indeed super adorable. :'D

The scene reminds me of Vainamoinen in the Kalevala singing and playing his kantele, and charming all the animals...

Harmony E031692c800ca5cbcfcb5d3ce68de86e

Harmony Dced8910

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

7Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 4:36 pm

BAMComix

BAMComix
Another wonder character creation! He looks quite content there with his animal friends

8Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 6:44 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Valiarde wrote:The Druid Hermit! Wonderful, exactly my kind of picture/figure

Thank You very much Val. Glad You like it.

Stryker2011 wrote:Very nicely done, Eph. He seems so in-tune with nature.

Thanks Stryker, exaclty what i want to show with it.

Diana wrote:THIS!! Beautifully done. Smile

Thank You Di.

Lynkhart wrote:Oh this is sweet! I love those squirrels!

Thank You Lynk. Awww Squirrels. Who can´t love them..... wait there was someone  Laughing

skywalkersaga wrote:Ah, so wonderful! And that marmot is indeed super adorable. :'D

The scene reminds me of Vainamoinen in the Kalevala singing and playing his kantele, and charming all the animals...

Harmony E031692c800ca5cbcfcb5d3ce68de86e

Harmony Dced8910

Wow ! Thank You that for i read the complete saga on Wiki. Fantastic. Respekt. I like this kind of wisdom You have.
...and You got me. I steal all my inspirations You remember  Laughing but i can´t give the artist a tribute, i don´t know him. Love this picture so much

Harmony Quiet_10

BAMComix wrote:Another wonder character creation! He looks quite content there with his animal friends

Exactly Bam, thanks. Druids and Flora and Fauna are one.

9Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 7:21 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
From some reason, I am reminded of this Jethro Tull Song:

Great work.

10Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Thu May 06, 2021 9:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another beautifully done scene, Ephiane. Great posing of both the articulated figure and the tiny critter statues on such an elaborate ground/base, and working so nicely with the background. Not to mention your usual excellence in all the tiny detail. Thanks for sharing.

11Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Fri May 07, 2021 1:46 am

Annalise

Annalise
More great stuff from Ephiane, love it! The little tuft of chest hair is a nice touch. He'd better keep one eye on that racoon though. Looks pretty shifty to me.

12Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Fri May 07, 2021 7:49 am

Illusion

Illusion
indeed wonderful... i can feel the spirit of the scene I love you

13Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Sat May 08, 2021 9:30 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a great and lovely scene, that chubby marmot is cute.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Harmony 1f60e

14Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 9:46 am

tankgirlfuzzy

tankgirlfuzzy
Yes, yes, I do feel the harmony... and the peace and tranquility... I love you cat pig albino elephant

Not to get all Christian on you, but there's a real St. Francis vibe to this, but with a pagan/shaman twist. 

The Cascade Mountains near where I live are crawling with marmots, and they are so used to people they will let you walk right up to them without flinching. Cute!
Harmony P1000365Harmony P1000375

15Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 11:28 am

venator5

venator5
I do have a picture of harmony of a special kind. Harmony 1f606

Harmony 20210112

16Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 12:21 pm

blackpool

blackpool
super cute and well staged!

17Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 3:03 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
ZeroDelta wrote:From some reason, I am reminded of this Jethro Tull Song:

Great work.

That´s nice music. Thank You Delta. Oh... i hear a tambourine ! You give me more inspirations for druid like instruments. They have flutes made with chicken bones, and littel hole inside drilled with a 1mm drill.  Very Happy . Think  i made a tambourine soon

Harmony 00315

GubernatorFan wrote:Another beautifully done scene, Ephiane. Great posing of both the articulated figure and the tiny critter statues on such an elaborate ground/base, and working so nicely with the background. Not to mention your usual excellence in all the tiny detail. Thanks for sharing.

Thank You very much Gube. No critters.... cuddly wuddly furry sweethearts  Laughing

Annalise wrote:More great stuff from Ephiane, love it! The little tuft of chest hair is a nice touch. He'd better keep one eye on that racoon though. Looks pretty shifty to me.

Thank You Anna, the racoon is made from schleich. Maybe it´s a very young one, because he´s not 100 % in scale. It is not the same quality like the Mr. Z ones. but You can get it for 4 Bucks, not 40 bucks like Mr. z ones cost. Schleich made the animals out of a rubber material for children. I think if they use resin like Mr. Z does, the quality will be the same. The Hair is implanted on him. In the TBL skin You can implant Hair with a needle. He has Hair on the chest, arm pits.... an somewhere i can´t show You here in the forum  Laughing

Harmony 00223

Illusion wrote:indeed wonderful... i can feel the spirit of the scene I love you

Thank You, Illusion. That´s exacly what i want  Smile

Theboo-bomb wrote:That's a great and lovely scene, that chubby marmot is cute.

Thanks Boo, i really love that Mr. Z animals.

tankgirlfuzzy wrote:Yes, yes, I do feel the harmony... and the peace and tranquility... I love you cat pig albino elephant

Not to get all Christian on you, but there's a real St. Francis vibe to this, but with a pagan/shaman twist. 

The Cascade Mountains near where I live are crawling with marmots, and they are so used to people they will let you walk right up to them without flinching. Cute!
Harmony P1000365Harmony P1000375

OMG ! You live in paradise. Thanks for the pictures.
I can not speak for christians, because i´m no one. But i think they are not so hot temperd with the god they believe in than Islam Guys, You are save.  Wink

venator5 wrote:I do have a picture of harmony of a special kind.  Harmony 1f606

Harmony 20210112

Thanks for the picture and welcome to the forum, Venetor. But there´s absolute no harmony between Humans and the printer she lies on. Printers hate Humans  Laughing

Harmony Hate_m10

blackpool wrote:super cute and well staged!

Thank You Blackpool !

18Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 3:28 pm

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Jethro Tull is a legendary Progressive/Folk rock band from the 70s, they made a lot of songs with mythological themes and the Album "Songs from the Wood" is something you should listen to for inspiration, because it has songs like "Velvet Green", "Cup of Wonder" and "Fire at Midnight" that are all about English/Welsh mythology from the middle ages. Later Albums often had similar themes like "The Broadsword and the Beast" (sadly not as great as earlier albums as "Stormwatch" but later albums where better)

Edit: Oh yes, this is the prog rock band with the Flute, something that is often homaged and made fun of by people. Laughing

19Harmony Empty Re: Harmony Mon May 10, 2021 7:28 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
A chicken bone flute? Brilliant. I think you and Ovy should join forces and show us your sixth scale universes collide. How close is Ephland to Ovland? Smile

I have not yet ventured trying to get real hair on seamless bodies permanently. Drawing it on was a mixed success, as was the non-permanent sprinkling of it (most recently with Freddie Mercury). What you did is a lot more promising, but I'd like to add more hair -- and not just under that well placed leather codpiece (thank you for respecting forum policies) Smile Even if I managed to approximate your skill in implanting the hair, I worry it will just take too long to do all I would want to do with it.

When I say "critters," I mean exactly "cuddly wuddly furry sweethearts." Perhaps I'm wrong, but in my mind they are the exact same thing. And I'm pretty sure southerners use "critter" in a neutral or even endearing sense too. Now please show us more interaction between your beautiful figures and critters! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum