OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Miniature Fairy Garden

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Sat May 08, 2021 6:19 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan wrote:The back two garden beds don't get much sun so I transplanted some moss. Hopefully it will look like lawn when it fills in.
And this just gave me an idea for another project: a tiny golf course using moss for the greens. Most types of moss don't like full sun so it will have to be constructed in a semi-shaded area.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

27Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Mon May 10, 2021 1:32 pm

Ephiane

GubernatorFan wrote:Holy cow, Ephiane, this gnome looks so realistic I wonder if you didn't superimpose a real human's face on it LOL

Sorry Friends. I really don´t want to highjack this wonderful thread. This is no real person. It is a Alfred Pennyworth Sculpt. I use this Pictures for to make children in the neighborhood believe in Gnomes. I tell them i vistit Gnomes in the woods Laughing Awww... i´m so mean

Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 00516

28Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Mon May 10, 2021 1:34 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Ephiane wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:Holy cow, Ephiane, this gnome looks so realistic I wonder if you didn't superimpose a real human's face on it LOL

Sorry Friends. I really don´t want to highjack this wonderful thread. This is no real person. It is a Alfred Pennyworth Sculpt. I use this Pictures for to make children in the neighborhood believe in Gnomes. I tell them i vistit Gnomes in the woods Laughing Awww... i´m so mean

LOL and now I understand why he looked so familiar. It is a testimony to HT artists and sculptors' skill and your own! I hope they believed you! Because I very nearly did.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

29Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Tue May 11, 2021 4:54 am

Diana

FYI - Sadly I can't see your photos, shazzdan. If you used the built in image upload feature then I would be able to see them. And comment. ^^

30Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Wed Feb 01, 2023 11:58 am

davidd

davidd
Any updated pix of the fairy garden? It's had nearly a year for the foliage to grow!

31Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Miniature Fairy Garden Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:15 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
davidd wrote:Any updated pix of the fairy garden? It's had nearly a year for the foliage to grow!

I’d love to see some progress on this, as well.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Miniature Fairy Garden - Page 2 C8485110

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum