OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM Empty DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM Sun May 09, 2021 1:41 pm

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
You may not know who this is but I wanted to make him when I saw this head sculpt. You might be thinking, "why didn't you just make Popeye?  It looks just like him."  

He fits in with my plans for future stories. So with that said, please enjoy my pictures.

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 51169136890_20c42bff43_bIMG_20210509_112128653 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 51169136880_fd92b602d8_bIMG_20210509_112140800 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 51167369397_9cafa77963_bIMG_20210509_112155505 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 51167369377_44715e7fba_bIMG_20210509_112209283 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 51168821024_fe45985541_bIMG_20210509_112224638 by A.F.M. Productions, on Flickr

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I LIKE him. The name isn’t familiar to me, and if he’s a new creation of your very own — so be it. I think he looks appropriately tough and cool for a seemingly simple bash. cheers

He who dies with the most toys wins!

DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Haha he looks beautiful, superstylized head and realistic seamless body are a great combination.

I spoilered myself and googled the name, now everything makes sense. Razz

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:I LIKE him. The name isn’t familiar to me, and if he’s a new creation of your very own — so be it. I think he looks appropriately tough and cool for a seemingly simple bash. cheers

Thanks so much. You are always so kind. I will give him a back story that matches his tough look.

Ovy wrote:Haha he looks beautiful, superstylized head and realistic seamless body are a great combination.

I spoilered myself and googled the name, now everything makes sense. Razz

No spoilers at all. I would have done the same thing too. I was wondering if anyone would mention the body because 99% of my customs use the seamless body. Believe it or not, this one does not have a seamless body, but is on a Hot Toys True type. I had one around not doing anything and decided to use it for this bash. He sat there waiting for his head to arrive.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What a delightfully different figure! Love him Very Happy

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
skywalkersaga wrote:What a delightfully different figure!  Love him Very Happy

Thanks. He is far from my hero types that I usually do, huh? I've been doing quite a few lately, he's the only one I taken pictures of though.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice custom -- I also looked him up, and you have definitely given him your own creative interpretation which is both fitting and unique.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Very nice custom -- I also looked him up, and you have definitely given him your own creative interpretation which is both fitting and unique.

Thanks brother. Instead of making him being a bar or diner owner, I think he will be and ex naval personnel. Maybe a SEAL. We'll see...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, he could be an ex-SEAL who now tends bar. Smile

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, he could be an ex-SEAL who now tends bar. Smile

That's true, right?

11DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM Empty Re: DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM Tue May 11, 2021 10:03 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
No clue about the character so I had to look him up, interesting character and I think you captured him very well.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! DC Comics Bibbo Bibbowski Custom by AFM 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum