OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“Stranger Things" 1/6 Scale Demon God (also translated as Demon King) collectible doll
Includes 2 interchangeable heads (open and closed), 2 pairs of interchangeable hands for different postures.
Its torso, elbows and ankle joints are cleverly hidden under the soft PVC material, and the use of realistic multi-layer paint coloring technology creates an intimidating and realistic appearance.

Features:
The total height is about 16 inches (40.5 cm);
Has 24 movable joints;
Seamless joints with a high degree of simulation;
Highly detailed coloring technology

Interchangeable accessories:
1 closed mouth
1 open head
1 pair of relaxed hands
1 pair of threatening hands

Materials used: PVC, ABS, POM

STRANGER THINGS Netflix, Inc. 2021.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure C4a4c410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 6c5a1a10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 280a2710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 711eb810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure Ae507d10
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure Bd4e2310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 1e9f5510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure B8180810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure Cd1b6410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure E81fd910
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 2ebc8010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure F5e76010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure C434a010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 8cafcb10

#newproduct #Threezero #StrangerThings #Demo-Gorgon #monster #horror #Netflix

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Oh, nice, that figure will come in handy for any sort of horror related dioramas

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
I'm dying here, I want this so badly, but.... I have mutant/zombies this guy... I guess I could mix him with the zombies, but that's so off point hahah.

what worries me, is it says "soft pvc material" well the last alien hottoys released used the same material... and it didn't articulate at ALL.... it has such a limited span of moment I don't know why the they didn't just make a statue.

and take BIG notice.... that none of these shots have it crawling on all 4s or in any kind of bent down position, because I bet it's like the alien from HT, it can hardly move due to the pvc material.

I hope I'm wrong.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Potential articulation issues aside, it does look good from the pics.

But my burning question is: does this mean we'll get the Stranger Things main characters, too?? Razz

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Skippy

skywalkersaga wrote:But my burning question is: does this mean we'll get the Stranger Things main characters, too?? Razz

It was posted on SSF that Three Zero were liking comments on Instagram asking for an Eleven figure.

I was waiting on Ace Toyz, but there's been no news since June 2019.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure 64782645_1593993554066202_737527897123717120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=D7J5SnbO79oAX_Z-lkj&_nc_ht=scontent.ffab1-2

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Thanks for the info, Asta. Fingers crossed they appear at some point...

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yeah, at the very least there needs to be an Eleven figure; maybe a David Harbour, but I wouldn’t really have any interest in any of the others.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Scale "Stranger Things" Demo-Gorgon (Demon God) Collectible Action Figure C8485110

Valiarde

Valiarde
Juut watched the first season this week. Liked it and the Demgorgon here looks cool!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very very cool. I haven't watched Stranger Things, I'm just appreciating the design and the rendition. Like Sky, I wonder about the articulation, but just visually it looks very nice -- insofar a monster like this can look nice. Smile

Ovy

Ovy
I think I just saw him in more detail and better light than in the entire first season. Nice guy.

ministryofwrath

ministryofwrath
skywalkersaga wrote:Potential articulation issues aside, it does look good from the pics.

But my burning question is: does this mean we'll get the Stranger Things main characters, too?? Razz

My favorite collectibles monsters or things that aren't normal humans, this for sure is interesting to me, so besides the issue I know will plague this....I'll probably get one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum