OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Adeno

EDIT: Batch 3 Orders open up on May 30, 2021 at 1PM Japan time!

Just wanted to share my discovery!

Official Little Shop of Horrors Audrey 2 soft vinyl (sofubi) toy available now directly from Marmit Japan website!!! They accept Paypal payments and it seems they'll ship within a week! I'm so happy, I just ordered one! Before I knew of Godzilla, my favorite monster was Audrey 2. I hope this helps whoever else is a fan of Audrey 2 here! Sales began 12 minutes ago, seems like last one left!

https://marmit-shop.stores.jp/items/5fabc03772eb461339afab37

Adeno

I just checked, it's already sold out! I guess there's lots of Audrey 2 fans around the world. Somebody should really mass produce Audrey 2!

This Audrey 2 is awesome. It can open and close its mouth, and its vines can move around! It's quite well articulated for a soft vinyl toy! I'm excited, I hope it arrives soon lol! I love Audrey 2!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) C5efce06c657b464bf80

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) 29d68fd1f04825534a2e

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) 0e07ae9bd8fc3f815b85

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That is pretty cool. Too bad it sold out so quickly. It’d be funny to have that sitting amongst regular plants and see if anyone notices (particularly if the other plants were similar in nature).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) C8485110

Adeno

There was a first batch last year and that was exactly what some people did, they put their Audrey 2 in the garden lol! Just gotta be careful though because as far as I know, UV lights from the sun will wreck the paint or even plastic itself Surprised

Anyway good news to those who want it, there's another batch that's gonna be available on May 30 (so May 29 for most of us I guess since they're based in Japan). There's a notify button on the sales page that will send you an email a few hours before it goes live Smile

I was checking the after market prices of this Marmit Audrey 2 and apparently, they can actually be sold for $400 to $600 Surprised Definitely better to get it from the creator himself than from 3rd parties that jack up the price too much.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
It's so cute! lol Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) 1f60d

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Adeno

Yeah so cute! The first picture makes it seem like Audrey 2 is doing some kind of Hawaiian dance lol Smile Best of all, it's between 9 and 10 inches tall, so it's basically the fully grown Audrey 2 in the final moments of the 1986 Little Shop of Horror movie! It can eat 1/12 scale people, including the TBLeague macho man and lady! Very Happy

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
But isn’t it meant to be “infant” Audrey 2, since it looks to be about the right size for “real” life.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) C8485110

Adeno

For real life, it does fit with Audrey 2's younger self where you feed it with blood from fingers lol! On Etsy, there's a bunch of nice life sized Audreys based on its different growth stages, pretty neat! Too bad most of them aren't articulated so they're mostly for display.

This one's the cute baby version when it was first found on that Chinese shop I think, very cute Smile

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) Il_794xN.1817710647_8etp

This one's when it grew up a little, beautiful!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) Il_794xN.2283924672_b3ji

I guess this one's where it had more blood, poor Seymour!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) Iap_640x640.2567470063_spdg1a4j

I guess the Marmit Audrey 2 is based on this growth stage, the one where Audrey 2 is not yet too massive, but already big enough to eat humans haha Very Happy It has the three giant leaves, two on the sides, one behind the head, plus some vines to grab people with Very Happy

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Available Now Very Limited (May 15, 2021) Screen-Shot-2016-09-07-at-2.03.16-PM

doodlehobby

Now this is rather cute. Too limited in articulation for me though and this is going to be over $200 CAD to bring over... yeah, definitely not going to happen. Unfortunately, I find that to be rather steep with little to show for it. But great for those that always wanted one. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum