OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Empty Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Wed May 26, 2021 9:18 pm

Adeno

Oh wow, I finally got my very own Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2! It arrived so fast, just 5 days after being shipped out lol Very Happy I'm so happy with Audrey 2, childhood dream come true! Now I can die! Oh wait I can't just yet, I gotta play with Audrey 2 for a bunch of years lol! So beautifully painted, very nicely detailed, can eat 1/12 scale toys easily, the vines can actually support the weight of those toys and lift them up! Oh man especially the inner mouth, it's so beautiful Very Happy

2Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Empty Re: Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Thu May 27, 2021 8:45 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I'm glad you're having so much fun with this. Thanks for the review.

3Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Empty Re: Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Thu May 27, 2021 10:15 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s pretty cool. And fun video — poor Audrey (Hepburn) didn’t stand a chance.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review C8485110

4Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Empty Re: Marmit Karzworks Audrey 2 Review Thu May 27, 2021 10:17 am

Adeno

Thanks as well! I love this Audrey 2 a lot! I've always wanted one ever since I was a kid lol!

Audrey VS Audrey Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum