OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Here's a couple pics.

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 _dsc3446
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 _dsc3445
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 _dsc3444
NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 _dsc3447

csyeung

Very nice!!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Nice attentive, yet pensive pose.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

shazzdan

GubernatorFan wrote:Nice attentive, yet pensive pose.
Nice descriptor. We need to use "pensive" in conversations more often.

https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Thanks, fellas. I was trying to get her bent forward a bit more to make that “pensive” look more obvious - though the word hadn’t crossed my mind at the time, but that was exactly the look I wanted, but the limited ab crunch of the body, and the layers of the dress hold her back a bit. I haven’t tried too hard to move her forward more.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 C8485110

shazzdan

shazzdan
The jowls look puffy compared to Liv.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
shazzdan wrote:The jowls look puffy compared to Liv.

I noticed that too. Still though, the shape of the head looks pretty close to the prototype to me.  I think it was just hidden better between the paint and the lighting. Her cheekbones maybe need to be a little more defined.

I’d still be just fine with the figure overall if I had preordered it, though.

…and I still see Lauren Graham.  I’ll chalk it up to the many hours spent watching Gilmore Girls with the wife.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
You’re a better man than me if you sat through the Gilmore Girls. The bits and pieces I saw were enough. Luckily the wife was fine watching all the seasons without me.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles:1/6 scale Lord of the Rings: ARWEN (in death frock) (standard & deluxe) - Page 2 C8485110

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
For what it's worth, I also see the lady from Gilmore Girls in the sculpt. I had a university professor who looked just like her, so it could also double as her mini-me. Not that I can't see some Liv in there, too, just that from some angles it works better than others.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum