OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

gooboo

BBICN Shanghai Flagship Taobao Store
PL2021-175A Elf Archer (Black) 1:6

Elf Archer-Black
1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item Name: Elf Archer-Black 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2021-175A
Bar Code: 697 127233 091 8

Packing List :
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3) 1 x pileum
4) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
5) 1 pair x shoes
6) 1 x broadsword
7) 1 pair x shoulder armors
Cool 1 pair x forearm armors
9) 1 pair x elbow armors
10) 1 pair x leg armors
11) 1 x necklace
12) 1 x one-piece dress
13) 1 x shoulder armor fixing belt
14) 1 x underwear
15) 1 x hooded headscarf
16) 1 x bow
17) 5 x arrows
18) 1 x arrow sac

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.37kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.12kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.55 cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb312

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb212

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb112

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb612

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb412

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) T510

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb812

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb712

PL2021-175B Elf Archer (White) 1: 6

Elf Archer-White
1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item Name: Elf Archer-White 1/6 Scale Action Figure
Item No.: PL2021-175B
Bar Code: 697 127233 092 5

Packing List:
1) 1 x head sculpt
2) 1 x TBLeague 1/6 female seamless body with metal skeleton
3 ) 1 x pileum
4) 3 pairs x interchangeable hands
5) 1 pair x shoes
6) 1 x broadsword
7) 1 pair x shoulder armors
Cool 1 pair x forearm armors
9) 1 pair x elbow armors
10) 1 pair x leg armors
11) 1 x necklace
12) 1 x one-piece dress
13) 1 x shoulder armor fixing belt
14) 1 x underwear
15) 1 x hooded headscarf
16) 1 x bow
17) 5 x arrows
18) 1 x arrow sac

Packaging:
1 product/individual box
GW: 1.37kg
Measurements: 24.3cm * 9cm * 38cm

6 products/master carton
GW: 9.12kg
Measurements: 58.2cm * 25.55cm * 40.5cm

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1112

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1012

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb912

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1413

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1312

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1213

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1512

gooboo

Looks like this is their attempt at reusing the same outfit from the cancelled Nordic Warrior figure. This time around I like the color schemes more.

I do like these two headsculpts, especially the white one. Overall I'm leaning towards the white version, but I'll definitely get the head sculpt for that one regardless of whether or not I order this figure.

johntamph

The white version's head is the better one although I wish the ears were interchangeable at least as there was nothing mentioned about it.

brassco

brassco
If i'm not mistaken, this seems to be TBL's first offering on elves.

again, no licensing required, hence lower the px, but lesser the desire to collect. I don't think they can beat Lucifer at the elf design at the moment. I mean, come on, they have move on to Centaur! (although its a weird one)

Yes, for the sake of elf (with the signature pointy ears), i would be collecting probably just the HS.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I think the white version works better both in terms of the head and the overall look. On the black version somehow the head looks undersized. I suppose it was only a matter of time they turned their imagination to female elves. Thanks for posting, gooboo.

Valiarde

Valiarde
The designs got a bit away from assassins creed and more into high fantasy. Have to check if iam still interested. They look nice

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I wonder if the original designs were too close to Assassin's Creed and they were told to change them up a bit... 

There are some interesting elements here. Of the two, the white and green seems the more 'elvish' and overall the more appealing. The face on that one is quite pretty, though I have to admit I am NOT a fan of that style of 'elf ears' at all. For some reason, however, this seems to be the most popular way to depict fantasy elves nowadays. Perhaps influenced by certain video games? Ugh. Give me the understated LotR style Elf ears any day.  To me these look completely ridiculous and detract from the beauty of the figure.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
skywalkersaga wrote:I wonder if the original designs were too close to Assassin's Creed and they were told to change them up a bit... 

There are some interesting elements here. Of the two, the white and green seems the more 'elvish' and overall the more appealing. The face on that one is quite pretty, though I have to admit I am NOT a fan of that style of 'elf ears' at all. For some reason, however, this seems to be the most popular way to depict fantasy elves nowadays. Perhaps influenced by certain video games? Ugh. Give me the understated LotR style Elf ears any day.  To me these look completely ridiculous and detract from the beauty of the figure.

Especially, where the hoods need ear-holes, and photos where the pointy ears stick through. It's a pretty ridiculous image to visualize them raising the hood, and tucking their ears through the holes, but I suppose that is what must happen.

Other than that I do like them. Considering those levels of rip-off-edness we see constantly, I really doubt the broad Assassin's Creed inspiration of the original designs can actually have been a problem, but maybe so. Maybe they just reconsidered those "Nordic" designs and just decided they could do better and a bit more different from their existing product line.

Diana

Diana
I agree the white version works better overall. The copper on the black version is weird.
And the heads would be so much more popular/compatible with swappable ears! Weird that they don't do that.
But that skirt... kills the design for me. It just looks cheap and fake. It should be layered.

I actually really like the head of the black version. Possibly more than the white. The white is cute, but the black seems more awake, and less cliché.

Theflyingman

Oh man didn't notice the ears sticking through the hood until you mentioned it. Does look pretty stupid, but still might be my very first TBL full box set. I like how it's not super sexualised.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Diana -- I agree the under skirt is a weak point in the design, but I think it could be easily removed and/or replaced with something that looks better.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
I told myself "no more PO's this year, unless it's an oldschool Lara Croft". Suddenly... ~le wild TBL Elf appears~

I hate this company.

Worst of all is that they release their figures a few months after PO started, instead of strolling for ~a year. TBL, you need to let my wallet wounds heal. Be a wee less efficient, like SuperDuck! ... ok, bad example. Not THAT long.

Diana

Diana
skywalkersaga wrote:Diana -- I agree the under skirt is a weak point in the design, but I think it could be easily removed and/or replaced with something that looks better.
I suppose, but it would have to match the color. and that makes it trickier. I tend to not want to mess with my boxed sets.

FreakinLobster wrote:I told myself "no more PO's this year, unless it's an oldschool Lara Croft". Suddenly... ~le wild TBL Elf appears~

I hate this company.

Worst of all is that they release their figures a few months after PO started, instead of strolling for ~a year. TBL, you need to let my wallet wounds heal. Be a wee less efficient, like SuperDuck! ... ok, bad example. Not THAT long.

Laughing

Thank you for that. Smile

Delanie

Delanie
I like the white one too. I agree with Sky and Diana about the skirt but it shouldn't take much to fix up maybe something with a tie or elastic around the waist so that it is removeable. I did something similar with my 'no tomorrow' figure. 

The cloak is also odd what is the point of a hood to either keep your head warm or disguise you when you are still recognisably Elven with cold ears!

I might like to switch the head out for one of the other Elf heads out there but that depends on the size of the body as these tend to be more suitable for the smaller bodies

Btw what is the base with 2 claws on it?

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
This head actually makes a lot more sense with this fantasy archer look. Still not something I need, but I agree with everyone else that the white one looks the best.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
These are very nice, and it’s encouraging to see TB League try something a little different.  Not really my style, but definitely encouraging.

I do want that bow and arrow set from the one in red and black, though.

csyeung

csyeung
These do look pretty cool.

suo76

Delanie wrote:
The cloak is also odd what is the point of a hood to either keep your head warm or disguise you when you are still recognisably Elven with cold ears!
It looks cute. Very Happy

gooboo

After thinking about it, I think all I really want is the headsculpt on the white version. I'm sure the scalpers will charge something ridiculous for it, but it's still cheaper than buying the full set.

Ghost808

Ghost808
I'm actually a bit disappointed they scrapped the red/white tunic dress from the cancelled figure. I was looking forward to that for a kitbash. Not as keen on these colour schemes. Imo, they "fixed" the only thing about the figures that didn't need fixing. (Aside from dropping the mismatched weapons, which was a good move)

Phicen clothes

Phicen clothes
gooboo wrote:

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb312

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague 1/6 Elf Archer Action Figure [Black & White] (# PL2021-175 A/B) Tb1112
]

Super girls!

https://www.instagram.com/phicen_exotic_clothes/

doodlehobby

Why couldn't TBL use the ebony skin tone for the black version and make a suitable dark elf head sculpt for it? That would've been something different and unique. I mean, I don't think there have been any ebony dark elves made in 1/6 before. That would have made this more of an awesome set (you know, light vs dark) in my view.

As it stands, the White one does look more 'natural'. Question now is the size... are they actually going to go with their smaller bodies or standard? It would be interesting to see a smaller body figure and not the standard tall bodies.

gooboo

These look like s23s to me, so I don't think it's a special body at all.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
doodlehobby wrote:Why couldn't TBL use the ebony skin tone for the black version and make a suitable dark elf head sculpt for it? That would've been something different and unique. I mean, I don't think there have been any ebony dark elves made in 1/6 before. That would have made this more of an awesome set (you know, light vs dark) in my view.

As it stands, the White one does look more 'natural'. Question now is the size... are they actually going to go with their smaller bodies or standard? It would be interesting to see a smaller body figure and not the standard tall bodies.

All good questions... wish TBLeague were paying attention.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Yeah, it looks like an s23b to me, as well. Unfortunately. :/ 

Good points all around, doodlehobby.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum