OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The final report!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The final report! Empty The final report! Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:15 am

venator5

venator5
Not so long ago I commented about the 3 problematic orders I had, Right now all of them is in ended, so I am reporting the results here.

3 sellers are noted here and sometimes interesting results.

Lwstore2013: first of my problematic ones, It was a vcf-2036 figure, the seller does not responding mails anymore and the case was too late, Full write off.

sc_store9999: Ordered i8toys Katherine figure, According to him there is some issues on the supply's end. The case was too late for money back however kudos for him he suggested replacing the item for a stock one, later we decided which figure it would be (ironically the vcf-2036). Today my package was arrived. He told me that he would send me some supprise for the prize difference.

The final report! 20210610

The final report! 20210611

So he keept his word. Which for me proves that we are talking about different people behing names. Don't forgett he had all the chance to go lwstore2013 andkeep the money by that time.

red_star1689: today it is finally refounded, to be honest I am pretty sure that it only happened because I still had the 30 days money back, He tried to talk me into waiting and to think many times, I am sure that this seller would not give (You know what) about me if my time would expire. Oh and by the way, it was a TBleague Nancy figure. Seems reasonable that it is still in production eh?

2The final report! Empty Re: The final report! Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:07 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Moral of story: Open a case before the time period ends even if you are still in communication with the seller. The worst thing that can happen is that you get a refund instead of the product. Often an open case will put a rocket up their butt and they start looking after you a lot better. Don't close the case until you get the product or a refund.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum