OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Fire Girl Toys FG081 1/6 Video game girl (Cammy)

Suitable for TBLeague/ PHICEN 1/6 pale body

Product number: NO: FG081

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620210
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620211
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620212
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620213
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620214
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620215
NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) 17620216

#newproduct #FireGirlToys #Cammy #headsculpt #female #accessory

MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I
I really hope it turns out as good as in the pics. I’ll be looking into picking this up for sure.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Cute, but I would need a well made third party Cammy outfit to buy in.  Maybe someone will come through with a full costume set like they did for Android 18.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Xavion2004 wrote:Cute, but I would need a well made third party Cammy outfit to buy in.  Maybe someone will come through with a full costume set like they did for Android 18.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com/t601-new-product-super-duck-new-1-6-cosplay-series-set033-special-forces-fighting-goddess-a-b-two-colors?highlight=Super+Duck

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Fire Girl Toys: 1/6 Video Game Girl Cammy head sculpt (FG081) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks!  I keep forgetting to go back to the 2018-2020 announcements to see if Super Duck has something coming out.  Wink

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Way too anime for my taste, but it looks very nicely done, with the two "real" hair braids, and with the helpful indication of what TBLeague body skin tone it will fit. This ought to be quite helpful to so many collectors.

csyeung

csyeung
Interesting, did they plan to make a new cammy clothing set. I remember the superduck one and I think that's been long sold out or jacked up prices if available.

Android18

Android18
This head looks great, just need the clothes for her now.

brassco

brassco
ok, i can spice things up by changing the semi HS to a fully rooted one...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum