OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrine in the woods

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shrine in the woods Empty Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:26 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
The overgrown Shrine in the Woods, an old council of Druids and other magic users.

Shrine in the woods Hr2gbo10
Shrine in the woods Xme6dz10
Shrine in the woods Gf62nk10

Shrine in the woods 36xn2m10
Shrine in the woods Xx8xkf10
Shrine in the woods P1090810

Shrine in the woods P1090812
Shrine in the woods P1090811

2Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:34 am

OceanGirl24

OceanGirl24
Your figures, as always, are amazing!

3Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 12:51 pm

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much !
Many Years ago i build the Shrine. So deep in the Woods, that i can´t find it anymore by myself Laughing The last Years im searching for it sometimes, but the Palatinate Forest Area is 1,771 km2. One Day i  go astray for some hours. I had my mighty white Wolf with me, and everytime he goes in a direction i told him: No ! We go home now. Come to me. After a while I FOLLOW HIM and he show me the way Home Very Happy . He is small maybe but a good Pathfinder.

Maybe i lost my connection to the fairy World, and they giggle at me and don´t let me in. Not in the fairy circle of trust anymore Laughing

4Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:33 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I love this. So glad you brought it here. I remember this from the old site, but it's still one of my favorites. It's unfortunate that you can't find that spot again, it's perfect! Thank you for sharing it here. You're characters are always amazing to see.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Shrine in the woods C8485110

5Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:49 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Indeed very amazing backdrops and photos, the first photo really reminds of Thomas Kinkade artwork.

6Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:22 pm

Allotropos

Allotropos
The Woodlands space and excellent photography only serves to enhance the total awesomeness of your characters Eph ! Well done !!

7Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:47 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
Very nice. Love these outdoor dioramas. The lighting is used to good effect too. The only suggestion I would have is to age the rocks somehow. They need to look as though they have been in the same place for centuries.

8Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:21 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
It is gorgeous... a lost world of magic indeed. You know what that means... you have to make a new one, this time in a more easily identifiable location. Do you have a yard? Smile

9Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:21 am

dadrab

dadrab
Beautiful photography and location. Sorry you're having trouble finding it again, but figure that you will one of these days.

I have all faith your link to the fairy world is intact, at least through your "mighty white wolf." He got you home, didn't he?

As always, your figures are wonderful to look at and so well done. Such a treat.

Thank you for showing us

10Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:42 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Wow. That spot looks genuinely magical, and that whole story just contributes to it's mysteriousness. I love seeing it in the different seasons! And the photos are absolutely enchanting. If ANYONE has the trust of the faeries, I'm pretty sure it's you.

11Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:22 am

peter the painter

Beautifully done, the pics convey a sense of distant mystery and serenity.

Cheers,

Peter.

12Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:26 am

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
Ahhhh I love this!
I tried to create my own small ‘stone circle’ when I was by the sea recently, but they kept blowing over in the wind! :lol

Shrine in the woods 42119376562_77335f137a_zUntitled by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

13Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:53 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice photo, Christine. Hope we get to see more.

14Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:32 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thank You very much for the comments, Friends !

BAD WOLF-787 wrote:Indeed very amazing backdrops and photos, the first photo really reminds of Thomas Kinkade artwork.

Thanks You, i googeld the Artwork. Very nice. Love it.

GubernatorFan wrote:It is gorgeous... a lost world of magic indeed. You know what that means... you have to make a new one, this time in a more easily identifiable location. Do you have a yard? Smile

Thanks You, my own Yard is not the same like that Area Outside. I never get it so overgrown and wild, like the nature can do it  Very Happy

dadrab wrote:Beautiful photography and location. Sorry you're having trouble finding it again, but figure that you will one of these days.

I have all faith your link to the fairy world is intact, at least through your "mighty white wolf." He got you home, didn't he?

As always, your figures are wonderful to look at and so well done. Such a treat.

Thank you for showing us

Thanks Dadrab. The only way the "White Wolf " can find, is the way Home to his feeding dish. He can lead me out of the woods, but not inside  Very Happy

ReverendSpooky wrote:Wow.  That spot looks genuinely magical, and that whole story just contributes to it's mysteriousness.  I love seeing it in the different seasons! And the photos are absolutely enchanting.  If ANYONE has the trust of the faeries, I'm pretty sure it's you.  

Thank You. Yes, that was the plan. To see what the Years and seasons do with it. It´s a nice thought to know the shrine is still there...somewhere deep in the woods

Lynkhart wrote:Ahhhh I love this!
I tried to create my own small ‘stone circle’ when I was by the sea recently, but they kept blowing over in the wind! :lol

Shrine in the woods 42119376562_77335f137a_zUntitled by Christine Sutcliffe, on Flickr

That looks wonderful ! I can see the wind in her hair. She is a beautiful Druidess and she has to feel invited to the Shrine for the next council. But i fear You have to build a Stone circle to. I think Scotland is the Home of Stone Circles Wink

15Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:57 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Oh... forgot the Bonus

16Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I remember the Druid Song video, but it was great to see it again. Still love it, still lovely.

17Shrine in the woods Empty Re: Shrine in the woods Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:24 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Awesome! I’d forgotten that video. Thank you for bringing it here. So cool.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]