OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 71997310

DJ-CUSTOM New Product :1:6 Collectible Figure---Revenge Hunter

DJ-CUSTOM is proud to release new 1:6 collectible figure—Revenge Hunter.

Product feature:
When making the hair carving, in order to pursue a more realistic effect and restore the character modeling effect, we use a more realistic wool manual hair transplanting method to deal with the hair, each strand of hair is pure hand paste.
At the same time, in order to restore the touch of animal fur, we use real wool fabric to make his accessories and clothes by hand-cutting and sewing. And we designed the wilderness land platform to match the figure.

Product name:Revenge Hunter
Item No.: EX-003
Size: 1:6 scale

Product List:
Head with woolen hair*1
Body x 1
Interchangeable hands x 6
Crutch *1
Shotgun *1
Dagger *1
Vintage pistol *1
Bear claw Necklace *1
Kettle *1
Water bag *1
Oscar cup *1
Exclusive platform *1

Clothing accessories:
Old coat * 1
Worn out trousers * 1
Wool coat * 1
Inclined span package * 1
Dagger suit * 1
Boots * 2

Estimate release date 2022 2nd-3rd quarter
(subject to the actual delivery time of the manufacturer)

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 4437c410
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 128dd810
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 5bd2e210
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 Fb213a10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 57058010
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 Dcbc9f10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 93a13e10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 463fbe10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 Ee700610
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 F0d16710
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 3b80c510
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 7762bc10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 A56fbc10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 F2021010
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 F86fcd10
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 31c30810
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 D97de010

#newproduct #DJCustom #RevengeHunter #male #movie-based

ahbake

Very impressive figure.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yes, indeed. This isn’t a movie I can ever see watching again, but this is an impressive looking figure (at least for the prototype).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks pretty cool. I don't remember much about the movie. Why is there an oscar statue, for the film itself? Hehe breaking the fourth wall for me!

He would fit into my western themed display though. Reminds me of a bounty I had to do in Red dead Redemption.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know someone did him already, but with molded hair, and this is so much better. The first photos looked like they were of the actual actor in costume. Let's hope the final product matches the prototype.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks pretty cool. I don't remember much about the movie. Why is there an oscar statue, for the film itself? Hehe breaking the fourth wall for me!

He would fit into my western themed display though. Reminds me of a bounty I had to do in Red dead Redemption.

That was pretty much my thought. Use him as a Trapper/Mountain Man for my Western “stories”. Price will play a deciding factor.

csyeung

csyeung
Stryker2011 wrote:
csyeung wrote:Looks pretty cool. I don't remember much about the movie. Why is there an oscar statue, for the film itself? Hehe breaking the fourth wall for me!

That was pretty much my thought. Use him as a Trapper/Mountain Man for my Western “stories”.  Price will play a deciding factor.

235 at tns and osk atm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That’s not a bad price considering it includes shipping.

Skippy

GubernatorFan wrote:I know someone did him already, but with molded hair, and this is so much better. The first photos looked like they were of the actual actor in costume. Let's hope the final product matches the prototype.

The other one was by Xensation (aka Asmus).

The new one looks good with the 'real' hair.

Still pleased with the older one though. These were my original unboxing photos:

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 51272450235_dd1959694b_o

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 51271598828_1b438d0eae_o

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 51271598848_940c0509a2_o

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 51272151234_cd334e3f5a_o

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 51271598728_35eedef577_o

csyeung wrote:He would fit into my western themed display though. Reminds me of a bounty I had to do in Red dead Redemption.

Stryker2011 wrote:That was pretty much my thought. Use him as a Trapper/Mountain Man for my Western “stories”.  Price will play a deciding factor.

The film was good, but quite grim.

I bought the figure because he looked quite unique, and while representing the 1820s I thought I could push him further forward in time as a later mountain man.

He's still quite impressive on display, which probably owes something to his Asmus heritage.

Ovy

Ovy
Stryker2011 wrote:

That was pretty much my thought. Use him as a Trapper/Mountain Man for my Western “stories”.  Price will play a deciding factor.

Agree, he can have quite the universal use for many scenarios, for me it would be a post apocalyptic Neo Neolithic person.

But well the price will probably be a no go anyway, haha.

csyeung

csyeung
So weird, all of a sudden another one of this figure is popping up. Not feeling this head sculpt though.

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 124018jgwjdmqsmlwwjjlz
NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 124016m99mkzg9qm9mgc59NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 124015zqobibl0yx0a11fb

More pics here: https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=374855&extra=page%3D1

Skippy

csyeung wrote:So weird, all of a sudden another one of this figure is popping up. Not feeling this head sculpt though.

It is a weird thing that the 1/6 industry so frequently comes out with the same character at the same time, and it's not even something that could be explained as being currently front page news.

Maybe it's because the actual number of 1/6 companies (as opposed to the names these companies go by, which increases almost daily) and factories is so small that they all know what the others are doing from the early stages of their development.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. I agree that the DJCustom version looks better.

Skippy

The pistol and musket look better on the Mars:

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 124008t8hubgq1mcjujqv1

NEW PRODUCT: DJCUSTOM: 1/6 "Revenge Hunter" Collectible Doll #EX-003 124010fl70l92lslx4olqm

If I was going to buy one of these, it would Mars purely because of the weapons.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum