OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Empty Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:10 am

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m looking to outfit my Miss Spetsnaz build with a AK-47 similar to the one she comes with. Very Hot Toys has a similar one that I’ve seen in a few different places for just over $20 shipped. Most retailers are asking $40 to $50 for the one that Miss S actually came with.

Does anybody have any expedience with this company’s assault rifles? I don’t mind a step down, but by the same token, I don’t want it to like like I sent her shopping at the local dollar store when she’s standing next to my other figures. Wink

2Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Empty Re: Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:47 am

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Very Hot does good quality stuff, cant go wrong with them. The details are nice, they often have moving parts and are quite realistic. Can be a bit fiddly at times and with every weapon in such a high quality, you have to be a bit more careful not to break anything.

3Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Empty Re: Very Hot Toys Assault Rifles Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:10 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Thanks!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum