OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

First go...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1First go... Empty First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:18 am

Dienamic

Dienamic
OK lets see if this works...

My Anna at the lake.  I have in mind a story series but I need more characters (working on it).

First go... <a href=First go... 51274922884_00dec817e0_k0627211028a_HDR by STRC, on Flickr" />

EDIT: Hey it worked so here's another!

First go... <a href=First go... 51275497107_0c174ac70c_k0627211903a by STRC, on Flickr" />

2First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:29 am

blackpool

blackpool
It seems to work just fine, very nice figure, great use of that expressive headsculpt, and wow about that US army jeep!!! (Outdoor photography never disappoints, even more for such content! Kudos on bringing that beast to the lake!)

Thanks a lot for sharing!

3First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:42 am

Illusion

Illusion
really cool shot at the lake.
totally like the location, jeep and the figure‘s smirk

4First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:40 am

Dienamic

Dienamic
Thank you for the kind words.

A few more...

Anna punishing Ray with a triangle choke.
First go... <a href=First go... 51281682534_fc122ae7ee_k0627211531 by EmoryRiver Troll, on Flickr" />

Anna in the Jeep.
First go... <a href=First go... 51273445702_7358c8d8ee_k0627211010a_HDR by EmoryRiver Troll, on Flickr" />

5First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Great photos. I really like the realistic figures, the animated posing, the suitable settings (both outdoor and indoor), and the crisp yet natural feel of the photography. The jeep looks great and about the right size (I don't know whether it is true to scale or not -- this has been a recurrent theme in discussing sixth-scale vehicles).

6First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:40 am

davidd

davidd
Nice Jeep! Is that the 21st Century version?

Always fun to see outdoor action pics! Good stuff!

7First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:46 am

MX-V

MX-V
Really nice work. Great expressive posing and such a great face.
The Jeep, wow. And love the choke hold.

8First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:24 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Some great shots. That first shot is awesome, and my personal favorite. And as everyone else said, that jeep is amazing.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

First go... C8485110

9First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:31 pm

Dienamic

Dienamic
GubernatorFan wrote:Great photos. I really like the realistic figures, the animated posing, the suitable settings (both outdoor and indoor), and the crisp yet natural feel of the photography. The jeep looks great and about the right size (I don't know whether it is true to scale or not -- this has been a recurrent theme in discussing sixth-scale vehicles).

It is the RocHobby 1/6 MB Scaler and full RC (the steering wheel even moves when you turn>.  A 1942 Willys.  It is scaled correctly for both of my 1/6 female figures.  Ray (a inexpensive Amazon action figure) is slightly too big.  He fits, but just ever so slightly out of scale.  I am receiving a Easy & Simple male figure on Thursday and am curious if he will fit to scale a bit better.  We'll see.  The Willys jeep really was a small vehicle. I have massaged this one with weathering and what-nots. Sadly there are not many 1/6 scale vehicles...

10First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:21 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
So many great photos posted today! I love how everything looks in scale. I’m looking forward to seeing more!

11First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:26 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for the extra information. The jeep does look really nice and close to scale (but I am no expert). If it is a little underscaled, it still helps that it is an open vehicle.

12First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jun 30, 2021 5:33 pm

Eekumbokum

Eekumbokum
Great pictures, she photos really well albeit with an oddly devious grin. Glad I ordered one a few weeks ago, waiting for it to eventually show up.

13First go... Empty Re: First go... Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Your hero looks ready for anything, and lets face it, she can't go wrong with a jeep can she! She also looks like he can handle herself in a fight too! Looking forward to more wonderful pics and adventures.

14First go... Empty Re: First go... Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:22 am

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
What a delightful figure! All the pics are great so far, but I agree that that first one is spectacular! Welcome! Smile

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

15First go... Empty Re: First go... Fri Jul 02, 2021 4:08 pm

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
for your first try, it definately works and you even nailed the posing, something not everybody keeps in mind when putting the figures into action shots. if anything (where available of course) you could switch the trigger finger hands, like in that grappling scene, but thats a minor nitpick if at all.

16First go... Empty Re: First go... Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:19 pm

KamenRider2049

Great pics of great looking figures. And great looking Mutt too! Makes me want to dust off my old 21st Century one.

Those boots though. Do you recall what set they came from? They look amazing.

17First go... Empty Re: First go... Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:30 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Cool shots, she looks cool and apparently able to kick butt which is what matters. That jeep is amazing with it's light up headlights, beautiful all around.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! First go... 1f60e

18First go... Empty Re: First go... Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:04 am

Dienamic

Dienamic
KamenRider2049 wrote:Great pics of great looking figures. And great looking Mutt too! Makes me want to dust off my old 21st Century one.

Those boots though. Do you recall what set they came from? They look amazing.

They came with Anna. She is the SuperMC Russian Battle Angel. You could pick them up separately at blackopstoys maybe?

19First go... Empty Re: First go... Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:28 am

Pia community

Pia community
This smile is brilliant.
Great pictures from outside Laughing

20First go... Empty Re: First go... Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:44 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Welcome Dienamic ! Great pictures, Charcters and equipment. The first shot is just excellent. Light, posing... weathering of the jeep... top notch

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum