OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague HORUS II God of the Sky- Golden/Silver

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Diana

Oh that column really is beautiful. So is Horus. I like the all white. Thank you for sharing the joy! Smile

csyeung

Looks great! Especially like that column as well!

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thank you for sharing the in-hand photos. As usual, a very nicely crafted product for the most part, and the figure looks great. Love the general shaping of the column, but as usual the hieroglyphs and artistic style leave a lot to be desired.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

Moonbase Alpha Male

So - "quite fragile" wings, standing on little claw feet, with a likely loose ball joint anyway -- and we're balancing him high on top of a 16" column?  See, this is why the Egyptian Gods are probably all extinct...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:So - "quite fragile" wings, standing on little claw feet, with a likely loose ball joint anyway -- and we're balancing him high on top of a 16" column?  See, this is why the Egyptian Gods are probably all extinct...

Very Happy Laughing

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague HORUS II God of the Sky- Golden/Silver - Page 2 C8485110

3Afr

3Afr
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:So - "quite fragile" wings, standing on little claw feet, with a likely loose ball joint anyway -- and we're balancing him high on top of a 16" column?  See, this is why the Egyptian Gods are probably all extinct...

As on the other figures in the series, there is a flexible rod which is screwed into the base (here the column) and which encloses the figure, to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Laughing I did not install it for these few photos.. .

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
3Afr wrote:

As on the other figures in the series, there is a flexible rod which is screwed into the base (here the column) and which encloses the figure, to avoid any unpleasant surprises. Laughing  I did not install it for these few photos.. .

Well, I assumed you could affix the figure to the tower. But the whole thing still looks risky, 28" tall and top heavy with wide fragile wings, on a relatively narrow base. Particularly dangerous if you have a cat...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
… or an open window and a breeze.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: TBLeague HORUS II God of the Sky- Golden/Silver - Page 2 C8485110

3Afr

3Afr
Stryker2011 wrote:… or an open window and a breeze.

it would just take a stronger wind, which comes in through the window... and our friend Horus could fly away quietly with the help of his magnificent wings Razz cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum