OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"Remaining Dust" Power Armor Workstation HKD $6,210.00

Let " Remaining Dust" Power Armor Workstation upgrade your threezero " Remaining Dust" equipment series! The power armor workstation is 27.5 inches (70 cm) high, and uses exquisite coloring technology to bring out the feeling of weathering. Equipped with movable overhead rods, chains and hook devices, as well as wood grain platforms and background boards with metal rust. The Power Armor Workstation is suitable for all threezero 1/6 "Legend of Dust" figures (sold separately).

Pre-order price: 799 US dollars / 6,210 Hong Kong dollars / 5,160 RMB / 87,820 yen

Features:

box-shaped power armor station,
exquisite painting technology, brings out the feeling of weathering
movable overhead rod
chain and hook device
wood grain platform
with metal rust Background board
Suitable for all threezero 1/6 "Legend of Dust" dolls
Material: ABS, PVC, POM
Packing size: ~(W68 x H50 x D52) cm (5kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09241210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09241710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09242710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09243011
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09243110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09243111
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09243210
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-Power Armor Workstation [Doll and Armor Not Included] 09243410

#Threezero #Fallout #PowerArmorWorkstation #accessory #base #diorama

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty cool, but that's a pretty hefty price too.

csyeung

csyeung
Pricey for just the station. I had thought it included the armor at first, but nope.

Ghost808

Ghost808
Absolutely ridiculous price. It's a yellow, weathered frame, that moves a bit! Madness!! It's not even metal.
I love Fallout, but they have priced me right out of bothering with their figures.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
while i´m happy for every fallout item that gets released, this price range is just nuts.

i mean sure, the power armor figures are anything but flexible and offer no great range of movement, but spending 500€ on a figure to display it stiff as a scarecrow and thus pay another 700€ on a background item is completely bonkers in my book.

such a price tag would only be justified if a power armor of your chosing would be included or the frame itself came for no more than 100€ tops.

at the moment i´m not doing anything 1/6 scale being stretched thin both on time and money with my recent 1/12 stuff, but when the time comes i´ll look for a 3d model and get this thing printed.
can´t take more than 20€ ( one roll of filament ) to get this done.

and given the modular design of the frame, there´d be no downside of printing it piece by piece on a 20x20 cm print bed.

sure, i couldn´t reach that level of paintjob if my life depended on it, but at the end of the day it would be a difference of 680€....

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
At some point the question of price becomes more than just Math. When it comes to Deluxe versions or secondary accessories, the manufacturer has two choices. They can at least maintain approximately the same cost/profit ratio as their basic figures, and try to continue that same pricing proportion into this upper tier of secondary goods. Say what you will about Hot Toys -- and I can't argue with you if you say all of their prices are too inflated -- but when they add on Deluxe versions etc, they have made a serious effort recently to deliver good bonus value proportionate to the bonus added price of a Deluxe or accessory. In other words the "extra" secondary purchase is proportionate and maybe even a relative "bargain" assuming you were buying the base figure already.

The opposite manufacturer's mindset is to assume that if you have customers who pay your base prices and still want more, then those customers are obviously ready willing and able to open their wallets to you indiscriminately. So, take full advantage of it: you are making deluxe versions or accessories as add-ons reserved for those super-devoted fans for whom price is no object. So just arbitrarily pick the highest random price that you think your hardcore fans will pay on auto-pilot. You can guess which mindset I think Threezero went with here.

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
I dont know the motivation behind others to invest into a certain theme,topic or setting when it comes to figures, but fallout is one of these game universes i ultimately fell in love with from the first title and spent thousands of hours of playtime.
There is something special about carrying over virtual stuff into the haptic world that, in it self for me, has a certain value.
Sadly over the years even in game this value diminished to a now grotesque level, for example 15$ got you a full addon with dozens of hours playtime, new weapons and enemies and a total new landmass to play on. Nowadays it gets you a skin for a power armor, a lousy paintjob that isnt even lorefriendly most of the time.
A few years ago bethesda,who aquired the rights to fallout as a franchise when interplay and blackisle went bankrupt, tried to monetize on mods(generally free addons to your game,varying in size and quality but usually being a great addition to your base game)
Luckily there was an outrage of players and modders alike and their "creation club" more or less went down the gutter.
Now with fallout 76 they try to monetize on worthless small scale visuals and sadly find the odd "whale" paying such amounts for literal textures.

I can only imagine threezero trying to jump the bandwagon with their price scheme, for this price range is nothing near the level of "content" you'd expect paying that kind of money.
Heck even my first 1/6 tiger tank was cheaper.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
Threezero's pricing on this item is bonkers. Will prob just 3D print one or construct one from styrene sheets at some point. Usually Threezero figures are more affordable but the Fallout line is very pricey. This frame is just taking the p***

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum