OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Three Zero's "Fallout" series once again launched a 1/6 scale T-45 hot rod shark-powered armor pack! Olive green background with red edges and iconic shark eye and mouth appliqués. The "Out of Dust" T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack does not contain a doll, but it can be interchanged with all threezero 1/6 "Out of Dust" figures.

Pre-order price: 149 US dollars / 1,160 Hong Kong dollars / 970 RMB / 16,380 yen

Features:

T-45 power armor add-on pack
with exquisite coloring and delicate old-fashionedcoating. The
iconic shark eye and mouth applique
armor pack can be combined with all The threezero 1/6 "Legend of Dust" doll interchangeable
helmet equipped with LED lighting function*;
*Requires AG1 button battery × 3 (battery not included)

Material: ABS, PVC, POM, magnet
Packing size: ~(W340 x H90 x D520) mm (1 kg)

threezero's Fallout product line continues with the 1/6 scale T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Armor Pack! The olive green color base is complimented with red trims and the iconic, shark-styled eyes and mouth decals. Fallout – 1/6 T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Armor Pack does not include a collectible figure, and is intended as an add-on set of armor that is completely interchangeable with all previous threezero 1/6 Fallout figures.

Pre-order price: 149 USD / 970 RMB / 1,160 HKD / 16,380 JPY

Features:

T-45 Power Armor add-on pack
Incredible paint application and weathering effects
Special Hot Rod Shark color scheme and decal
Armor pieces are completely interchangeable with all previous and future threezero 1/6 Fallout figures
Helmet features a light-up LED function *
* Requires AG1 x3 Button Cell Batteries (not included)

Materials used: ABS, PVC, POM, magnet
Packaging size: ~(W340 x H90 x D520) mm (1 kg)

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09170710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09170810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09171110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09171410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09171710
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09172010
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09172310
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09172510
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09172810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09173110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09173410
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09173610
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09173810
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09174110
NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 09174310

#newproduct #Threezero #Fallout #T-45 #HotRod #SharkPowerArmor #accessory #videogame

Theflyingman

I'm a bit confused, is this the whole armour so does it swap out certain parts for existing armour? 145 is pretty decent for the whole armour!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I just wonder why they don’t also include a body? I mean, what body fits in this? Charge $200 and include a body, so people don’t have to waste a crap ton more trying to figure that out on their own. Is it standard wide shoulder, narrow shoulder, tall, short, what? Help folks out, Threezero!

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] C8485110

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:I just wonder why they don’t also include a body? I mean, what body fits in this? Charge $200 and include a body, so people don’t have to waste a crap ton more trying to figure that out on their own. Is it standard wide shoulder, narrow shoulder, tall, short, what? Help folks out, Threezero!

The body answer is "none of the above," and they tell you quite explicitly that these are only "intended as an add-on set of armor that is completely interchangeable with all previous threezero 1/6 Fallout figures."  The cost of seeing this complete on your shelf isn't going to be like $200, it's $580, being $430 for a Fallout figure complete unto itself plus $150 for the outer armor swap.

The underlying figure frame is unique and pretty elaborate with its under-armour structures, so by itself, it wouldn't be $50, but $280. Again the Math is $430 for a complete figure whose outer armor part must be worth $150, so it must be $280 for the inner body frame.  I've always wondered how many people are really buying these $150 outer armor swaps, because the business model is weird.  You have to have already spent $430, and yet be willing to essentially discard $150's worth of your existing figure in order to make the new one.  But Fallout fandom is strong and their craving for the added variety apparently supports these added armors (they've made several).  Me, I bought and liked one "base" figure but no added armors.

If they're going to sell separate armors at $150, the least they should do is sell also underlying figure frames at $280, to mix-and-match so the variant armors could be used without "waste."  I'm sure somebody must have tried to see what you could make of it (if anything) by MacGyvering a loose armor set onto some generic naked body, but I haven't seen it done.  You'd have to rebuild quite a lot obviously.

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] 7989b910

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Yikes! Thankfully I have no interest, or I’d be pissed. This is like all those additional Iron Man add-ones that bootleg companies make that are really expensive, and you still have to buy an overpriced $400 IM to go with them.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 Fallout/Radiation Series-T‐45 Hot Rod Shark Power Armor Pack [Doll not included] C8485110

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Thing is, at least on my t-45, several armor pieces snapped on that tight and stayed in one place for years now, i'd fear for breaking certain parts on removal. Mostly the forearm and pelvis area. The first is very hard to slide on whereas the later is held by horizontal clamps. I dont think the material takes kindly being pulled again.

Ironically i shun the idea of bethesda's way ingame to make a quick buck with more and more un-lorefriendly skins for powerarmor and even more types that where never meant to be by the games original designers. Had me playing on a private server for a while to get the circus off my screen.
Nowadays i simply play it like single player and relog on a quieter server if to many space cangoroos are cluttering my view.

As for the figure itself though, once assembled, i didnt have to many complains, apart from some minor visual stuff like the torso piece being slightly off centre and a gap along the side of one helmet. So for one getting into the fallout theme and going brotherhood style, it aint cheap but definately a looker in your collection.

Cheers

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for figuring it out MBAM. I'm not sure how helpful their approach is, but yikes, those are pretty high prices.

jaztermareal

jaztermareal
I believe someone on sideshow freaks IIRC made a 3d model of the base power armour frame that the threezero armour could be placed on so if can track them down we might be able to print off frames to place the spare armour on.

Honestly though, Threezero should just make a display frame (little to no articulation needed, just a basic frame that spare armour can be placed on. If they could do that for 100 bucks or less then these armour packs would be worth it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum