OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Cf64dc10

ACPLAY ATX052 1/6 Gnome Killer Saint of the Sword action figure
List:
Head*1
Female body*1
Patch*1
Necklace*1
Headband*1
One-piece dress*1
Veil*1
Underpants*1 pair
Sleeve*2
Cloak*1
Belt*1
Pendant*1
Bracelet*2
Armlet*2
Trinkets on the leg*2
Leg ring*1 pair
Boots*1 pair
Hands*2 pair
Sword*1
Figure stand*1

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 C7ab5110
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 95cbd310
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 A0f90a10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 8e6eff10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 0e3f2c10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Fc732210
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 79dfd310
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 5bd98510
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 0acdd310
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Fb501910
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 6a2d5610
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 A7cb6010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 944c9a10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Aedc3410
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 A4b57b10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Ea7f5f10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Eb19eb10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 88ab4210
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 48a39710
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 2b0c5010
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 B8d08910
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 0d1c0a10

#newproduct #ACPlay #GoblinKiller #SaintoftheSword #female #fantasy

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
This is a nice concept. Though this figure didn't appeal to me, I hope it sell really well, because I'm really interested in seeing the Witch and the Elf one.

Funny how incredibly hard it is to see a 1/6 witch hat.

brassco

brassco
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 130-1301250_transparent-hot-anime-girl-png-goblin-slayer-sword

anime Goblin Slayer's Sword Maiden.

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 91NpIcacrPL._RI_

The main cast.

I hope i can purchase without the option of the body, to keep px down. Quite an accurate rendition of this character.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Nice concept. I never watched Goblin Slayer but know some who did.

Cool to see more high fantasy based chars. This one looks a bit on the cheap side, but cool nevertheless.

I agree with Lobster, need a witch hat Razz

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Not perfect, but a number of different 1/6 witches' hats are out there, both in plastic or fabric, made either for Barbies or Wizard of Oz Witch figures.

davidd

davidd
Pre-order available at OneSixthKit.com
Price: $179
Projected availability: Q4 2021
Pre-order cut-off date: 12 August 2021

https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2989

That's about a two week order window, from one vendor, with the figure not yet available from any other source that I can find.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Not perfect, but a number of different 1/6 witches' hats are out there, both in plastic or fabric, made either for Barbies or Wizard of Oz Witch figures.

There is one from Harry potter iirc

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
When i started watching it, i went in with literally no expectations,but was pleasantly surprised after a few episodes. Maybe it was the stoic likeness of the protagonist to the doom marine but i enjoyed the no nonsense approach to getting stuff done Wink so far i only found 1/12 scale figures of the goblin slayer himself, are there any 1/6 versions?
Then again you cant have a goblin slayer without a proper goblin den and i kinda had to cut down my plans of branching out, having my fallout diorama filling almost a complete room Smile

As for the figure itself, i'm happy for everyone getting some bits and pieces out of it for kitbashing and customs. personally i don't think a "realistic" approach to an anime theme works for me, if i was going for side characters especially. Something about the art style making a great percentage of the overall atmosphere and tone that gets lost, at least on me, when being ported over rather than replicated.

brazybear

brazybear
brassco wrote:ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 130-1301250_transparent-hot-anime-girl-png-goblin-slayer-sword

anime Goblin Slayer's Sword Maiden.

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 91NpIcacrPL._RI_

The main cast.

I hope i can purchase without the option of the body, to keep px down. Quite an accurate rendition of this character.

Thanks!  Never saw this anime but I love the designs.  I'll probably be getting the witch too Shocked

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 E2f

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Sample-777cf464ae1e191cf9bb65c3897a7aaa

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Interesting. They have done a good job translating the anime character into something much more realistic. I don't know what real fans would have preferred, but I like that. The outfit seems pretty accurately recreated, and the simple detail of the accessories allows them to maintain a connection to the anime origins of the design.

Diana

Diana
I LOVE realistic renditions of anime characters. Very Happy
I never watched this show, but I like the design, and that is one intriguing head sculpt!! Has a bit of a Galadriel vibe to it. Smile

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
Looks like someone cosplaying anime character. Head look sweet, suit looks good enough but price is little too expensive.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Thanks for the source info, Brassco. This anime was sitting on my "to watch" list for quite a while. Think I'm gonna start watching it this week.

Can't wait to see the witch and the elf, after seeing their sources.

valentin

valentin
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Screen10
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Screen11

Item seems to have been released, possibly in China.

Diana

Diana
I'm confused. Is the first one a repaint? Already? They look quite different, but the first one is stunning!
The parted out heads on Ebay look like the second one though.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
The HS on the first one looks like a TBL one. I believe the second one shoes the HS that actually comes with the figure.

csyeung

csyeung
hmm, looks to me that the first one did a head and tb league body swap? the second, the main dress was removed?

valentin

valentin
Seems like it.... or it could be production errors. Anyway, got to wait for another month for mine to arrive at my fav. local distributor, before I can go down to pick it up!

Hopefully before xmas.

Kitsune1000

Kitsune1000
The first is most likely a head swap,  The 2nd is indeed the out of box head with the front dress piece removed.

Here is mine which I got last week.

ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 MwT6Cos
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 VK8GSz6

csyeung

csyeung
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

gooboo

Seeing the pictures in this thread made me decide to pick up some bits and pieces of this outfit on ebay. I'm tempted to get the head and repaint it. Can you take some close up photos of the head sculpt?

valentin

valentin
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Whatsa29
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Whatsa30
ACPlay - NEW PRODUCT: ACPLAY: 1/6 Goblin Killer: Saint of the Sword Action Figure #ATX052 Whatsa28

Finally got mine too!

And am surprised by the backdrop add-on, and the rest of the accessories after putting them on her, she really gives off that original character vibes.
The promotional shots really did this figure an injustice. In-hand, it's really well done.

Now, I wish someone would consider doing up a 1/6 Goblin Slayer, and goblins as well.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Wow, that backdrop is quite large. I would be surprised too. So many companies miss this opportunity, especially when they have completely removable magnet-held box covers, like TBLeague sets.

brassco

brassco
judging from the in hand pictures, i was right in thinking that the materials used for the clothes are kinda low quality, almost barbie doll stuff. And the HS...it didn't stand out to make me want to spend money and real estate to display yet another anime figure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum