OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Head Carving and Body Accessories:
★Highly detailed Head sculpt x 1 piece
★1/6 movable voxel height 28cm
★Hands x 4piecesGarment accessory:Costume:
★Swallowtail x 1piece
★Shirt x 1piece
★Skirt x 1piece
★Hood x 1piece
★Waist seal x 1piece
★Trousers x 1piece
★Leather shoes x 1pieceAccessory:
★Special effects parts x 2pieces
★Necklace x 1piece
★Figure Stand x 1piece

female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0011
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0012
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0014
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0013
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0015
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0016
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0017
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0012
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0011
female - NEW PRODUCT: Toys Era: 1/6 Scale Time Sorceress Figure [TSB-002] Tsb-0013

#newproduct #ToysEra #TimeSorceress #female #movie-based #comicbook

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I thought that's who they meant. Smile Interesting solution with the hands, although I'm not a fan of the way they went in principle. At first I thought the likeness was not good, but I looked it up and it is not far off for her appearance in this role.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Nice figure, glad to see it made.

Somewhat surprised we’d get unlicensed Kaecilius and now the Ancient One (and I forget, didn’t someone maybe make Wong?) ahead of Baron Mordo. Maybe Mads Mikkelsen and Tilda Swinton are borderline bigger names than Chiwetel Ejiofor, but not by much. And their facial appearances in Dr Strange are pretty specific to the one movie, while Mordo/Chiwetel Ejiofor would be generally useful. I’m thinking particularly of The Operative from Serenity/Firefly. And we’ll never see Kaecilius again, and probably not the Ancient One after her 1 minute of Endgame, while you’d expect Mordo to be a future big deal if the comics are anything to go by, and his turn to ongoing archvillian started to be set up.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh yes, he was a great "bad" guy in Serenity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum