OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
HOT HEART: 1/6 Action Figure Dark Warrior Rescue Uniform (FD010)
HOTHEART: 1/6th scale figure – The Dark Warrior Rescue Uniform

FD010a (Regular Edition)
★Head sculpt x2 (normal head sculpt and masked head sculpt )
★New and strong male body x1
★Hands x8 (including hand-wrapped gloves)
★Wooden sticks x2
★Night clothes x1 piece (hand-wound rope)
★multi-pocket pants x1 piece
★stick set
x1 pair ★night boots x1 pair
★Face mask x1
★Belt x1

FD010b (dusty version)
★Head sculpt x2 (normal head sculpt and masked head sculpture)
★New and strong male body x1
★Hands x8 (old hand-wrapped gloves hands)
★Wooden sticks x2 (old)
★Night clothes x1 (olded and hand-wrapped)
★multi-pocket pants x1 (olded)
★stick set x1 (olded)
★night boots x1 pair (olded)
★Face mask x1 (old-aged)
★Belt x1 (old-aged)

Ship date: 2022 first quarter

Version A:

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10061210
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10061310
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10061311
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10061410
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10235511
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10235612
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10235613
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10235614

Version B:

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073110
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073112
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073111
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073113
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073114
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073210
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073211
NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 10073212

#newproduct #HotHeart #DarkWarrior #RescueSuit #male #PayTV-based #comicbook

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
LMAOOO, it's the return of 'Mr. Matt'! Laughing

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Looks pretty good. They did the right thing, making both clean and damaged versions, and also providing both masked and unmasked head sculpts for both. The unmasked heads look just a little unrealistic, but there seems to be a little bit of that quality to the actual likeness/expression.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Now if someone would just make Deborah Ann Woll

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) 7776c210

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Oh, I remember her from True Blood. Whatever the merits (or not) of that show, I wish they would do a bunch of its main characters in sixth scale too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The wife and I actually liked the first couple of seasons of True Blood… then it turned into an idiotic love-triangle soap opera, and we were both done.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Hot Heart: 1/6 Dark Warrior Rescue Suit Version Action Figure-A/B Two Types (FD010) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:The wife and I actually liked the first couple of seasons of True Blood… then it turned into an idiotic love-triangle soap opera, and we were both done.

Yeah, it had its moments, on and off. I did watch the whole thing, but some of its "charm" definitely wore off as things got crazier and crazier (and not necessarily in a good way).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I second Debra Ann Woll!!! bounce

And Stryker -- yes, I was the same. First season especially was pretty gripping. i liked the Southern Gothic vibe. But it got ridiculous quick, and I ust sort of tuned out after a while. ;p

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Diana

Diana
I'm with you on the True Blood judgment. I watched it all, but it got ridiculous.

I LOVE Daredevil. He got me into comics and still is my favorite. I already have the limited SooSoo Toys version. But this dusty version is fantastic! And yay for an unmasked head sculpt, even though he looks way too babyfaced. His face should be slimmer, his mouth wider, his eyes smaller, and usually he had more stubble.

Still, the mask, that could be used with any head sculpt, and the rest of the outfit, combined with the Matt I already have makes me want to make my own version...

Ghost808

Ghost808
I did NOT guess this character from the license-avoiding name! 😆

Agree on True blood. Two seasons and we were out! It was great for a while.

Diana

Diana
The dusty version is on its way to me. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum