OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
"The Walking Dead" 1/6 Carol Peletier threezero
once again released another main character in "The Walking Dead" -1/6 Carol Peletier. Ballet's collection of movable dolls. Products will be pre-ordered at threezero store ( www.threeezerohk.com ), threezero Tmall and threezero authorized retailers around the world!

Carol's post-apocalyptic journey is long and uncertain, heartbroken and lost every time. She chose a life of alienation and caution. However, when hiding does not change the cruel reality, Carol finds himself back in the war-fighting side by side with old and new friends and assuming leadership positions.

Carol The Belletti Collection-level movable doll is about 11 inches high (approximately ~28cm), with a dedicated high movable body and exquisite realistic head sculpture, equipped with a set of tailor-made old clothing, and a full set of vivid paintings Armor and several pairs of interchangeable hands. Weapons include assault rifles, short knives and pistols.

Pre-order price: USD 179/RMB 1,160/ HKD 1,400/ JPY 19,680

Features:

movable body with a height of ~11" (28 cm) and tailor-made clothing;
exquisite sculptures like real sculptures;
clothing:

long-sleeved tops and
jeans
Belts,
boots,
accessories:

upper body armor vest,
waist pad,
knee pad,
elbow pad,
leg pad,
magazine bag
Weapon:

1 short knife and scabbard
1 pistol and pistol case
1 assault rifle
Interchangeable hands:

1 pair of relaxed hands,
1 pair of fists,
1 left hand holding knife,
1 right hand holding gun
Material: ABS, PVC, POM, fabric
Packing size: ~ (W130 x H360 x D110) mm (1 kg)

female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10020010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10020110
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10020310
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10020610
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10020710
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10021310
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10021610
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10021710
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10021911
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10022210
female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  10022410

#newproduct #Threezero #WalkingDead #CarolPeletier #female #CableTV #Horror

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I don't watch the show, but I looked her up, and she looks spot on for her shorter hair appearance. And that's how it should be. Besides, a serious, mature woman ready to kick ass? We don't see that every day in our hobby. I'd give it three thumbs up if I could...

Diana

Diana
The character rocks and the likeness is there. But everything looks so... padded.
I want the bag. Knife and pistol look nice, too.

Valiarde

Valiarde
Not a fan of the sculpted hair but an older woman head is nice to have

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
No kidding! Representing even a marginally older woman in 1/6 is pretty much down to HT older Carrie Fisher (who is too specifically recognizable to be in crowd scenes), or retail doll heads of Maggie Smith from Harry Potter. So sure and certain, she is most welcome.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, Star Ace did put up their Harry Potter/Maggie Smith, so hopefully at some point that’ll get parted out.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Threezero: 1/6 "The Walking Dead" series-Carol Carol Peletier action figure  C8485110

Ghost808

Ghost808
A super accurate likeness!! Well done to the sculptor. My only minor complaint would be the fabric riot vest. Much as its bad for the planet, I reckon a plastic vest would have matched the shins better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum