OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
STAR MAN Accessory Pack: 1/6 Heroine Set
Product Name: 1/6 Heroine Set
Product Code: MS-006
Product List:
-Exquisite Hair Planting Head Sculpture
-Top + Cloak
-Trousers
-Boots (Solid)

* Shipping Date: 1st quarter of 2022
* The product does not include body.
*The clothes are made of elastic fabric, which can do various large-scale movements, so far no fading and dyeing phenomenon has been found.
*Applicable to TBLeague: PLMB2017-S22A steel bone coated female body (white skin tone).
*The head sculpture of the product is suitable for TBLeague and VERYCOOL body. It is recommended to use white skin body.

*The picture shows the prototype of product development. The final product may be slightly different.
*Product details are subject to adjustment and change during production without notice.

STAR MAN ACCESSORIES: 1/6 HEROINE SET
Product NO.:MS-006
Product Lists:
-Emulational head sculpture
-Coat+Cloak
-Trousers
-Boots(Solid)

*Release Date: Q1 2022
*The product doesn't contain body.
*The clothes are made of stretch fabric, can do a variety of large movements, and no discoloration has been found so far.
*It is suitble for TBLeague Super-flexible female seamless body: PLMB2017-S22A (white skin).
*The product head sculpture suit TBLeague and VERYCOOL body, recommended to use white skin body

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16584611
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16584811
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16584911
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585011
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585211
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585310
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585511
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585610
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585711
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585810
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16585912
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16590010
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16590110
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 16590211

#newproduct #StarMan #Heroine #female #comicbook #TV-based #accessory

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Already PO. but you all know that. right?

davidd

davidd
Not including body? That's a nicely detailed body they're using to promote the costume. Is there a specific body recommended for optimum fit?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I see Benoist in the sculpt but something's off with the lips. Looks a bit like Blake Lively's pouty lips.

Very pretty sculpt, wanting the hair to be darker blonde, like the versions of Super Duck & FiveStar.

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) Screen10

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
davidd wrote:Not including body? That's a nicely detailed body they're using to promote the costume. Is there a specific body recommended for optimum fit?

It says there on the red text above... S22A.

Saturn

Saturn
I'm not a big superhero fan, but this is a nice set. I really like the head, I would really like to buy that one separately.

davidd

davidd
rollotomasi wrote:

It says there on the red text above... S22A.

You're right, it does. I glossed right over the colored text. Embarassed Thanks!

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I like it. As usual, there is something odd about a smiling head sculpt, but it actually works in a way, even in battle and heroic pauses. Maybe she taunts her audience. Stretchy fabric was definitely the way to go. I hope their preliminary no tearing and no staining findings hold. Smile

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
It’s an odd amalgam of various comic and television costumes, with her current television costume appearing to be the main inspiration.   The quality of the costume seems to be very good, and those green eyes are gorgeous, but I think I would have been more likely to bite on a costume that was completely accurate to her current television costume. This will be a “wait and see” until the final product comes out for me.

csyeung

csyeung
Xavion2004 wrote:It’s an odd amalgam of various comic and television costumes, with her current television costume appearing to be the main inspiration.   The quality of the costume seems to be very good, and those green eyes are gorgeous, but I think I would have been more likely to bite on a costume that was completely accurate to her current television costume.  This will be a “wait and see” until the final product comes out for me.

I'm with you Xavion. It's like a mixture of the comic suits as well as the tv, but not quite either. I do think it's the best so far anyone's tried to capture Melissa Benoist, but it still seems off somehow. I think it's probably hard to capture her likeness. She does have a more distinctive smile, but again sculpting smiles in 1/6 are usually misses.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
To me it just looks like a straight up feminized version of the JL Superman movie costume (specifically HT MMS465), granted the bare midriff could've been based on her comics look, but i doubt it.
Most likely it's just the designer "sexy-fying" said movie costume & driving sales of the S22A.

Diana

Diana
I've not been watching those show, because I got a little tired of the CW DC universe. Never even watched Arrow to the end I don't think. Got tired of Flash after a couple of seasons. Same old drama. So I never really gave Kara a chance. I welcome the new costume, which I only looked up because of this thread.

I like this interpretation, too. I would have preferred a leathery texture to the boots, but that's a minor nitpick. And YAY! A release specifically for the S22A! Quite welcome. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Diana wrote:I've not been watching those show, because I got a little tired of the CW DC universe. Never even watched Arrow to the end I don't think. Got tired of Flash after a couple of seasons. Same old drama. So I never really gave Kara a chance.

Right there with you.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
When I get this, I'm thinking about going a different direction. Use and SB23 and a brunet hair head sculpt. I will also change the boots. Not a fan of the one it come with.

londonroadhog

Does anyone know what happened to this outfit? It seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet. I can see one (expensive) on ebay.com, nothing on ebay.co.uk. Monkeydepot had it for a little while, and it has disappeared.

I wanted to order this when I first heard about it, and then hesitated - yeah, I know, fatal in 1/6 world. Now it seems all but disappeared.

Any clues?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
londonroadhog wrote:Does anyone know what happened to this outfit? It seems to have disappeared from the face of the planet. I can see one (expensive) on ebay.com, nothing on ebay.co.uk. Monkeydepot had it for a little while, and it has disappeared.

I wanted to order this when I first heard about it, and then hesitated - yeah, I know, fatal in 1/6 world. Now it seems all but disappeared.

No idea. Too bad, it sounds like maybe it is not making it into production, or for some reason they are flying under the radar and you might be surprised to see it reappear once in stock. But I wouldn't hold my breath. If it disappeared from Monkey Depot, that is a bad sign. You are arguably luckier that you hesitated and did not order it -- unless your one pre-order would have shifted the trend and ensured its production. But I honestly don't know. It was better than so many other things out there.

londonroadhog

GubernatorFan wrote:

No idea. Too bad, it sounds like maybe it is not making it into production, or for some reason they are flying under the radar and you might be surprised to see it reappear once in stock. But I wouldn't hold my breath. If it disappeared from Monkey Depot, that is a bad sign. You are arguably luckier that you hesitated and did not order it -- unless your one pre-order would have shifted the trend and ensured its production. But I honestly don't know. It was better than so many other things out there.

I did wonder, there was a SuperGirl from WarStory recently, I preordered, then bottled out when the China sellers started sending those Preorder letters (Do they still do that? I've not preordered since). Then that one seller seemed to suddenly sell out of them, and poof, they were all gone too. I think it was actually a planned re-release that never happened.

Maybe my one order would have tipped the balance on the Star Man version. But I don't know. I'll keep an eye out from time to time.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
It is available here:
https://www.ekiahobbies.com/star-man-1-6-heroine-female-accessories-ms-006/

londonroadhog

actionfiguremovies2 wrote:It is available here:
https://www.ekiahobbies.com/star-man-1-6-heroine-female-accessories-ms-006/

Thanks for that... I've ordered it, we will see what happens.

Trev270

Anyone have any idea when this is shipping? I have it preordered. Last i heard, it was showed to come out q1 of 2022...

londonroadhog

Trev270 wrote:Anyone have any idea when this is shipping? I have it preordered. Last i heard, it was showed to come out q1 of 2022...

I am wondering too. I've just emailed EKIAHobbies to try to find out. But I also see there are a ton of these out on ebay now, some from the normal sellers, and some from what appears to be direct StarMan sellers. If EKIA aren't going to have them soon, I'll cancel, as the shipping cost from USA to UK was abismal!

Trev270

I am wondering too. I've just emailed EKIAHobbies to try to find out. But I also see there are a ton of these out on ebay now, some from the normal sellers, and some from what appears to be direct StarMan sellers. If EKIA aren't going to have them soon, I'll cancel, as the shipping cost from USA to UK was abismal! [/quote]

Yeah, it's like they just forgot about it or something. Let me know what they tell you, be curious when to expect this thing. I really like the look of this. Already have the body to put it on.

londonroadhog

Trev270 wrote:I am wondering too. I've just emailed EKIAHobbies to try to find out. But I also see there are a ton of these out on ebay now, some from the normal sellers, and some from what appears to be direct StarMan sellers. If EKIA aren't going to have them soon, I'll cancel, as the shipping cost from USA to UK was abismal!

Yeah, it's like they just forgot about it or something. Let me know what they tell you, be curious when to expect this thing. I really like the look of this. Already have the body to put it on.[/quote]

Just heard back from EKIAHobbies. Here's the quote from their email: we just received the shipment in China, we are getting it in 1-2 months, those you see on ebay are oversea seller, thank you.

This response is interesting to me... As far as I am concerned EKIA is also an overseas seller, as I am in the UK. Can I wait 1-2 months for them to arrive in the USA, then another xxx amount of time for them to arrive in the UK, with additional import tax probably. I think I might see if I can get them cheaper from China, now that they are available there.

rootleaf

rootleaf
I finally received my pre-order from Giantoy. Star Man recommended the S22A body but the head sculpt was too dark for it. Fortunately, I had a S47B and that ended up being a better skin tone match, in my opinion.NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) Fuji5610
As you can see, I made a modification - I replaced her pants with a red skirt.
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) Fuji5614
(Please excuse the dog hair on her. I didn't notice them when I was photographing her.)
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) Fuji5711
NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) Fuji5615

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
Looks pretty good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Star Man: 1/6 heroine suit MS-006 (not including body) 1f10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum