OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snøfnugg (Snowflake)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:14 am

Diana

Ovy wrote:Some time ago I got that Wolverine kid too, but didn't build much out of her yet, but here is an old pic.

OMG those two are adorable! Now I want her head. (lol)

27Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 11:27 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Beautiful work on the diorama and the characters, Allotropos. Love the realism and the details. And nice joint portrait, Ovy!

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

28Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:57 pm

Valiarde

Very impressive on so many different angles.  Smile
- The diorama base is such a great idea and execution I absolutely love it! 
- But not only that the posings are excellent and make a great deal why it also works so well. I especially love the first three pics. 
And last but not least the photography is also good, the backgroudn light is great in combination with the whole thing

29Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:04 am

Lynkhart

Oh this is brilliant!

http://lastalliancestudios.blogspot.co.uk

30Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 7:08 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
Outstanding work! Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d  Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d  Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f44d
The diorama looks phenomenal! I love the characters and how you have posed them!

31Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:18 am

Illusion

Illusion
WOW 😮
what a fantastic base for the little cutie… wonderful. I love every bit of it.
would be nice to do something along those lines too…

Cool archer girl with fab base too (though I cannot stand to permanently have this kind of sculpt in the cabinets. They need to be kept in the drawers lol)

32Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 Empty Re: Snøfnugg (Snowflake) Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:55 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
That's a really cool diorama, gotta start em young.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Snøfnugg (Snowflake) - Page 2 1f60e

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum