OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Gollum
1/6th scaled action figure
Product ID:LOTR30G

MSRP $130 USD

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: GOLLUM

(Product ID: LOTR030G)
The Gollum Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Gollum from The Lord of the Rings trilogy:
· Approximately 20 cm tall
· Over 22 points of articulation

Features:
· Asmus Toys’ exclusive Gollum body
· An authentic likeness of Golluml from the feature films with rotatable eyeballs
· One pair of relaxed posture hand
· One pair of weapon holding hand
· One pair of fist posture hand
· One pair of seamless arms
. One pair of seamless legs

. One pair of crouching legs
· One pair of haired hobbit feet
. The One Ring

Special features on Clothing:
· One pair of groin covers
Accessories:
· One sixth scaled fish

Est. Shipping Date: Q1 2022

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs000a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs01a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs02a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs04a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs06b10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs07a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs08a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs10a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs011a10

Sméagol
Product ID:LOTR30S

MSRP $130 USD

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: SMEAGOL

(Product ID: LOTR030S)
The Sméagol Sixth Scale Figure features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Sméagol from The Lord of the Rings trilogy:

Features:
· Asmus Toys’ exclusive Gollum body
· An authentic likeness of Sméagol from the feature films with rotatable eyeballs

. One pair of crouching legs
· One pair of haired hobbit feet
. The One Ring

·One pair of groin covers

Accessories:
· One sixth scaled fish

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg01b10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg02b10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg03b10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg04a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg07a10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg08a10

Gollum/Sméagol
Product ID:LOTR30LUX

MSRP $270 USD

ASMUS TOYS THE LORD OF THE RINGS SERIES: GOLLUM LUXURY EDITION

(Product ID: LOTR030LUX)
The Gollum Sixth Scale Figure Luxury Edition features authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Gollum/ Sméagol from The Lord of the Rings trilogy:

Features:
· Two Asmus Toys’ exclusive Gollum body
· An authentic likeness of Golluml from the feature films with rotatable eyeballs
. An authentic likeness of Sméagol from the feature films with rotatable eyeballs

. Two pair of crouching legs
· Two pair of haired hobbit feet
. Two the one ring

· Two pair of groin covers
Accessories:
· One sixth scaled fish
Special features on Luxury Edition :

. One rock by the pond diorama

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gs000a11
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gslux010
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Gslux011
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Sg01b11

#newproduct #AsmusCollectibles #Gollum #Smeagol #LordoftheRings #movie #male #fantasy

Valiarde

Valiarde
About time for Asmus. Looksvery good.

Now we need a Sauron

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
They said they plan on Sauron, they just have to figure it out logistically & other larger figures (such as Lurtz).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) C8485110

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The rock base also includes part of the pond.

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) 5304f510

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I know, it was about time. But they do seem to have done a very good job with him. I was going to ask how come the combo version is more than twice the price of each of the two variants, but I guess the rock diorama piece explains all. The only thing that I find really unfortunate here is the look of the ankle. But who knows, maybe it was like that in the film? Smile

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Stryker2011 wrote:The rock base also includes part of the pond.

Well, it had better, otherwise there isn't much distinctive about the rock, and you could, well, just use an actual rock. And it doesn't seem large enough to display both figures, as you'd normally expect for the add-on base in a two-pack. But I suppose you wouldn't be displaying them together anyway. Maybe this can be one of those things where you have the rock on your desk, and you maybe switch out the figures every day, so that friends, family or coworkers are warned whether your're having a Sméagol or a Gollum day. Nice job on the figures -- a very suitable figure for rotatable eyes.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Haha nice one, MBAM, I like your desk idea.
That reminds me of the Gollum statue on Sheldon Cooper's desk.

Where's the customary last picture with all the included items?
Maybe the dead fish and the One Ring isn't ready yet.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Found it...

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Asmus_10

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Rock_b10

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
Well at least at work my coworkers won't have to guess.... every day be gollum day 😉

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Bd765b10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) 5fe1ce10
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) B7643d10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool extra images, Stryker. I wonder how articulated are the regular legs, if it requires swappable crouching legs?

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:Very cool extra images, Stryker. I wonder how articulated are the regular legs, if it requires swappable crouching legs?

Hopefully this is just a case where we all know, a regular seamless leg couldn't sustain a deep bend without the skin cracking over time. But the specific and unusual nature of Gollum is such that 95% of the displays would have him in a permanent deep crouch. So ideally, the regular leg can do a decent bend for 5 minutes, but the replacement legs can do the bend for 5 years. Such is my optimism.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Hopefully this is just a case where we all know, a regular seamless leg couldn't sustain a deep bend without the skin cracking over time.  But the specific and unusual nature of Gollum is such that 95% of the displays would have him in a permanent deep crouch.  So ideally, the regular leg can do a decent bend for 5 minutes, but the replacement legs can do the bend for 5 years.  Such is my optimism.

I agree completely.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Hopefully this is just a case where we all know, a regular seamless leg couldn't sustain a deep bend without the skin cracking over time.  But the specific and unusual nature of Gollum is such that 95% of the displays would have him in a permanent deep crouch.  So ideally, the regular leg can do a decent bend for 5 minutes, but the replacement legs can do the bend for 5 years.  Such is my optimism.

I agree completely.

It’s a virtually unique design challenge to make a seamless figure that all users will display in a deep knee bend.  This is probably why Phicen cancelled their Linda Lovelace figure. Smile

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
From Asmus:

“Hi Everyone,
its has been a long time, and the adventure continues
First to show the latest update of the new Gollum and Smeagol head,
these will be available in Upgrade Packs.
And hopefully we can continue to make more wonderful Gollum/Smeagol expression for the collectors to have fun with.”

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Img_6012
movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) Img_6011

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) 1f10

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I already have both Gollum and Sméagol, but I’ll definitely be adding these additional sculpts to go with them. Pretty awesome of Asmus to do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

movie - NEW PRODUCT: Asmus Collectibles: Gollum, Smeagol, & Gollum/Sméagol 1/6th scaled action figure (Luxury Edition) 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I agree. And I hope they live up to the prototypes, because they look excellent.

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
The additional expressions are really great idea. They look quite good too (at least in the promos).

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
I’m not a big fan of the seamless limbs personally (the ankles look really weird) but other than that I think it’s a great figure with loads of posing potential!

I have to say though, that height chart with Legolas looks like a growth chart. 😂😂

Valiarde

Valiarde
The new promo heads looking good indeed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum