OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Stryker2011

Founding Father
I broke one of the boot clips for the guns as well. I just ended up super gluing both guns on, since they kept falling off anyway.

Stryker2011

Founding Father
Well, after months and months of waiting for replacement glasses for Bayonetta, I decided she'll have to go without. They are so fragile, and any attempt I made to get them on her was impossible. Besides, the face on this figure is gorgeous without anyway, so that's the way she's going to be displayed. (Still not wild about the weird body -- Verycool should have just stuck to using a TBL).

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) - Page 2 _dsc3925

csyeung

Yea, I don't display mine with her glasses either. It falls off very easily. I'm in agreement, I wish they had just used a tbleague body. I wonder if one of those tall anime bodies would work?

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Certainly a striking figure, Stryker. Smile

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

ZeroVII

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) - Page 2 20230610
Got her yesterday, the glasses broke because shipping, no big deal, i super glue it. And i think the glasses much more fit in her. But yeah the body is not TBleague or phicen it looks so glossy and sticky. The joint tolerance not the best. If you move the leg to certain angle it will droop down. But the head is money for me, it looks like in the video games, and i hope they will make the short hair one too.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I see what you mean about the glasses. Not a bad look in the end.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum