OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Witch - Bayonetta has just been released and has been recognized and loved by the majority of players.
VERYCOOL has also collected feedback from everyone on "Witch-Bei Jie".

Make the following changes:
add a pair of calf heightening connectors.
After receiving the product, the player can decide for himself whether to increase the leg shape.
Before heightening, the head-to-body ratio is: 1/8.5
After heightening, the head-to-body ratio can reach: 1/9

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525110

VERYCOOL :1/6 THE WITCH-BAYONETTA ACTION FIGURE

Her eyes were cold and evil, a black jumpsuit envelops the hot figure.
the silky beautiful back makes people unable to move their eyes.
the delicate make-up complements the flowing hair,sometimes evil smiles,sometimes staring into the abyss.
There is only one royal sister in the world,That's BAYONETTA!

Product No: VCF-2057  
Product List:
- Emulational head Sculpture
- Super flexible FEMALE Seamless body
- Jumpsuits
- High Heels (the Cloth + Leather)
- Glasses
- Badge
- Pendant * 6
- Earrings * 2
- Pistol * 4
- Pistol Pendant * 4
-Hook gunshape glove(1 pair)-Natural
hand-shape gloves(1 pair)-Hold
shape gloves(1 pair)

*Release Date: Q1 2022
*The clothes are made of stretch fabric, can do a variety of large movements, and no discoloration has been found so far.

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different.
*All information is subject to changing without prior notice.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525210
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525411
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525510
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525611
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525810
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14525911
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530211
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530310
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530411
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530611
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 14530811

#newproduct #Verycool #Bayonetta #female #Videogame-based #stylized

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I really had no idea what to expect, but I suppose the name is fitting. Looks rather well done.

Annalise

Annalise
As is usually the case with Verycool, the HS looks great.

It says seamless body, but doesn't say TBL. Does that mean it's a Verycool seamless body?

Also the first paragraph is slightly confusing to me. Was this released previously?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Maybe feedback from an earlier announcement?

brazybear

brazybear
Damn, now THIS is Bayonetta!  The last one from YM Toys looked nothing like her but this one's like 95% or more accurate.  There are slight differences in the face that kind of add up but it's not really enough to make me pass on this.  Everything else is perfect.

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 80

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) Maxresdefault

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) Bayonetta-b-min

She's brushing her hair aside, NOT punching herself in the face Laughing

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
It looks like a thicker body, s28/29 maybe?

Edit: Forget it, I think it's the costume that gave me the wrong impression.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That head sculpt is gorgeous. I’m not familiar enough with the character to have a vested interest, but I do like the head.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) C8485110

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Yeah, this is a definite buy. My 1/6 collection is veering toward “21st Century Female Pop Culture Icons”, especially video game heroines, so she’ll fit right in.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
How exactly does she shoot the guns attached to her boots?

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) C8485110

ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta
Well, just watch some gameplay:

Basically she is a modern witch that fights angels and demons and has all sorts of powers.

FreakinLobster

FreakinLobster
Stryker2011 wrote:How exactly does she shoot the guns attached to her boots?

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) Magic10

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ZeroDelta wrote:Well, just watch some gameplay:

Basically she is a modern witch that fights angels and demons and has all sorts of powers.

FreakinLobster wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:How exactly does she shoot the guns attached to her boots?

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) Magic10

Haha! Indeed. Those gameplay videos were hilarious in a way. The way she would kick her legs around while magically firing the guns looked so bizarre.

ZombieKev

I wish I played the game because this figure is gorgeous.

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I’m not a gamer, so I just watch the cut scenes on You Tube to get a feel for video game characters.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
For anyone interested, this should be shipping out to customers soon. I paid my invoice a couple days ago.

3Afr

3Afr
Production photo and first review on bbicn...

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 006y9a10
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 19554010
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) 19554310

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
She looks fantastic.  It’s hard to beat Very Cool when it comes to the quality of the production figure living up to the promotional pics.  This is a figure I would have bought in a heartbeat last year, but I need to be a little choosier now.

Blankety-Blank inflation and return to office!

csyeung

csyeung
female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) Dsc05210

Bayonetta came in. Here's a quick pic. Was going to put up a youtube review but waiting on response about a qc issue.

Some notes though, it's not a phicen body. The rubber or silicone they are using is much different and it doesn't feel as heavy which leads me to believe it's either a jiaou or something close to it. The rubber/silicone is shiny/ glossy as opposed to phicen tpe. The glasses are nice but it's super loose on head so it will tend to fall off if you bump the figure. They are also superdelicate so I'm hesitant to do too much to it. I tried heating up and setting and I think it's better but I don't want to overdo it. The guns on boots clip on which is an interesting solution and looks good, however the clip on my left boot is broken so I'm waiting to hear back about that. The hair, because it's so long can easily get disheveled so a lot of combing before pics and in doing so there is a loss of strands. I have a small bag for the loose strands in case i ever feel like gluing them back on haha. Still the articulation is good and does look like the character. She does still look pretty tall, about a head taller than your typical phicen body and one and half on your typical hot toys female figure. Maybe add another half for the beehive hairdo.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Well, she is wearing those high heels, too. Smile If you spot painted fingernails, that is usually a dead giveaway of a Jiaou. Nice pose, Craig.

csyeung

csyeung
GubernatorFan wrote:Well, she is wearing those high heels, too. Smile If you spot painted fingernails, that is usually a dead giveaway of a Jiaou. Nice pose, Craig.

Thanks! The hands that were included were those generic gloved ones with the specific design similar to other verycool figures so no clues there heh.

3Afr

3Afr
A very pretty figure... I saw many other photos and the possible poses are incredible. You also made a beautiful photo. Thanks for the info and sharing.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I broke one of the boot clips for the guns as well. I just ended up super gluing both guns on, since they kept falling off anyway.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Well, after months and months of waiting for replacement glasses for Bayonetta, I decided she'll have to go without. They are so fragile, and any attempt I made to get them on her was impossible. Besides, the face on this figure is gorgeous without anyway, so that's the way she's going to be displayed. (Still not wild about the weird body -- Verycool should have just stuck to using a TBL).

female - NEW PRODUCT: Verycool: 1/6 Witch-Bei Jie (Bayonetta) movable doll #VCF-2057 (additional calf heightening piece) _dsc3925

csyeung

csyeung
Yea, I don't display mine with her glasses either. It falls off very easily. I'm in agreement, I wish they had just used a tbleague body. I wonder if one of those tall anime bodies would work?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a striking figure, Stryker. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum