OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.


You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Funnies (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

51OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:16

Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden. And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2? If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

52OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 10:59

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden.  And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2?  If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy

Yep, Tyler Durden is everywhere... usually fighting, but here being the instigator/referee. I used the Brad Pitt head sculpt from the Seven figure this time -- figured he had gotten patched up after a previous fight. Glad you approve of the scene.

And yes, I remember his brief cameo in Deadpool 2 -- though it was not too obvious to me it was him. Although the swift elimination of so many team members was very much in the film's spirit, I can't help but feel that was a bit of a waste.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

53OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 16:01

GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden.  And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2?  If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy

Yep, Tyler Durden is everywhere... usually fighting, but here being the instigator/referee. I used the Brad Pitt head sculpt from the Seven figure this time -- figured he had gotten patched up after a previous fight. Glad you approve of the scene.

And yes, I remember his brief cameo in Deadpool 2 -- though it was not too obvious to me it was him. Although the swift elimination of so many team members was very much in the film's spirit, I can't help but feel that was a bit of a waste.

The beat up look is actually perfect for this.

And yeah, I felt the same way about Deadpool 2. I laughed, but I actually like Shatterstar from the comics, so it was a bit disappointing they used him as just a throwaway gag. And I always want more Terry Crews in anything. Still, huge props to Brad Pitt for signing on just for a gag role like that.

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

54OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Thu 2 Aug 2018 - 23:49

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:The beat up look is actually perfect for this.  

And yeah, I felt the same way about Deadpool 2.  I laughed, but I actually like Shatterstar from the comics, so it was a bit disappointing they used him as just a throwaway gag.  And I always want more Terry Crews in anything.  Still, huge props to Brad Pitt for signing on just for a gag role like that.  

Glad you agree.
Some of these little cameos are excellent -- especially when they are more than a split second. I am reminded of Matt Damon in Eurotrip. And I've loved Terry Crews ever since White Chicks. Wink


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

55OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Fri 3 Aug 2018 - 13:32

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Matt Damon in Eurotrip was one of the best cameos by a major star ever. (How in the H@$$ did they get him to do that?) And one of the funniest, if crude, songs ever...


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 TCFITBi
View user profile

56OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 8:03

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Matt Damon in Eurotrip was one of the best cameos by a major star ever. (How in the H@$$ did they get him to do that?) And one of the funniest, if crude, songs ever...

Agreed. Part of what I love about it is that he is hidden in plain sight -- it takes a moment (or two or three) to realize it is him (some people can't). The song is catchy, as they point out in the movie itself. Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

57OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 2 Sep 2018 - 14:34

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Or perhaps this can be a "jumping the shark" reference?

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Crysta10


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

58OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 18 Sep 2018 - 6:12

shazzdan wrote:Just got my first Walking Dead figure. This is called "Negan likes beer".

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 NGqQaP0

Sigh...if only Rick had some beer!

GubernatorFan wrote:If they ever go on to have their own Marvel movie, it might be called...

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Truebr10

The touching story of a Norse God and a Trash Panda!
blackpool wrote:Got some new heroes in my collection!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Incredibles_01
Finally! Thanos has met his match!

The Mrs was surprised to learn that Cable and Thanos were the same actor.
She DID know who played Green Lantern and laughed hysterically! ( spoiler avoided? )

View user profile

59OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 14:45

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
RAGNAROCK 'N ROLL

(when HT gave him two different eye patches that magnetically stuck over either eye, how could I resist?)

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Ragnar10


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

60OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 6 Nov 2018 - 15:53

GubernatorFan wrote:OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Fun0110

IF YOU WANT DEER-HUNTING SEASON, I'LL GIVE YOU DEER-HUNTING SEASON.


_________________
More of my work can be found at One Sixth Arsenal
View user profile https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/OneSixthArsenal

61OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Wed 7 Nov 2018 - 15:07

Oh,Leroy! You had one job to do!

View user profile

62OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 13 Nov 2018 - 11:19

Man...that's just funny.

Thanks for the grin.

View user profile

63OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 8 Dec 2018 - 19:54

This is an old bit that many of you have seen. For those who haven't, I hope you get a chuckle....
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4410
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4412
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4411
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4413
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4415
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Img_4414

View user profile

64OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 0:20

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Not bad at all.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

65OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 11:54

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 TCFITBi
View user profile

66OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 20:40

Stryker2011 wrote:Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.

Thanks! I agree. I felt that shot was the key to selling the innocent robot routine. It's one of the rare times I can claim I got the exact look I was going for.

View user profile

67OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 9 Dec 2018 - 21:14

Pontiacivan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.

Thanks! I agree. I felt that shot was the key to selling the innocent robot routine. It's one of the rare times I can claim I got the exact look I was going for.


I agree with Stryker...  

I also enjoyed the 3rd photo, wherein the guy seems to be staring at the pages on the floor with a certain reserved confusion, perhaps tinged with a mild annoyance, LOL; just a tilt of the head and particular posture can convey such volumes.  

 
Not to poo the OSF Funnies with severity, but why do we so often imagine robots desperately wishing to be human?  It seems somewhat counter-intuitive to suppose that they would ever be envious of our subjectivity...  


Anyway, good gags.  I dig the figs and photos, too.

View user profile

68OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 10:47

Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head. And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar. So 80's music video.

Pontiacivan, your comics are a blast as always. I'm going to jump on with Stryker and Purenergy. That awkward silence is comedy gold.

Purenergy, in regards to your question, the only thing I can think of is that as the only robot on a human crew, the robot may have an intellectual curiosity about what experiences it's missing in lacking human emotion. A robot of limited intelligence may be fine with a purely functional existence, but as AI progresses, and begins to ponder the deeper philosophical questions about the meaning of existence, I can see it wondering if by lacking the subjectivity of emotion, it's not also missing out on relative data to explore that.

Also, who doesn't want to experience the joy of Squiddy's Pizza?


_________________
www.reverendspooky.com
View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

69OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Wed 26 Dec 2018 - 22:35

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head.  And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar.  So 80's music video.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I am actually new to the song. I came across it while compiling an 80s music mix for the drive cross country. Didn't think it was too catchy, but it I couldn't resist putting some new sixth-scale acquisitions to good use to go with it. It did explain why my older brother took to wearing sunglasses at night for a short but silly while.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

70OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 18:56

GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head.  And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar.  So 80's music video.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I am actually new to the song. I came across it while compiling an 80s music mix for the drive cross country. Didn't think it was too catchy, but it I couldn't resist putting some new sixth-scale acquisitions to good use to go with it. It did explain why my older brother took to wearing sunglasses at night for a short but silly while.

I actually loved that song as a kid. Your brother wasn't the only one who may have picked that up for a bit during that era...

View user profile http://reverendspooky.com

71OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 29 Dec 2018 - 20:07

ReverendSpooky wrote:Purenergy, in regards to your question, the only thing I can think of is that as the only robot on a human crew, the robot may have an intellectual curiosity about what experiences it's missing in lacking human emotion.  A robot of limited intelligence may be fine with a purely functional existence, but as AI progresses, and begins to ponder the deeper philosophical questions about the meaning of existence, I can see it wondering if by lacking the subjectivity of emotion, it's not also missing out on relative data to explore that.  

Also, who doesn't want to experience the joy of Squiddy's Pizza?
 

LOL.  Indeed, well, that’s quite an interesting speculation as to the importance and / or relevance of “meaning” to an android...  I would think that the more intelligent robot rather experiences that subjectivity by observation - sees it as such, and would likely have no further interest in it.  

It’s an interesting question, certainly; however, without unnecessarily anthropomorphizing “intelligence,” I just cannot imagine why such a machine would ever desire to dumb itself down to envy a lower order of such; not unlike a human being wishing to be mentally retarded…  

The joy of pizza notwithstanding.   Smile

I love this.  And thank you for humoring me, Spooks.  


And again, excellent work, Pontiacivan.

View user profile

72OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 26 Jan 2019 - 21:50

Here is my attempt at it, I hope you like it?

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 2v2EbMjqNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking.

Bad Wolf


_________________
View user profile

73OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 0:14

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good pun, Bad Wolf. And that "old girl" does seem to be running a bit hot indeed. Changing tires alone would explain the need for on-call in-house mechanics.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

74OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 1:35

GubernatorFan wrote:Good pun, Bad Wolf. And that "old girl" does seem to be running a bit hot indeed. Changing tires alone would explain the need for on-call in-house mechanics.

Thank you GubernatorFan, well Cindy owns the repair shop, Lady Death still had to make an appointment to get her bike worked on. Bloody Rose told her that they do the best motorcycle repair in town.

Her bike is running much better now.


_________________
View user profile

75OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 27 Jan 2019 - 9:46

Thanks for All the Entertainment here. A lot of Fun Laughing

View user profile

76OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 11:29

Just got here.....Are these count as humors? Laughing

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Dscf0312

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Dscf0313

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Dscf0410

View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

77OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 11:35

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
lawlaw91 wrote:Just got here.....Are these count as humors?  Laughing

Maybe -- they made me smile and I certainly don't mind. Typically something like that might benefit from some sort of humorous or ironic title or conversation.


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

78OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 11:47

GubernatorFan wrote:
lawlaw91 wrote:Just got here.....Are these count as humors?  Laughing

Maybe -- they made me smile and I certainly don't mind. Typically something like that might benefit from some sort of humorous or ironic title or conversation.

Well then, I think I have new path to playing around..... Laughing What a Face

View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

79OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 26 Mar 2019 - 14:17

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Seeing Vin Diesel dance would make me laugh. tongue


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 TCFITBi
View user profile

80OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 4 May 2019 - 0:45

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Funsw010

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Funsw011


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

81OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 4 May 2019 - 11:56

Not really 1/6, but based on action figures
I forgot the episode, but it was funny seeing a bunch of cobra troopers relaxing, watching tv, playing pool, and one drinking coffee and eating a potato or a really large empanada
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 RJ52Vpt

View user profile

82OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 4 May 2019 - 22:04

Very cool GubernatorFan.  Laughing


_________________
View user profile

83OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 5 May 2019 - 5:30

Laughing Thanks for all the entertainment here !

View user profile

84OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sun 5 May 2019 - 10:59

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Glad you like it, Bad Wolf and Ephiane!

Meryl, I have been wondering if the animated image could be reproduced in sixth-scale, but apart from the sourcing of the right items, I suppose the facial expression would be a bit difficult to find... unless one of those Facepool heads works for it. But it does remind me, that given a little time, one could "translate" funny images and memes into sixth-scale as well...


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

85OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Tue 7 May 2019 - 5:29

GubernatorFan wrote:Continuing with the superhero mockery from the previous page...

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Yonduf10

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Yonduf11

For more of the makeshift custom Yondu, see HERE


I can say he was paid so much patience to hear the first 2 rules..... What a Face Hahahahahaaha

View user profile https://www.deviantart.com/lawlaw91

86OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 11 May 2019 - 16:21

Kamiko and Pinky state The obvious.  

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 47775529622_ffcc71b2a9_z4 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

View user profile

87OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 11 May 2019 - 16:26

Kamiko and Pinky make a discovery in the post apocalyptic desert wasteland.  

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 47775549362_4c138d4a23_b1 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

It seems to remind Kamiko of something else however.

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 46911496035_1bc3d7aaa5_b2 by Gary  Menten, on Flickr


OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 47775544342_e77f9fb222_b3A by Gary  Menten, on Flickr

View user profile

88OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 11 May 2019 - 17:12

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
As Captain Obvious, I can only relate... Smile


_________________
I'll be back!
View user profile http://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

89OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 11 May 2019 - 17:46

GubernatorFan wrote:As Captain Obvious, I can only relate... Smile

It never ceases to amaze me how post apocalyptic fiction seems to completely gloss over things like toilet paper. It's like no-one in "The Walking Dead" ever seems to go to the bathroom.

View user profile

90OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) on Sat 11 May 2019 - 22:27

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
ThePhotogsBlog wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:As Captain Obvious, I can only relate... Smile

It never ceases to amaze me how post apocalyptic fiction seems to completely gloss over things like toilet paper.  It's like no-one in "The Walking Dead" ever seems to go to the bathroom.  

Very funny. And so true. I'd probably die within a day without a crap-load of TP (pun intended).


_________________
Mark

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 2 TCFITBi
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum