OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OSF Funnies (continuously updated)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

51OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
I meant to say these look great too... nice find. And it is funny to see them pitted against Thanos.

https://onesixthfigures.forumotion.com

52OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:55 pm

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Continuing with the superhero mockery from the previous page...

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Yonduf10

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Yonduf11

For more of the makeshift custom Yondu, see HERE

53OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:28 am

Ephiane

Absolute Great Fun and a very unique figure Laughing

54OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Thu Aug 02, 2018 9:05 am

GubernatorFan

Founding Father
Thanks, Ephiane! Glad you liked it.

55OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:16 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden. And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2? If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy

56OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:59 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden.  And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2?  If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy

Yep, Tyler Durden is everywhere... usually fighting, but here being the instigator/referee. I used the Brad Pitt head sculpt from the Seven figure this time -- figured he had gotten patched up after a previous fight. Glad you approve of the scene.

And yes, I remember his brief cameo in Deadpool 2 -- though it was not too obvious to me it was him. Although the swift elimination of so many team members was very much in the film's spirit, I can't help but feel that was a bit of a waste.

57OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:01 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Man, even in space there's no escaping Tyler Durden.  And Rocket looks completely in in his element there.

Did everyone catch Brad Pit's cameo as The Vanisher in Deadpool 2?  If I had a Deadpool figure I'd totally do a good gag photo of them. Very Happy

Yep, Tyler Durden is everywhere... usually fighting, but here being the instigator/referee. I used the Brad Pitt head sculpt from the Seven figure this time -- figured he had gotten patched up after a previous fight. Glad you approve of the scene.

And yes, I remember his brief cameo in Deadpool 2 -- though it was not too obvious to me it was him. Although the swift elimination of so many team members was very much in the film's spirit, I can't help but feel that was a bit of a waste.

The beat up look is actually perfect for this.

And yeah, I felt the same way about Deadpool 2. I laughed, but I actually like Shatterstar from the comics, so it was a bit disappointing they used him as just a throwaway gag. And I always want more Terry Crews in anything. Still, huge props to Brad Pitt for signing on just for a gag role like that.

http://reverendspooky.com

58OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:49 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:The beat up look is actually perfect for this.  

And yeah, I felt the same way about Deadpool 2.  I laughed, but I actually like Shatterstar from the comics, so it was a bit disappointing they used him as just a throwaway gag.  And I always want more Terry Crews in anything.  Still, huge props to Brad Pitt for signing on just for a gag role like that.  

Glad you agree.
Some of these little cameos are excellent -- especially when they are more than a split second. I am reminded of Matt Damon in Eurotrip. And I've loved Terry Crews ever since White Chicks. Wink

59OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Matt Damon in Eurotrip was one of the best cameos by a major star ever. (How in the H@$$ did they get him to do that?) And one of the funniest, if crude, songs ever...

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 C8485110

60OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:03 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:Matt Damon in Eurotrip was one of the best cameos by a major star ever. (How in the H@$$ did they get him to do that?) And one of the funniest, if crude, songs ever...

Agreed. Part of what I love about it is that he is hidden in plain sight -- it takes a moment (or two or three) to realize it is him (some people can't). The song is catchy, as they point out in the movie itself. Smile

61OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:34 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Or perhaps this can be a "jumping the shark" reference?

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Crysta10

62OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:12 am

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
shazzdan wrote:Just got my first Walking Dead figure. This is called "Negan likes beer".

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 NGqQaP0

Sigh...if only Rick had some beer!

GubernatorFan wrote:If they ever go on to have their own Marvel movie, it might be called...

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Truebr10

The touching story of a Norse God and a Trash Panda!
blackpool wrote:Got some new heroes in my collection!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Incredibles_01
Finally! Thanos has met his match!

The Mrs was surprised to learn that Cable and Thanos were the same actor.
She DID know who played Green Lantern and laughed hysterically! ( spoiler avoided? )

63OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:45 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
RAGNAROCK 'N ROLL

(when HT gave him two different eye patches that magnetically stuck over either eye, how could I resist?)

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Ragnar10

64OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:53 pm

shazzdan

shazzdan
GubernatorFan wrote:OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Fun0110

IF YOU WANT DEER-HUNTING SEASON, I'LL GIVE YOU DEER-HUNTING SEASON.

65OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:07 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Oh,Leroy! You had one job to do!

66OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:19 pm

dadrab

dadrab
Man...that's just funny.

Thanks for the grin.

67OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
This is an old bit that many of you have seen. For those who haven't, I hope you get a chuckle....
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4410
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4412
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4411
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4413
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4415
OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Img_4414

68OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:20 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
LOL. Not bad at all.

69OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 C8485110

70OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Pontiacivan

Pontiacivan
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.

Thanks! I agree. I felt that shot was the key to selling the innocent robot routine. It's one of the rare times I can claim I got the exact look I was going for.

71OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:14 pm

PureEnergy

Pontiacivan wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:Nice one, Ponitiacivan. I think the posing really helped sell the joke. Particularly the shot without dialogue.

Thanks! I agree. I felt that shot was the key to selling the innocent robot routine. It's one of the rare times I can claim I got the exact look I was going for.

I agree with Stryker...  

I also enjoyed the 3rd photo, wherein the guy seems to be staring at the pages on the floor with a certain reserved confusion, perhaps tinged with a mild annoyance, LOL; just a tilt of the head and particular posture can convey such volumes.  

Not to poo the OSF Funnies with severity, but why do we so often imagine robots desperately wishing to be human?  It seems somewhat counter-intuitive to suppose that they would ever be envious of our subjectivity...  

Anyway, good gags.  I dig the figs and photos, too.

72OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:47 am

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head. And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar. So 80's music video.

Pontiacivan, your comics are a blast as always. I'm going to jump on with Stryker and Purenergy. That awkward silence is comedy gold.

Purenergy, in regards to your question, the only thing I can think of is that as the only robot on a human crew, the robot may have an intellectual curiosity about what experiences it's missing in lacking human emotion. A robot of limited intelligence may be fine with a purely functional existence, but as AI progresses, and begins to ponder the deeper philosophical questions about the meaning of existence, I can see it wondering if by lacking the subjectivity of emotion, it's not also missing out on relative data to explore that.

Also, who doesn't want to experience the joy of Squiddy's Pizza?

73OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:35 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
ReverendSpooky wrote:Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head.  And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar.  So 80's music video.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I am actually new to the song. I came across it while compiling an 80s music mix for the drive cross country. Didn't think it was too catchy, but it I couldn't resist putting some new sixth-scale acquisitions to good use to go with it. It did explain why my older brother took to wearing sunglasses at night for a short but silly while.

74OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:56 pm

ReverendSpooky

ReverendSpooky
GubernatorFan wrote:
ReverendSpooky wrote:Dammit GubernatorFan, I missed that post back in November, and now I've got that song stuck in my head.  And I love the lightening effects used for playing the guitar.  So 80's music video.

Thanks, glad you liked it. I am actually new to the song. I came across it while compiling an 80s music mix for the drive cross country. Didn't think it was too catchy, but it I couldn't resist putting some new sixth-scale acquisitions to good use to go with it. It did explain why my older brother took to wearing sunglasses at night for a short but silly while.

I actually loved that song as a kid. Your brother wasn't the only one who may have picked that up for a bit during that era...

http://reverendspooky.com

75OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:07 pm

PureEnergy

ReverendSpooky wrote:Purenergy, in regards to your question, the only thing I can think of is that as the only robot on a human crew, the robot may have an intellectual curiosity about what experiences it's missing in lacking human emotion.  A robot of limited intelligence may be fine with a purely functional existence, but as AI progresses, and begins to ponder the deeper philosophical questions about the meaning of existence, I can see it wondering if by lacking the subjectivity of emotion, it's not also missing out on relative data to explore that.  

Also, who doesn't want to experience the joy of Squiddy's Pizza?

LOL.  Indeed, well, that’s quite an interesting speculation as to the importance and / or relevance of “meaning” to an android...  I would think that the more intelligent robot rather experiences that subjectivity by observation - sees it as such, and would likely have no further interest in it.  

It’s an interesting question, certainly; however, without unnecessarily anthropomorphizing “intelligence,” I just cannot imagine why such a machine would ever desire to dumb itself down to envy a lower order of such; not unlike a human being wishing to be mentally retarded…  

The joy of pizza notwithstanding.   Smile

I love this.  And thank you for humoring me, Spooks.  

And again, excellent work, Pontiacivan.

76OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:50 pm

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
Here is my attempt at it, I hope you like it?

OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 2v2EbMjqNxAChVkHosted on Fotki

Thanks for looking.

Bad Wolf

77OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:14 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Good pun, Bad Wolf. And that "old girl" does seem to be running a bit hot indeed. Changing tires alone would explain the need for on-call in-house mechanics.

78OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:35 am

BAD WOLF-787

BAD WOLF-787
GubernatorFan wrote:Good pun, Bad Wolf. And that "old girl" does seem to be running a bit hot indeed. Changing tires alone would explain the need for on-call in-house mechanics.

Thank you GubernatorFan, well Cindy owns the repair shop, Lady Death still had to make an appointment to get her bike worked on. Bloody Rose told her that they do the best motorcycle repair in town.

Her bike is running much better now.

79OSF Funnies (continuously updated) - Page 3 Empty Re: OSF Funnies (continuously updated) Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:46 am

Ephiane

Ephiane
Thanks for All the Entertainment here. A lot of Fun Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum