OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321012

Flashpoint Studio : 1/6 Doomsday Lightning Man
NO.FP-22166

Helmet head: *1
Body: *1
Mask: *1
Battle suit *1 set
Shoes (metal): *1 pair
Hands: *2 pairs
Back armor (plastic): *1
Breast armor(metal)*1
Arm armor (metal)*2
Leg armor(metal) *2
Dart (metal)*1
Base * 1

Cut-off date: 18th Nov 2021
Estimated delivery date: Q1 2022

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321112
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321213
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321311
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321510
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321711
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321810
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18321910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322010
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322210
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322410
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322610
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322810
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18322910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18323010
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18323210
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18323611
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18323710
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18323910
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18324011
NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 18324110

#newproduct #FlashpointStudio #DoomsdaySpeedman #male #movie-based #comicbook

Theflyingman

This is nice. Anyone know what it is? Some post apocalyptic version of the flash?

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Correct. It's the Zack Snyder's JL future Flash.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
I also didn't know the source, although it did seem like a new version/look of the Flash. Looks great, and nicely advertised. I wonder if the product number, 22166, is a clue as to the target release date (2022, 16 July?).

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
I have no investment in the character or franchise, but the armour and aesthetic is pretty neat, and seems like it would be something right at home in some people's post-apocalyptic 'verses.

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

ahbake

This looks pretty cool. I've pretty much stopped collecting, and I doubt I'd buy it even if I were still collecting, but it's neat that it's getting made.

shazzdan

shazzdan
skywalkersaga wrote:I have no investment in the character or franchise, but the armour and aesthetic is pretty neat, and seems like it would be something right at home in some people's post-apocalyptic 'verses.
I was thinking the same thing. It would work in a Fallout-type setting.

Diana

Diana
WOW! I don't care for the Flash, or DC for the most part, but this looks epic! So I had to google him... Looks like I have a new directors cut to watch! Very Happy

Saddens me a little that this figure doesn't match my buying criteria.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Looking at this figure and after watching movie scenes again, i'm thinking how the heck is he able to see out of that metal plate visor/face plate.

As for the two visors in the set, i think the silver one is for the Snydercut ending scene while the metallic red one is based on his brief appearance in Dawn of Justice in Bruce's dream or "knightmare" rather.

JohnByng

skywalkersaga wrote:I have no investment in the character or franchise, but the armour and aesthetic is pretty neat, and seems like it would be something right at home in some people's post-apocalyptic 'verses.

I agree! I love the armour, it could be some sort of alien type from The Expanse. I must see how much it is going for if it gets parted out.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
It’s up at OSK for $224 (includes shipping).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 C8485110

ahbake

Diana wrote:WOW! I don't care for the Flash, or DC for the most part, but this looks epic! So I had to google him... Looks like I have a new directors cut to watch! Very Happy

I'm a bit of a Snyder fan, so I'm biased (not too much though, as his new zombie flick is pretty bad), but Zack Snyder's Justice League is simply epic. It's Snyder at his Snyder-esque, so if you like his style you'll be able to forgive some of his excesses and just enjoy the sheer spectacle of it.

Diana

Diana
ahbake wrote:
Diana wrote:WOW! I don't care for the Flash, or DC for the most part, but this looks epic! So I had to google him... Looks like I have a new directors cut to watch! Very Happy

I'm a bit of a Snyder fan, so I'm biased (not too much though, as his new zombie flick is pretty bad), but Zack Snyder's Justice League is simply epic. It's Snyder at his Snyder-esque, so if you like his style you'll be able to forgive some of his excesses and just enjoy the sheer spectacle of it.

That sounds like a plan. Thank you for the inspiration. Very Happy

My resistance towards buying this guy is fading...

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I’m not a big Snyder fan, as I don’t think he’s a very good director (he has an interesting visual style to be certain), but I must say I thought his JL, despite being a little slow at times, was actually pretty good; and leagues better than BVS — plus, it made a lot more sense overall than the theatrical cut.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: Flashpoint Studio: 1/6 Doomsday Speedman Action Figure FP-22166 C8485110

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Stryker2011 wrote:I’m not a big Snyder fan, as I don’t think he’s a very good director (he has an interesting visual style to be certain), but I must say I thought his JL, despite being a little slow at times, was actually pretty good; and leagues better than BVS — plus, it made a lot more sense overall than the theatrical cut.

Nice pun (leagues)! I liked JL, and deeply disliked the treatment of Superman in BVS, although I guess he had a point to make.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum