OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Product:mmmtoys
Name:Dark Knight Locomotivel
Proportion:
M2107:1/6th
M2108:1/12th
Weight:
M2107:4900g
M2108:1000g
Material:Resin
Size:
M2107 length width height:56×23×18cm
M2108 length width height:29×11.5×10cm
Perorder is available before:29.11.2021
Release date:The first quarter of 2022
Notice:The light needs to be equipped with two No.5 batteries

NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105110
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105211
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105210

NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105510
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105511
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105610
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105611
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105710
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105711
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105713
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105712
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105810
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105811
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105910
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105911
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23105912
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23110011
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23110010
NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle 23110012

#newproduct #mmmtoys #DarkKnight #locomotive #Batcycle #accessory #movie-based #accessory

csyeung

csyeung
Neat, cool to see more vehicles created.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I like it because it’s a motorcycle — but no good pics to see how large it truly is (or accurate) to a 1/6 scale figure. I already have a couple Sci-Fi related motorcycles on PO. This must be from that new Batman movie.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: mmmtoys: 1/6 1/12 Dark Knight locomotive Batcycle C8485110

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
https://maxblizz.com/batfleck-finally-returning-to-the-flash-ben-affleck-spotted-with-batcycle-on-the-street/

I wonder how he steers that thing...

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Absolutely gorgeous. Is there a particular reason we see an uptick in Batman stuff?

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I'm liking this quite a lot. I wonder who will put it up for PO first?

AFM

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
GubernatorFan wrote:Absolutely gorgeous. Is there a particular reason we see an uptick in Batman stuff?

The most recent Batman movie, perhaps?

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Probably yes, prompted by the new movie, though this Batcycle isn't consistent with the design aesthetic of it. The only actual item from the new movie so far AFAIK is the Hot Wheels Batmobile a couple of months ago, which is more like an armored retro muscle car.

I like this, though I share Stryker2011's concern that the photos fudge how the 1/6 would scale with an actual figure. I like it that it's not specifically Batman limited (though I guess they could have covered all the bases if they had included some clip-on and removable Bat stuff). Would work great with Judge Dredd.

Of course, it doesn't make a lick of sense. It's not a truck, and it's never going to be towing a trailer or something, so there's no real point to all that extra mass. And it's not a tank, so there's no point to all of the armor if the rider is outside the armor. But -- comics!

ahbake

This is from The Flash, isn't it?
Looks pretty neat, but I really have no use for vehicles, so...

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
This site has it up for pre order and a pretty decent price $225.55 for the 1:6 scale version. Does anyone have is experience ordering form this site?

https://www.comicsanctorum.com/product/mmmtoys-16-scale-dark-knight-locomotive/?currency=USD&mc_cid=850129de0b&mc_eid=13cc6671de

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I'm not familiar with them, AFM2. That doesn't seem too unreasonable, but I'd still like to see other shots of it with figures before committing.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:I'm not familiar with them, AFM2. That doesn't seem too unreasonable, but I'd still like to see other shots of it with figures before committing.

Thanks for responding. I'd like to get two if possible. I saw on their FB page that their shipping is really high. Might have to wait for my regular site to have this where the shipping if free.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
I agree with MBAM, great for Judge Dredd. Now this comes when i'm working on a custom Lawmaster.

I like it except for the double front wheels.
Pics show the double wheels are fake, for CGI treatment later, covering the regular bike wheel beneath.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9840549/The-Flash-continues-shoot-high-octane-scenes-Scotland-Batman-body-double-rides-Batcycle.html

blackpool

blackpool
Nice one!

It's actually from "the flash" in which batman makes an appearance. But to be honest the design originally comes from the comic book "batman white knight". It was designed by artist Sean Gordon Murphy (who recently shared his disappointment for having no credits at all in the coming movie with his bike...)

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
While not exactly right, I have a Lobo figure that could use a bike.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I've been trying to find out what sites will offer this one. I got an email from OSK and this is what he said: Take into consider that it's resin piece which is fragile and for such giant piece only the shipping cost would be $100-$150

So we decide not to offer this one, it's dangerous to offer giant fragile piece from small 3rd party company

Sorry

Kit

Gianttoy said: Hello AFM,
Thanks a lot for contacting us. Sorry we'll only have the 1/12 version, the 1/6 is way too large for international shipping.

It is being offered at COMIC SANCTORUM but I have never dealt with them. Has anyone here done business with them?

So if anyone finds out where this will be offered. Please let us know.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I honestly can’t blame them for not wanting to get involved in the issue of damages and the high shipping.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum