OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Diana

Diana
Product:3STOYS
Name:Black and white  
Scale:1/6    
No:3S010A/B/C
Release date:Q1 2022    
Notice:The Figure and shoes are not included        
List:bra/coat/The skirt/underwear

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0148
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0252
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0350
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0448
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0548
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0647
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0745
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0844
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 0943
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 1039
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 1138
NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL 1232

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Six Super Stars? So where are the other three? Smile When I read "trendy women's clothing," I expected something oversexualized and weird, but this is certainly far less so than what I expected.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
I don't mind C, as I think it's possibly something some kid (ie, High School/College age kid) might wear, the other two... meh.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Looks like clothes a kpop band may wear? Be nice if a company made longer skirts.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Looks like clothes a kpop band may wear? Be nice if a company made longer skirts.

What?!! Not a leg man? Crying or Very sad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: 3STOYS Black and White (3S010A/B/C) trendy women's clothing for PH/TBL C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Haha, I do, but I was looking for 1/6 clothes on ebay recently and 99 percent is either lingerie or miniskirts. Some more variety would be nice!

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
I always find their designs interesting.  If I had a sizable collection of 1/6 female bodies that needed outfits, I would likely own several of them at this point.   The issue for me is that if I buy an outfit, then I have to buy a body and possibly a head and footwear (since I have very few of those lying around either), and next thing I know, I’m in that “cost of a boxed figure” range.   So far, the only outfit I wanted badly enough to go all in like that was their first bodysuit with the mesh.

Out of these, I think I like the 3rd one the best as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum