OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Empty Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:47 am

Delanie

Delanie
Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone JOmYkp4

I found this while buying glass front inserts for my unit. 
It is actually a coin purse but it seems just the right size and it was only 50 pence!!

(sorry this is a lone post but I couldn't find the thread to attach it to)

2Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Empty Re: Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:35 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thanks for sharing, Diana. It's a great find. If it had to go in a larger topic, maybe the Useful Items one? Would you like me to move it there (eventually)?

3Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Empty Re: Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:51 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Remove the zipper and you got a reusable bag in 1/6, or a weird top for a figure.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone 1f60e

4Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Empty Re: Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:11 pm

davidd

davidd

Wish I'd seen the little bags while I was at Ikea a few days ago. I'll keep an eye out next time.

5Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Empty Re: Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:28 pm

Lynkhart

Lynkhart
A very kind friend sent me a couple of these from Sweden last year and yes, with the zip part removed they’re perfect for 1/6!
Juno uses one to store canvases in the craft room. At some point I’m determined to go to IKEA and take a few sneaky pics with the bags in situ! XD

Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone 0c08d610
Ikea Bag -might be useful to someone 65c79c10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum