OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:44 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
I was inspired by HotToys' recent announcement of a "What If...?"-Captain Carter to play around with JXToys' Peggy Carter figure that was released some time ago. Using SuperDuck's old C019-set, I bashed a WWII-era Captain Carter who might join Cap's fight against Hydra.

Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter 51711611376_b1f4871f3d_kCJ3A3313 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter 51710779677_84783740cb_kCJ3A3318 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter 51711613521_3e143bde8f_kCJ3A3349 by Randam Hajile, auf Flickr

Posing was a little difficult due to the wobbly boots that came with the SuperDuck set. I was happy that I finally got her standing upright on her own using sticky tack.

Thanks for watching!

2Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:26 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very cool. Excellent kitbash and photography. She looks great, both by herself and with Cap.

3Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:34 pm

Diana

Diana
Holy cow these look fantastic! I LOVE that first picture. Great lighting, great set, great posing...
Hasn't TBL spoiled us? I have very little patience for figures that won't hold a desired pose. I feel your pain. Thank you for sticking it out for these photos. Very Happy

4Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:56 pm

Illusion

Illusion
She looks great! Did have no idea there was a head for her available...
Agent Carter was such a cool series. I loved Jarvis. What a shame they stopped it.

5Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:50 pm

skywalkersaga

skywalkersaga
Love this kitbash and whole concept! The photography and lighting looks great, too!

Ignoring current 'official' Star Wars content for my own sanity.

6Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:33 pm

Xavion2004

Xavion2004
Very nicely done! I can tell just from looking at the pics that you enjoyed putting her together. Kudos for taking that dodgy Super Duck set and turning it into something great!

7Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:32 pm

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Pretty cool outcome. She looks awesome. Nicely done. (And I really like the photos — too bad about the problems you had getting her to stand).

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter C8485110

8Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:10 am

csyeung

csyeung
Looks great!

9Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:01 am

shazzdan

shazzdan
Cool concept. Well executed.

10Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:25 am

Randam Hajile

Randam Hajile
@all
Thanks a lot for all the kind comments.

@Diana
You are right about being spoiled by the posability of Tbleague bodies. I was really raging when Peggy fell down time after time while trying simple poses that are easy for any Tbleague body to hold.

@Illusion
The head is from a JX Toys set which featured Peggy's rather boring uniform from the movie. It is indeed a shame that the "Agent Carter" series was cancelled after two seasons. I would love to see more adventures of Peggy and Jarvis.

11Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:02 am

ElBundy

ElBundy
Randam Hajile wrote:

Posing was a little difficult due to the wobbly boots that came with the SuperDuck set. I was happy that I finally got her standing upright on her own using sticky tack.

Great figures!
Using sticky tack or something like that for a solid standing in a photo shooting is an excellent idea. I often use the same trick for fixing items in the hands of figures.

12Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Wed Dec 01, 2021 10:35 am

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Very cool bash, she actually looks far cooler than the images I've seen of her.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter 1f60e

13Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Thu Dec 02, 2021 3:20 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
She looks amazing! You really captured the spirit of the character! bounce bounce bounce

14Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Fri Dec 03, 2021 9:59 am

blackpool

blackpool
fantastic work, she is gorgeous!!! She really came out great, they look fab together!

15Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Empty Re: Tiny Kitbash: Captain Carter Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:37 pm

ThePhotogsBlog

ThePhotogsBlog
Nicely done.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum