OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jake & Jenna's Christmas day!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:14 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
For years I have said to myself, I wanted to do a Christmas themed shoot and never got around to it. This year though, I finally managed it Very Happy . Let's spend some time with Jake and Jenna on Christmas day santa santa santa

Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51724903037_6863fbacb7_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725955948_91770eb23f_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726589200_33457c621c_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51724901957_a27efb126a_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725709221_f3bc73b633_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725709061_ba25cd6614_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51724901337_39a44ed586_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725954718_106de0af4a_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725954633_156fd0d74f_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726359734_3ba9e0c07e_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725954383_33468bfe85_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726359424_669d284689_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725953968_936abfa177_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726358959_96c8c28db3_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51724900157_39315c1d5b_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725707691_36a5b2cc4c_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726586840_c04feb77b4_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51724899447_d38e9c0483_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726586410_94796b9283_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726586215_d07f605531_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726585965_e73ac74fd2_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726585715_8f611b9a5b_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51725952143_3c7eae6012_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726585500_00623503a5_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726585395_a2dd57539f_c
Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51726585150_690fd5e006_c

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas guys! santa santa santa santa

2Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:57 am

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Wry cute. I especially like that she’s wearing his PJ top and he the bottoms. But to be fair to her, shouldn’t he be shirtless. Wink

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! C8485110

3Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:35 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Another fun interior (is it actually a different room from Jake's study or just a creative way to shoot it with different furniture and the added Christmas pieces?) and a very believable scene. I noticed the same thing as Stryker -- what is it with women and men's shirts after getting out of bed? And I'm sure that as much as Jenna would have preferred Jake shirtless, that would have made the scene less plausible for Christmas morning. On the other hand, while I understand your desire to conceal the wrist joints, the wrist covers are a bit surprising. Loved the pooch and the presents, and the Christmas tree, at least what we see of it, seems to be in suitable scale.

4Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:28 pm

Theboo-bomb

Theboo-bomb
Looks like a fun morning full of gifts, the decorations are fantastic and the shots are amazing. I personally like the very last shot with them together and then the santa claus staring directly at the camera.

All of my alt-history themed figures in one convenient link! BooBomb's alt history figures! Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 1f60e

5Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Mon Dec 06, 2021 3:28 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
Stryker2011 wrote: Wry cute. I especially like that she’s wearing his PJ top and he the bottoms. But to be fair to her, shouldn’t he be shirtless. Wink

Cheers Mark Very Happy . Shirtless? here in the UK this time of year? poor Jake would have froze lol! , but I do see what you are saying, it would probably have looked better santa rendeer

GubernatorFan wrote:Another fun interior (is it actually a different room from Jake's study or just a creative way to shoot it with different furniture and the added Christmas pieces?) and a very believable scene. I noticed the same thing as Stryker -- what is it with women and men's shirts after getting out of bed? And I'm sure that as much as Jenna would have preferred Jake shirtless, that would have made the scene less plausible for Christmas morning. On the other hand, while I understand your desire to conceal the wrist joints, the wrist covers are a bit surprising. Loved the pooch and the presents, and the Christmas tree, at least what we see of it, seems to be in suitable scale.

Really pleased you enjoyed the pics Ian cheers . The set itself is made up of two wooden boards and an assortment of odds and ends to make up the scene. It was a fun set to build. I guess thinking about it now, Jake shouldn't have had his wrist covers on, but we learn from these small mistakes eh? rendeer

Theboo-bomb wrote:Looks like a fun morning full of gifts, the decorations are fantastic and the shots are amazing. I personally like the very last shot with them together and then the santa claus staring directly at the camera.

Thank you The-bomb, thanks for the amazing comments bounce bounce santa santa

6Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:27 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, of course. I don't know if it is a mistake... maybe it is so chilly in their home that he had to have his wrist warmers on! Smile At any rate, this way you avoided a reprimand from Ovy, who is the leader of our local anti-joints-showing crusade. Wink Great job, again, on the background (and everything else too).

7Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:21 pm

Ovy

Ovy
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, of course. I don't know if it is a mistake... maybe it is so chilly in their home that he had to have his wrist warmers on! Smile At any rate, this way you avoided a reprimand from Ovy, who is the leader of our local anti-joints-showing crusade. Wink Great job, again, on the background (and everything else too).
Sir but everyone knows Jake is working out starting 4:30 am to maintain his new M33, expectations are rising and he isn't getting any younger. Of course he has to wear the covers!

Beautiful organic scene, the clutter makes it very 'lived in', better than many fake looking filmsets even.

They are like Barbie and Ken, but with violence. Laughing

8Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:22 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:Yes, of course. I don't know if it is a mistake... maybe it is so chilly in their home that he had to have his wrist warmers on! Smile At any rate, this way you avoided a reprimand from Ovy, who is the leader of our local anti-joints-showing crusade. Wink Great job, again, on the background (and everything else too).

Thanks again Ian! Very Happy

Ovy wrote:
Sir but everyone knows Jake is working out starting 4:30 am to maintain his new M33, expectations are rising and he isn't getting any younger. Of course he has to wear the covers!

Beautiful organic scene, the clutter makes it very 'lived in', better than many fake looking filmsets even.

They are like Barbie and Ken, but with violence. Laughing

Cheers Ovy! the Barbie and Ken with Violence made me laugh! lol! lol! Thanks also for the amazing comment about the set cheers

9Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:07 pm

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
See, you secured that elusive seal of approval from Ovy! Smile And he provided a totally logical explanation neither one of us had through of. Thanks Ovy! Smile

10Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:37 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:See, you secured that elusive seal of approval from Ovy! Smile And he provided a totally logical explanation neither one of us had through of. Thanks Ovy! Smile

bounce bounce bounce

A few more pics of Jake & Jenna.

[img]Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51731077358_5d716b5062_cJake & Jenna (1). by Dal Lee, on Flickr[/img]
[img]Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51730015332_5ca0e1397c_cJake & Jenna (2). by Dal Lee, on Flickr[/img]
[img]Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! 51730015242_59f4120f9a_cJake taking a moment. by Dal Lee, on Flickr[/img]

11Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:57 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
They look great all dressed up and ready to take on the world.

12Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:07 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:They look great all dressed up and ready to take on the world.

Thanks Ian! Very Happy . I must admit, I am beginning to miss Jake's stubble, I may have to try the bearded version of the same head Wink

13Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:11 am

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
BAMComix wrote:Thanks Ian! Very Happy . I must admit, I am beginning to miss Jake's stubble, I may have to try the bearded version of the same head Wink

There are several bearded (to various extents) versions of Chris Evans as Captain America out there, both by Hot Toys and third parties or knockoffs. Or you can experiment adding your own stubble, but be careful and work on a spare head.

14Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 8:05 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
GubernatorFan wrote:
BAMComix wrote:Thanks Ian! Very Happy . I must admit, I am beginning to miss Jake's stubble, I may have to try the bearded version of the same head Wink

There are several bearded (to various extents) versions of Chris Evans as Captain America out there, both by Hot Toys and third parties or knockoffs. Or you can experiment adding your own stubble, but be careful and work on a spare head.

Yeah, I have been looking at a few different types, still not decided yet which way to go Question

15Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Wed Dec 08, 2021 2:01 pm

ukshaun

ukshaun
That was getting a bit steamy towards the closing moments.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

16Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Thu Dec 09, 2021 2:39 am

BAMComix

BAMComix
ukshaun wrote:That was getting a bit steamy towards the closing moments.

Too much Christmas spirit maybe? Very Happy

17Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Empty Re: Jake & Jenna's Christmas day! Thu Dec 09, 2021 3:17 am

ukshaun

ukshaun
BAMComix wrote:
ukshaun wrote:That was getting a bit steamy towards the closing moments.

Too much Christmas spirit maybe? Very Happy

Lol!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum