OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
List:
1. Plastic body *1
2. Head carved *1
3. Headgear *1
4. Eye *3
5. Face *3
6. Goggles *2
7. Hand type *7
8. Clothes *1
9. Cloak *1
10. Belt *1
11. Shoes *1
12. Bat dart *3
13. Grenades *3
14. Grapple guns *1
15. Grappling hook *4
16. Bracket *1

Cutting time: January 12,2022
Time of shipment3, 2022

By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071311
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071411
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071512
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071612
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071711
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071712
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071810
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071811
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071912
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16071913
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072012
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072112
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072113
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072213
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072212
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072311
By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 16072310

#newproduct #By-Art #BlackWing #male #comicbook #movie-based

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Pretty sweet looking, actually. I like the texturing and the weathering of the outfit. The head looks good from certain angles but a little off from others. It may be a little undersized, then again he is wearing an armored suit...

Diana

Diana
He looks great, but aren't their bodies super stiff? My 1/12 Spartan King certainly is, which takes out a lot of the fun. And some of these promo poses look just as stiff. Sad

shazzdan

shazzdan
Many of the actual real-life costumes that the actors wore were just as stiff so I suppose these 1:6 versions are consistent. All of the costumes from Keaton's first movie right up to Dark Knight prevented the actors from even turning their heads.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
shazzdan wrote:Many of the actual real-life costumes that the actors wore were just as stiff so I suppose these 1:6 versions are consistent. All of the costumes from Keaton's first movie right up to Dark Knight prevented the actors from even turning their heads.
Which you would think would be a major hindrance to crime fighting. I'm leaning away from this one. We'll see...I have been known to be a gutless flip flopper.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:I have been known to be a gutless flip flopper.

That was way harsh on yourself. Sad

He who dies with the most toys wins!

By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 C8485110

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
Stryker2011 wrote:

LOL. I have a house full of figures that don't prove me wrong. lol!

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
actionfiguremovies2 wrote:
Stryker2011 wrote:

LOL. I have a house full of figures that don't prove me wrong. lol!

Well, at least you put them to good use. Very Happy

brassco

brassco
been wanting a batman figure, but HT is too ex. Hopefully this turns out cheap and good!

csyeung

csyeung
The unmasked head looks a bit strange to me, a bit small like GF says, but I think it's a matter of not enough trap muscles on that version which I presume can be fixed with a bit of slight modding. Don't know if it's the photos but the skin looks very "peachy" in color to me. Could just be the post processing.

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
Let's see.

1. Cheap does not always equate to good.

2. There are quibbles about the head sculpt already meaning collectors will spend more $ to buy a replacement superior head sculpt.

Just because a third-party brand makes a cheaper offering doesn't always mean it's ideal.

Of course, don't take my word for it. Experience and learn the hard way as usual.

I admit the figure shows promise, but I'll wait for actual in hand pictures and review before deciding to buy it or not. I feel no compulsion or want to jump in on the pre-order bandwagon for this figure. I know I can procure one if I want to after the fact without paying an arm and leg from a couple of sources.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 23116610

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
I caved.... Surprised Just can;t beat this price By-Art - NEW PRODUCT: BY-ART : 1/6 BLACK WING action figure BY-017 1f44d

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
Usually these unlicensed figures are of undone second-rank characters or alternate costumes, and suchlike -- so there's a different mental calculus to wanting them or getting them. But this one actually makes me think about my own acquisition standards and assumptions. Unusually, it doesn't cater to an unfulfilled niche, except for a much lesser price than the existing versions. Whenever I've paid those scary HT Enterbay etc $, if I had had the option, would I have chosen to pay 25% less for an alternative with a somewhat decreased, but not unacceptable, diminuition of detail or accuracy. I suppose it differs on a case by case basis. With Batman I don't think I would -- the character so clearly has to be the center of attention that he can't be relegated to the second row filling out a display. But I guess if this was Flash or Aquaman or Cyborg I'd probably roll differently.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:Usually these unlicensed figures are of undone second-rank characters or alternate costumes, and suchlike -- so there's a different mental calculus to wanting them or getting them.  But this one actually makes me think about my own acquisition standards and assumptions.  Unusually, it doesn't cater to an unfulfilled niche, except for a much lesser price than the existing versions.  Whenever I've paid those scary HT Enterbay etc $, if I had had the option, would I have chosen to pay 25% less for an alternative with a somewhat decreased, but not unacceptable, diminuition of detail or accuracy.  I suppose it differs on a case by case basis.  With Batman I don't think I would -- the character so clearly has to be the center of attention that he can't be relegated to the second row filling out a display.  But I guess if this was Flash or Aquaman or Cyborg I'd probably roll differently.

All of that is understandable. I know HT has done a Knightmare Batman, but have they done the end sequence Knightmare Batman from Zack Snyder’s Justice League? I honestly can’t remember since, like Iron Man and Spider-Man, there have been too damn many Batman figures.

bunnyfreakz

bunnyfreakz
This is just Hot Toys copy. So expect worse quality from actual Hot Toys.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Yeah HT copied parts slapped on probably the Worldbox AT027 clone which is more muscular hence the bad fit of the pauldrons.

actionfiguremovies2

actionfiguremovies2
rollotomasi wrote:Yeah HT copied parts slapped on probably the Worldbox AT027 clone which is more muscular hence the bad fit of the pauldrons.

True but you know I will not let it stay that way, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum