OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I never cared for/liked 1:6 figures from ThreeZero, but . . .

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SithDarkLordDFC

SithDarkLordDFC
See subject.

Their 1:6 figures from GI JOE and POWER RANGERS surprised me in terms of design and quality.

Initially, I was dismissive and had doubts due to so many "fails" with their other 1:6 licenses (i.e., GoT, HALO, TWD, etc.).

I'm a die hard 1:6 GI JOE collector so I decided to take a chance on their SNAKE EYES figure.  I was pleasantly and very surprised by it.

The same for the 1:6 POWER RANGERS figures.  I purchased the complete set and a spare of the Pink Ranger.

I'm awaiting STORM SHADOW (arriving this week) and looking forward to the camo version of STORM SHADOW (to be released 1ST QTR 2022).

As long as the design and quality are consistent and it's for characters I want, I look forward to more offerings, but their design and quality for GoT and TWD IMHO still sucks @$$.

~ Arthur Bishop | The Mechanic (2011)

I never cared for/liked 1:6 figures from ThreeZero, but . . . 23116610

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Many of their female figures have been hit or miss, that’s for sure. The body for Joffrey, which I used for a different project, is kind of garbage. The elbows are single jointed and the shoulders have little to no rotation — can’t bend at the elbow past 90 degrees, and trying to being the arms across the chest is impossible — and none of it has to do with the outfit, which is tight, but still allows the body to move within its own limitations. Aside from Tyrion 2.0, I don’t own any other TZ GOT figures. I do have Carol and Maggie from TWD on PO, so I’m hoping against hope that they turn out okay. I’ve seen the reviews for their Aria figures, and those don’t look too bad, though their previous Emilia Clarke figures sort of sucked.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

I never cared for/liked 1:6 figures from ThreeZero, but . . . C8485110

Tjolnir

Tjolnir
If they count in terms of being "figures" i got 2 fallout power armor figures and so far am pretty happy with them. they had some minor flaws, despite being in the upper price range, like torso pieces not being alligned completely or a small (not visible if you don't know where to look) gap on the side of a helmet. other than that, they hit the look and scale perfectly, so overall they are a great addition to a fallout themed collection.

thegreatshaggy

thegreatshaggy
Tjolnir wrote:If they count in terms of being "figures" i got 2 fallout power armor figures and so far am pretty happy with them. they had some minor flaws, despite being in the upper price range, like torso pieces not being alligned completely or a small (not visible if you don't know where to look) gap on the side of a helmet. other than that, they hit the look and scale perfectly, so overall they are a great addition to a fallout themed collection.

Second that. The FO Power Armors have pretty much been the best item they've produced. Only have the T-45 Exclusive displayed next to my Lone Wanderer from FO3 and Sole Survivor of FO4. Now the Power Armor Stand looks great, but the price for it Neutral Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum