OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
“I take it you have no love of the empire.”

Sideshow is excited to unveil the next addition to the Star Wars Collectibles Mythos series, the Boba Fett Sixth Scale Figure.

As a collection, Sideshow’s Mythos series are fine art collectibles that allow the collector to imagine what could have been but maybe never was. Myths meant to be initiated by the eye and completed by the mind.

The Boba Fett Sixth Scale Figure captures the galactic legend of this feared bounty hunter in a never-before-seen way. Boba Fett features uniquely sculpted Mandalorian armor, including his iconic helmet with an articulating rangefinder, a flight suit and vest with body plate armor, knee pads, and weaponized wrist gauntlets. Each aspect of the newly crafted armor is detailed with distinctive Mythos weathering effects, telling the story of many hard-fought battles to capture some of the galaxy’s most elusive bounty. Boba Fett’s unique costume also includes a worn fabric poncho, a kama skirt with utility pouches, ankle spats, and several belts with side and waist pouches.

The Boba Fett Sixth Scale Figure packs a full arsenal of dangerous weaponry, including a removable Z-6 jetpack with articulating rocket boosters, four multi-purpose shin tools, and a tactical knife with an ankle-mounted sheath. He also features a variety of firepower, including an EE-3 carbine blaster rifle, a concussion grenade launcher, a BlasTech DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle with camo wrapping, and a Sacros K-11 blaster pistol. The figure comes with eight interchangeable hands, including a pair of fists, a pair of neutral hands, a pair of grip hands, a right trigger hand, and a left rifle support hand.

Every bounty hunter needs trophies to prove their skill- Boba Fett comes with three shoulder-mounted synthetic-hair Wookiee braids, and three unique lightsaber hilts taken from his fallen targets.

Hunt down the next piece in your Mythos journey and add the Boba Fett Sixth Scale Figure to your galaxy of Star Wars collectibles today!

License
Star Wars
Type
Sixth Scale Figure
Materials
Plastic, Fabric
Manufacturer
Sideshow Collectibles
Artists

Narae (Sculpt)
Wan Lee (Paint)
Namhoon Kim (Paint)
Mijin Namgung (Costume Fabrication)
The Sideshow Design and Development Team
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

The Boba Fett Sixth Scale Collectible Figure specially features:

Detailed likeness of Boba Fett in Mythos Mandalorian Armor
Eight (Cool hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of neutral hands
- One (1) pair of grip hands
- One (1) right trigger hand
- One (1) left rifle support hand
Costume:

All newly crafted Mandalorian Armor with unique Mythos weathering effect, including:
One (1) Mandalorian helmet with articulating rangefinder
One (1) Flight suit and vest with Mandalorian body plate armor
One (1) pair of knee pads
One (1) pair of weaponized wrist gauntlets
One (1) removable Z-6 jetpack with articulating rocket boosters
One (1) pair of boots
One (1) leather-like brown belt with waist pouches and side pouch
One (1) red rope belt
One (1) pair of ankle spats
One (1) set of blonde, gray, and black "Wookie" braids
One (1) permanently attached poncho
One (1) kama skirt with utility pouches
Weapons:

Four (4) multi-purpose shin tools
Three (3) unique trophy lightsabers
One (1) EE-3 carbine blaster rifle
One (1) Sacros K-11 blaster pistol with hard shell holster
One (1) BlasTech DLT-19 heavy blaster rifle with camo wrapping

Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 184
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 279
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 377
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 471
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 566
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 664
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 762
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 861
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 958
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1055
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1150
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1246
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1345
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1439
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1535
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1634
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1730
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1830
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 1929
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2028
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2127
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2226
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2320
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2419
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2517
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2617
Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE 2716

#newproduct #StarWars #Mythos #Sideshow #BobaFett #male

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Certainly a very impressive figure. I do not personally need another Boba Fett, but he is a fan favorite, and sure to attract diehards and those who may have missed out on earlier releases.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
That was me. I held out for this one. And since SS does a decent job with non-human figures, it should be pretty cool.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
This one does look pretty cool, and I bet if the original trilogy was being made now this is more how Boba Fett would look.
Personally I am more interested in a ROTJ Boba as the one I have now is TESB version. Thats got me thinking now, I might have to go and see what I can find bom

On a side note I actually met Jeremy Bulloch who played Boba in the original films a week or so ago. The Imperial Outlanders who I troop with were asked to attend an event that he was at. He is a really nice guy and had time to chat with everyone. Jeremy is on the right end of the 4 gents at the front of this pic, and I am the Stormtrooper immediately behind him with the balaclava and mic.

Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE FUCmrEL

Paul

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
Paul, that is awesome! How cool to have met Mr. Bullcoh. That's an impressive group of Star Wars Imperials, Rebels, and "other". Pretty neat.

I kind of wanted ROTJ Boba, myself, but I wasn't all that thrilled with how any of them looked. This one I think looks pretty bad-@$$. I know it's pretty much ROTJ Boba with some rags on him, but I just think this makes him look a little more vagabond-like, and less like an off-shoot of previous Imperial soldiers.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

Sideshow - NEW PRODUCT: SIDESHOW COLLECTIBLES: MYTHOS BOBA FETT 1/6 SCALE FIGURE C8485110

scalawag

scalawag
Cheers mate,  I think we had 15 Stormtroopers out that day, there was also a Darth Vader but he somehow got missed off that pic!!
Jeremy Bulloch was a true gent, and really nice person.  Vader said to him "No disintegrations" and he replied "as you wish"  in his Boba Fett voice, Awesome.  The other gents there on the day were all the same as Jeremy, lovely people to meet and very interesting people to chat with.  From the left they are George Gibbs (special effects artist on 3 Indiana Jones movies as well as many others and recipient of 2 Oscars and 3 Baftas for his work)  Robert Watts (producer on the original trilogy, Indiana jones movies, and many others) and Mike Edmonds (Longrey the Ewok, one of the creatures in the carbon freeze chamber in TESB, and Og in Time Bandits).

I know what you mean about this looking more vagabond like and it is very very cool looking, but as time goes by I am more and more in love with the original trilogy and its characters.

Paul

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Very nice gathering, Paul.

scalawag

scalawag
Thanks GubernatorFan Wink

Paul

lurpdog101

lurpdog101
I’m really looking forward to this figure. I can’t afford all the Star Wars figures out, which is a shame as it’s what started me out as a kid back in the 80s. So the mythos ones are great. I plan to do some diorama with them too. On a side note, also had pleasure of meeting Mr Bulloch on several occasions and he is a true gent. First time, back in 2000, sat with him and his wife for an hour or so talking as people came to get stuff signed. So much time for every single fan as scalawag says...and awesome photo. I saw this on Facebook when Mike Edmonds shared it Smile

https://www.hellblazerbiz.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum