OneSixthFigures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
OneSixthFigures

An online community to discuss and share news about sixth-scale figures, with an emphasis on either custom or commercial articulated figures.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
An assassin and elite mercenary, Fennec Shand has worked for all the top syndicates. Clever, capable, and cunning, she is not to be underestimated and is full of surprises.

In anticipation to the release of the new The Book of Boba Fett live-action series, Hot Toys is excited to present the new 1/6th scale Fennec Shand collectible figure!

The collectible figure features a newly developed head sculpt with stunning likeness, attachable helmet, beautifully tailored costume, a blaster rifle, a blaster pistol, a dagger blade, a drink bottle, a bag with credits, and a themed display stand!

The Fennec Shand collectible figure is going to be an extraordinary companion for your Star Wars collection!
SPECIFICATIONS
PRODUCT CODETMS068
PRODUCT NAMEFENNEC SHAND
HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 28CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS28
SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT AND BROWN HAIR SCULPTURE WITH ORANGE WOVEN STRIPS AND BRAIDED PONYTAIL, A HELMET WITH MASK
ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
The 1/6th scale Fennec ShandTM Collectible Figure specially features:
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ming-Na Wen as Fennec Shand in Star Wars: The Book of Boba Fett
- Highly-accurate facial expression, make up, and detailed skin texture
- Newly sculpted brown hair sculpture with orange woven strips and braided ponytail (embedded with bendable wire)
- Body with over 28 points of articulations
- Approximately 28cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relax hands
- One (1) pair of blaster holding hands
- One (1) dagger holding right hand
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume :
- One (1) black colored vest with collars
- One (1) black colored undersuit
- One (1) pair of black colored gauntlets with orange line patterns
- One (1) black belt (able to reveal mechanic details around waist)
- One (1) black belt with accessories
- One (1) pair of black colored boots with orange line patterns and weathering effects

Weapons:
- One (1) blaster rifle with belt and removable dagger
- One (1) pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) helmet with mask
- One (1) drink bottle with woven bag
- One (1) string bag
- Three (3) credits
- Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q2 – Q3, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details are subject to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2021 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11627
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 2957
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 3639
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 4578
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 5545
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 6512
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 7493
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 8465
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 9449
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 10426
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 11628
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 12385
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 13366
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 14342
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 15319
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 16295
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 17275
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 18256
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 19227
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 20185

#newproduct #HotToys #StarWars #BookofBobaFett #FennecShand #female #Sci-Fi #Disney+

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Arghhh... ok, I admit it, when I read "fennec," I was hoping for this...

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Main-q10

Oh well... Actually I love it, and I don't even know what it is from (apparently not the Mandalorian, is there a new series?). She looks excellent, both in terms of original design and HT's sixth-scale rendition (or so it seems, since I haven't seen the source). Let me guess, Boba Fett survives the Sarlacc and takes over Jabba's crime syndicate (or does he just inherit his behind-throne BBQ?)... And she is his right-hand man... err... woman. I also wonder if they would be making that Boba Fett figure and sweet throne.

csyeung

csyeung
She appeared in Mandalorian and will be staring in Book of Boba Fett out next week. The Boba with Throne was announced a few months ago I believe.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:She appeared in Mandalorian and will be staring in Book of Boba Fett out next week. The Boba with Throne was announced a few months ago I believe.

Thanks, Craig. I see, they are intertwining their franchises, which makes sense (as long as they keep the damn Sequel Trilogy out and forgotten, like a nightmare). Funny thing is that the Mandalorian seemed to be their substitute for their Boba Fett series, but apparently it did so well, that a Boba Fett series made it back into production. Didn't realize its airing was imminent. And I must have slept through (or seen and forgotten) the enthroned Boba Fett -- there are now so many of them, my appreciation for them has gone numb. But he looks great in this version, too.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
The second I saw this went up at Timewalker I jumped on it. If I can't have a Ming Na from Agents of Shield (or Street Fighter), I'm happy to get this one. I already have both versions of the Mando Boba on PO, so this will make for an excellent display with the throne.

He who dies with the most toys wins!

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

csyeung

csyeung
Interestingly I saw an interview with Ming Na Wen and she said she's always been a fan of Star Wars so when she got the role she was super excited. Then she heard that she was supposed to die in that one ep of Mandalorian so she plead her case and now she's Boba's right hand! Pretty cool.

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
csyeung wrote:Interestingly I saw an interview with Ming Na Wen and she said she's always been a fan of Star Wars so when she got the role she was super excited. Then she heard that she was supposed to die in that one ep of Mandalorian so she plead her case and now she's Boba's right hand! Pretty cool.

Good for her. When I saw that episode of M, I was dismayed & disappointed that she spent less time on screen than that stupid kid (young man) that was in the episode, and to then have her be killed was a big WTF??!!! moment -- I mean, why the hell bother to get a known actress if you're going to give her less than 4 minutes of screen time and then kill her off. I no longer have Disney+ (F those a-holes) so I have no idea what happened through 90% of season 2, or any of the other shows they've been playing, but I'll gladly get a figure that fits into my Star Wars universe.

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE C8485110

Ovy

Ovy
Well what's more to say, perfect job as always, happy for everyone buying these. Fun fact, just yesterday I was working on a helmet with similar field of view.

GubernatorFan wrote:Arghhh... ok, I admit it, when I read "fennec," I was hoping for this...

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Main-q10

Oh well... Actually I love it, and I don't even know what it is from (apparently not the Mandalorian, is there a new series?). She looks excellent, both in terms of original design and HT's sixth-scale rendition (or so it seems, since I haven't seen the source). Let me guess, Boba Fett survives the Sarlacc and takes over Jabba's crime syndicate (or does he just inherit his behind-throne BBQ?)... And she is his right-hand man... err... woman. I also wonder if they would be making that Boba Fett figure and sweet throne.
Haha, imagine there was a split second of multiple Fenneks on top of each other, starring as an alien during New Hope's Cantina scene. They would have written books about it.

And while I thought about petitioning for Gubernator having to watch Mandalorian before commenting on another related figure, I think it's even more fun seeing you stumbling around
all those Mandalorian+ figure post guessing, happily ignorant of the actual show.  Razz

Stryker2011 wrote:
csyeung wrote:Interestingly I saw an interview with Ming Na Wen and she said she's always been a fan of Star Wars so when she got the role she was super excited. Then she heard that she was supposed to die in that one ep of Mandalorian so she plead her case and now she's Boba's right hand! Pretty cool.

Good for her. When I saw that episode of M, I was dismayed & disappointed that she spent less time on screen than that stupid kid (young man) that was in the episode, and to then have her be killed was a big WTF??!!! moment -- I mean, why the hell bother to get a known actress if you're going to give her less than 4 minutes of screen time and then kill her off. I no longer have Disney+ (F those a-holes) so I have no idea what happened through 90% of season 2, or any of the other shows they've been playing, but I'll gladly get a figure that fits into my Star Wars universe.

Nice to see that passionate actors can actually influence the story.

And yes, if course, you have a whole throne room ready already! Don't throw Jabba and Bib Fatuna into the Sarlacc pit, though, please.

Minor season 2 spoiler: She kills a lot of people in white, sometimes beige armor.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Ovy wrote:Haha, imagine there was a split second of multiple Fenneks on top of each other, starring as an alien during New Hope's Cantina scene. They would have written books about it.

And while I thought about petitioning for Gubernator having to watch Mandalorian before commenting on another related figure, I think it's even more fun seeing you stumbling around all those Mandalorian+ figure post guessing, happily ignorant of the actual show.  Razz

There are some SW aliens that are put together more or less along these lines.

Ovy wrote:Nice to see that passionate actors can actually influence the story. And yes, if course, you have a whole throne room ready already! Don't throw Jabba and Bib Fatuna into the Sarlacc pit, though, please. Minor season 2 spoiler: She kills a lot of people in white, sometimes beige armor.

Indeed (actors). I second that (Jabba and Bib belong outside the Sarlacc pit, never in). And that (killing a lot of people in white, sometimes beige armor) is why I have no great urge to see the Mandalorian -- even if it is by all accounts infinitely better than the Sequel Trilogy, this sort of thing has gotten old, predictable, and I don't particularly need any more hippie/hipsterized commienazi propaganda.

Ovy

Ovy
Ha yes, like that devil mask character or the werewolf. Although their beautiful faces didn't make them as famous as the people at Jabba's.

And yeah, it can be so formulatic how Stormtroopers are treated. It's hit and miss (haha) in this show as it's sometomes showing them as real humans and in the next scene as cannon fodder.

But I can very much and highly recommend these two very short clips from a very beautiful Episode, it's the Imperials heroically saving the day with tie TIE fighters and surprisingly accurate Storm Troopers against native freedom fighters  vicious terrorist suicide bombers. It's all you ever need to watch from Mandalorian. And it's on Topic as this thread's Hot Toys figure briefly appears.

I put it in spoilers:

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Thank you for furthering my education Ovy, and for finding the few Empire-friendly bits of the show! Smile

csyeung

csyeung
i particularly liked that episode. It was pretty fun and cool to see everything from the troopers POV.

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
An entire episode from the troopers' point of view? Wow, they are being more inventive than I would have expected. They should make a whole series where the troopers are the good guys. Smile

Stryker2011

Stryker2011
Founding Father
There was a few minutes in a season one episode that had the two scout troopers that was actually kind of funny (played by Jason Sudeikis and Adam Pally).

Spoiler:

Moonbase Alpha Male

Moonbase Alpha Male
GubernatorFan wrote:An entire episode from the troopers' point of view? Wow, they are being more inventive than I would have expected. They should make a whole series where the troopers are the good guys. Smile

Is this something like you have in mind?

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Moonbase Alpha Male wrote:
GubernatorFan wrote:An entire episode from the troopers' point of view? Wow, they are being more inventive than I would have expected. They should make a whole series where the troopers are the good guys. Smile

Is this something like you have in mind?

Absolutely. And I love this one. It tells it like it is. Smile I'm joking of course. But only half joking...

Stryker2012

Stryker2012
Founding Father
I love these pics from Sideshow, Hot Toys, and Ming Na’s social accounts:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6122
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6124
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6123
NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6125

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE 1f10

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
Yes, they are fun. Although, judging by the first one, she might be overacting on the later ones! Smile

csyeung

csyeung
Those are awesome! I still need to take some better photos, but here's an in hand photo NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Dsc06811

GubernatorFan

GubernatorFan
Founding Father
She is a cool character, even if I hear underwhelming response to the show.

ukshaun

ukshaun
Stryker2012 wrote:I love these pics from Sideshow, Hot Toys, and Ming Na’s social accounts:

NEW PRODUCT: HOT TOYS: STAR WARS: THE BOOK OF BOBA FETT FENNEC SHAND 1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE Img_6122

Excellent! ..this is the first time i have seen these images Smile
Yes, i do own the figure. For the moment it remains boxed.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmPNvCoky6KhyaPUd25EHgw/videos?

Diana

Diana
What a beautiful lady. And a great figure! I enjoyed the series, despite my usual quarrels with too obvious parallels to modern day. I would watch another season for sure.

rollotomasi

rollotomasi
Ming-Na is beautiful indeed. Damn that scar, limits the bash potential of that nice sculpt.
I hope some company makes a young Ming-Na as Chun-Li from the Street Fighter movie and also Kylie Minogue Cammy while they're at it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum